ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial Stadium

excellent question.....this gets my vote.

it has to be in there somewhere. maybe as the clock hits 00 when we administer a beatdown like we did yesterday

we played this more times than I can count and it killed every time
Love this and get red steppers dancing to it. Those girls r good and right up there in looks with usc

Reactions: red hornet
I think every time Omar Cooper catches the ball they should play the clip from the Wire of the kids yelling "Omar's coming!"
Thank you! I’ve been on this train all year. I even do it when he makes a big catch. It has NOT caught on in my section. Maybe no one has seen the wire?

I’ve also thought it would be awesome if the band would play the farmer in the dell on the flutes on some offensive pre-snaps.

Well if you were disappointed in the concessions, it’s a good thing you haven’t been before this year. There have been major renovations before this season with lots of additional food choices. Basically had hotdogs and popcorn before this year. Wonder about having food trucks outside the stadium? Yeah I don’t know why they didn’t swag surf!
lol. They have an area called the boulevard and it’s nothing but food trucks. I had a great time and didn’t go for the food. 😝

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT