ADVERTISEMENT

Name of segregationist Ora Wildermuth stripped from IU gym

Hey, I was being facetious in my Columbus name change suggestion. Believe it or not, although I live in Brown Co. and am closer to Nashville, IN, my postal mailing address is Columbus, IN. My Peegs handle was named for the Santana album "Abraxas" but I inadvertantly misspelled it as "abraxis". And now you know...the rest of the story!

That's not my line of thinking. Those liberal clowns taking down the Civil War statues are ridiculous in their ways.
Are you at Deer Crossing? Or Gnaw Bone? (We used to pronounce Gnaw Bone to rhyme with "New Albany".)

Dude, Columbus' first voyage was to the Bahamas which is just off the coast of Florida. That is North America. However, that is beside the point. The history books in school taught us that he discovered America. That is wrong whether is North America, Central America, or South America.
You are very close. There is no certainty of which island he landed at but the general consensus is that it was San Salvador Island, which is a little nothing place about 150 miles ESE of the southern tip on Florida. I've been there. Great diving but it is tiny and off the beaten path. Spent about ten years sailing on small cruise ships and have been literally everywhere in the Caribbean. I promise you there is nowhere down there that considers themselves part of North America

I was also taught that Columbus discovered America. Certainly folks in towns named after him thought the same thing.

Last edited:
Great diving but it is tiny and off the beaten path. Spent about ten years sailing on small cruise ships and have been literally everywhere in the Caribbean. I promise you there is nowhere down there that considers themselves part of North America

Diving good.

Does that include PR and USVI? Pre-Maria anyway. Only curious.

Far too much historical 'investment', but be interesting if the region had ever become a unified country a la Indonesia rather than a collection of same and various 'territories', etc.

Who was it David Dukkke endorsed? I thought so.
This is laughable, lol. That doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter how he endorses as long as they don't endorse him back, and NOBODY does.

There's a conspiracy theory that the alt right are paid actors from the left to make the right look like the racists. This video would back that up to some extent.

Closest I've been to there was the Story Inn, and that was over 30 years ago.

I take it you like it there?
If you've been to Story, you've been to Stone Head but just didn't know it. SH is at "the T" on your way to Story which is 5 miles farther down HW 135. We own the tourist home rental there, the old farmhouse where the stone head marker was before the head was vandalized two years ago and still missing. I've owned a home just south of there for 19 years. Yes, I like it here because I enjoy nature.

I won't be able to watch the game today live. Wife is making me take her to Huber's Orchard and Winery about 1 1/2 hours south of here. Guys with wives who love IU sports are extra lucky. I hate that I have to DVD the game. It's a beautiful day for a football game but unfortunately for a lifelong IU fan, a beautiful day for Huber's, too. Speaking of Huber's, I read online where they will be closing. The family is in a squabble and some of the kids would rather cash out...take the money and run. Others want to try and keep it open with a GoFundMe page and a 1.2 mil. goal. Good luck to them with that one. I mention Huber's because IU traditionally has a basketball alumni event there every year. One of the owners was tragically killed last summer while mowing the lawn and I think that threw the business into in a tizzy with some not having the required work ethic needed to take his place. Anyway, I'll be checking the IU score periodically on my ESPN phone ap. That's the best I can do today. Go Hoosiers!

Pretty sad that the concept of equal opportunity might be described as being politically correct.

Perhaps because such a ridiculous statement is not worthy of discussion.
The Democratic party isn't the party of equal opportunity. If they were there wouldn't be affirmative action, etc. They would also allow school choice and improve police in crime ridden areas so minorities actually have a chance to not be killed or hooked on drugs. They also wouldn't incentivize women to kick the father out of the household so they can get more money from welfare. THAT is a major reason why poor communities are doing poorly and kids aren't faring well.

WHAT........THE.........F*&K.........

Do you even know what you said here?

Hey, dumbass, what if you were in "certain sectors of society"?

How about this "spinning".

Just because you are a white man doesn't give you special rights in this country.
How about trying to not be so racially sensitive and look at everything in such a lens.

What he was saying is that poor communities, which the Democrats have a stronghold on, are encouraged to have kids almost rampant because more free money. Which IMO is exactly what Dems want because it's more voters. Just as the open boarders issue. They don't care about the people here losing jobs/lives as long as those coming across vote for them.

Wrong! Political correctness, no matter whether you agree with most or all of it's tenants, has become a cancer that has infiltrated the vast majority of our colleges and universities undermining the very essence of these institutions, which is academic freedom! According to the political correctness philosophy, no one is allowed to disagree or even question the politically correct position. This is exactly the same crap that Galileo had to deal with with the Church. Now, when there is a topic for which Political Correctness claims jurisdiction over, no professor or academic can afford to question or even discuss the pros and cons. It's an absolute travesty that won't be resolved soon because careers can be stalled or even ruined with such questioning. I am so frustrated that the academic community has not risen up to assert their institutions' values and their own academic freedom rights. Sad, very sad! (Had to add a little humor since I'm getting a bit too serious here.)
That's because those pushing the politically correct ideology are the vast majority of the academic arena.

Exactly. They hear this dog whistle talking point on their chosen entertainment news channel, can't define it because it's purposefully vague and subjective, , but parrot it anyways. Ever notice that the only people who concern themselves with being PC all come from the same exact demographic.
O..MY...F'ING...GOD this is ROFL funny!

How about trying to not be so racially sensitive and look at everything in such a lens.

What he was saying is that poor communities, which the Democrats have a stronghold on, are encouraged to have kids almost rampant because more free money. Which IMO is exactly what Dems want because it's more voters. Just as the open boarders issue. They don't care about the people here losing jobs/lives as long as those coming across vote for them.

Take this political crap to the PU board . . . or better yet take it to the Cooler where you'll get shot down faster than a hick high school kid asking out the local high school homecoming queen.

Maybe you should leave the farm behind and see something other than the ass end of your pigs sometime . . . .

Take this political crap to the PU board . . . or better yet take it to the Cooler where you'll get shot down faster than a hick high school kid asking out the local high school homecoming queen.

Maybe you should leave the farm behind and see something other than the ass end of your pigs sometime . . . .
Got nothing huh?

Got nothing huh?
Take it to the Cooler and see. That's where politics are discussed on this board . . . we prefer not to mix politics and football . . . your posting politics here is entirely bad form.

BTW, from what I've seen you've got nothing more than a simpleton's understanding of the world from having no experience outside of your own four walls. The Cooler is years ahead you . . . you can't, and won't, last long over there.

Take it to the Cooler and see. That's where politics are discussed on this board . . . we prefer not to mix politics and football . . . your posting politics here is entirely bad form.

BTW, from what I've seen you've got nothing more than a simpleton's understanding of the world from having no experience outside of your own four walls. The Cooler is years ahead you . . . you can't, and won't, last long over there.
Sooooo, these 6 pages of political discussion wasn't really political discussion? Interesting take.

Again, insults. Just shows how little you really know.

Are we the only country in the world who destroys our “history” because it does not match current thinking?
Next they will be renaming streets, airports, mountains and even countries. Eventually new words will start creeping into dictionaries. This can only be the work of........ the deep state.

By the way the Astros are now in the American League and the Big 10 has 14 teams.

This is laughable, lol. That doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter how he endorses as long as they don't endorse him back, and NOBODY does.

There's a conspiracy theory that the alt right are paid actors from the left to make the right look like the racists. This video would back that up to some extent.

Also, let us not forget, the Westboro Baptist Church endorsed Hilary.

SHE MUST BE RACIST!!!!

Reactions: herrli

Steve Bannon is not a paid actor.

Lol at you acting like the Cooler is some bastion of great political discourse.

It’s just as stupid as this board.

Last edited:
The Democratic party isn't the party of equal opportunity. If they were there wouldn't be affirmative action, etc. They would also allow school choice and improve police in crime ridden areas so minorities actually have a chance to not be killed or hooked on drugs. They also wouldn't incentivize women to kick the father out of the household so they can get more money from welfare. THAT is a major reason why poor communities are doing poorly and kids aren't faring well.

Is this what they teach in WL or are you just some random asshole? No idea what you expect with this but you're clearly lost. PU is north, stupider is south, the WC is down the hall (double entendre there, pay attention), and there are pharmacies and bars most everywhere.

Sure I speak for many when I say hope you find your way home soon.

Is this what they teach in WL or are you just some random asshole? No idea what you expect with this but you're clearly lost. PU is north, stupider is south, the WC is down the hall (double entendre there, pay attention), and there are pharmacies and bars most everywhere.

I would have thought you, being the White Knight that you are, would be opposed to the single motherhood epidemic in the Black community more than anyone.

Columbus never made it to North America. He landed in the Caribbean on each of his voyages. He made it to Central and South America. Never got as far north as Florida.

Thus the argument that Columbus did not discover America because the Indians were there first is more accurately stated as Columbus did not discover America because he never got there and had no idea that it existed.
Well, now, Columbus did get to Puerto Rico in 1493.

haha. ruining? lol

i do think the pendulum has swung a bit too far on the PC side -- i blame the kids and their wild thoughts (aka they are building the world they want to live in...good for them) -- but for christ's sake the pendulum spent way too long on the dipshit bigot side.

you'd rather go back to the days when calling an adult black man "boy" was kosher rather than having to figure out the "PC way" to refer to a homosexual?

sorry life is so hard for some of you guys now...
You just used "kosher" in a way that has become outdated. Save "kosher" for serious religious discussions, or hot dogs.

Reactions: IU Hardcore

So disparaging Asians hardest in favor of African Americans is fair? What did the Asians do to them?

Also, let us not forget, the Westboro Baptist Church endorsed Hilary.

SHE MUST BE RACIST!!!!
So I need to be clear because I definitely wasn't. When I speak of Democrats, I'm not referring to the voters, but those at the top. People like Hilary know what they are doing. The voters believe the crap that come out of her mouth. They aren't dumb, just too close to the issues to see the garbage for what it is.

Reactions: herrli
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT