ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on our NATO friends.

Trumpbots parrot Trump's absurd claim that it's Obama's fault -- and not Putin's -- that Russia is eating Ukraine. But when the rubes can't hear, Trump tells NATO leaders that Russia should have Ukraine because everyone speaks Russian there. It takes really determined stupidity to make a coherent foreign policy out of Trump's totally not colluded efforts to serve Putin's ends.

I did not blame Obama dipshit. I said that we were operating under what we would all consider the normal (Non Trump) relations with our NATO partners and that amounted to a hill of beans when Putin decided he wanted Crimea. No different then when he wanted a piece of Georgia during Bush's term.

As far as rubes, shove it up your ass.

If you're being sincere with this, you are part of the problem, Crazy. There are always problems in relationships as complex as NATO, but our NATO allies have been remarkably reliable over many decades.

There are problems in complex relationships. I think the Europeans have an issue in that they ignored the prior asministrations' pleas to do more. Again, this is not something new. The fact that the largest economy in the EU is practicing military maneuvers with broomsticks does not instill much confidence that they would be any help against the Russians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT