ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA cancels CBI over Coronavirus concern

When I heard this, I was shocked, SHOCKED. I wasn't even sure if that thing was still around.
Because we all know a person is susceptible to getting a virus in an arena with 500 people present, but not at an NCAAT venue with 20,000 - 50,000 people.

This is a convenient excuse to get out from under a mistake that should never have happened and is far more likely than not to lose money. Even so, cancelling this abomination is a good move, especially if it is taken out with the trash and never returns to the landscape.

From now until the end of time, all sporting events should be played without fans. You never know when someone at a game could pass on a virus such as the regular flu to an elderly person who could die from it.

Reactions: BigMobe
From now until the end of time, all sporting events should be played without fans. You never know when someone at a game could pass on a virus such as the regular flu to an elderly person who could die from it.

I'll bet the UK hooker who sprained her ankle in the mad rush at the end of the Wat-Shot game spread the herpes virus to at least 600 . . . :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT