ADVERTISEMENT

NBC peacock

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
does anyone know who they have announcing games, lead crew etc. they have been out of college basketball for years. Packer Enberg and Mcquire were probably the best broadcast team ever, back when NBC did basketball..., I was worried Dackich might resurface hopefully they stay away from him.

Quick Google search

Noah Eagle, Jac Collinsworth, and Terry Gannon to Call Men’s Games, Alongside Analysts Robbie Hummel, Stephen Bardo, and Tre Demps
thanks, thought btn was owned by fox, surprised they would let bardo and hummel work for NBC, Gannon is a great announcer, wonder if Noah eagle is the son of Ian.

does anyone know who they have announcing games, lead crew etc. they have been out of college basketball for years. Packer Enberg and Mcquire were probably the best broadcast team ever, back when NBC did basketball..., I was worried Dackich might resurface hopefully they stay away from him.
We get Collinsworth & Bardo on Tuesday

Spectrum is my Internet service provider. Spectrum has an offer of 1 year of Peacock for free expiring something like December 7. So if your provider is Spectrum, call technical support and ask them to E-mail you the Peacock offer. You need Peacock to watch the Michigan game on Tuesday (and other future games).

I don't know if other service providers offer free Peacock. Call yours and ask.

I can take Packer but not a Collinsworth or Musberger fan. Musberger was pretty matter of fact when he declared IU the champions in 87. Not that he was ever animated but he's no Gus Johnson.

Jac sounds just like his dad on the football pre-game show. Ian Eagle is really good hope Noah follows in his footsteps, if nothing else nepotism is still going strong in the 2020s.
I doubt Ian Eagle has the power to hire announcers at NBC, especially since he works for CBS.

I doubt Ian Eagle has the power to hire announcers at NBC, especially since he works for CBS.
Noah did work some college games for CBS (and also does the Nickelodeon NFL "Slime" game that CBS produces each year). And both Ian ("Bird") and Noah ("Baby Bird") now work for the Nets (Noah did Clippers games before coming to the Nets).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT