ADVERTISEMENT

Mystery solved: it was Charles and Kate after all

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

I think it's high time we end this little Republican experiment, and offer the American crown to Harry. Then we can prepare for a cross-ocean War of the Roses redux.
Interesting, what do I get in return? I'm at the point that I hate M$gan more than Putin. If we can team up to take her down, I'm listening.

It’s prostate cancer, it looks like, so will likely be fine.

Under my scenario, Meghan would be our queen.
Marie Antoinette . Wrapped in a Harlequin romance paperback. worse than a Gold digger with bewbz. Although, the bewbz and the mental illness that superscribes to having bewbz is on full display.
Bring it and we throw boxes of dildos into the boston harbor. .... At a time of our determination and if you want to stop it... DON't, just
DON'T... no really. just don't, please.

I heard they said it was NOT prostate, and are now speculating bladder cancer.

<shrug>
Oh I just assumed that . That one generally has a pretty good prognosis, as long as it hasn’t already spread.

Oh I just assumed that . That one generally has a pretty good prognosis, as long as it hasn’t already spread.

IIUC, it was discovered while he was being treated for enlarged prostate issues, but they said it was not prostate cancer. That doesn't leave much else. It's unlikely you would discover lung cancer or whatever during prostate treatment, but a bladder cancer diagnosis resulting from treating prostate issues makes perfect sense.

IIUC, it was discovered while he was being treated for enlarged prostate issues, but they said it was not prostate cancer. That doesn't leave much else. It's unlikely you would discover lung cancer or whatever during prostate treatment, but a bladder cancer diagnosis resulting from treating prostate issues makes perfect sense.

You don't reckon that it's brain cancer do ya?

Swollen fingers are associated with small cell lung cancer and that dude has plump sausages attached to his palms.

On NPR this afternoon they did not specify where his cancer was. They did say it was found during his treatment for a benign enlarged prostate, but that this malignancy was unrelated to the prostate issue. So it could be anything, but likely is not prostate cancer, which is slow progressing with good treatment outcomes, relatively speaking.

Oh, I got the "joke" alright. Head / ass... I just thought I'd also add something fact-related, but some here despise facts and anything requiring thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT