ADVERTISEMENT

going to say it now..

It applies any time as top 10 teams typically aren't playing true road games in the non-conference.

This is KU's first true road test. They aren't deep and there's a pretty big drop off in production after you get past Dickinson and McCullar, god forbid one of them get in foul trouble. This will be anything but a double-digit blowout that many are predicting. Seen this story over a thousand times in the 50+ some years I've been watching college basketball.
don't know for sure but IUs record against the spread in these types of situations has to be pretty strong over the last 10-15 years.

Reactions: CriticArisen
It applies any time as top 10 teams typically aren't playing true road games in the non-conference.

This is KU's first true road test. They aren't deep and there's a pretty big drop off in production after you get past Dickinson and McCullar; God forbid one of them gets into early foul trouble. This will be anything but a double-digit blowout that many are predicting. Seen this story over a thousand times in the 50+ some years I've been watching college basketball.
They are just not that good but can get out quick on the break. Change in scenery didn’t help Dickinson at all.

Michigan during the 18-19 season.
who were the 4 wins? the unranked part is kind or irrelevant? since creans 1st year or 2 I don't think any top 10 team as came in and beat us badly if we were ranked or unranked. worst home loss I recall in the last few years was when Michigan beat us by 15 or so, seems like Dickinson was hitting 3s and dancing like an ass in that game.

who were the 4 wins? the unranked part is kind or irrelevant? since creans 1st year or 2 I don't think any top 10 team as came in and beat us badly if we were ranked or unranked. worst home loss I recall in the last few years was when Michigan beat us by 15 or so, seems like Dickinson was hitting 3s and dancing like an ass in that game.
#5 Michigan killed the Romeo Langford team in 2019. But other than that I agree.

That Dickinson team by the way wasn't top 10.

probably will be wrong, but I wouldn't be shocked if we pull the upset Saturday. this seems like one of those teams that when you give up on them, they have a good performance. having said all that will probably get drilled again.
I feel it too, it will happen

beautiful intelligent woman, something most of the jokers here couldn't comprehend.
Well put. It’s all about getting over on the other side and somehow attaching a talented and intelligent woman is crucial to maintaining their chauvinistic egos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT