ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile the CIA...

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
It seems as though they are good at distracting attention on several hot topics so while we have the Biden crap, Trump crap and others theres this...

The US government's top intelligence agency bribing it's own operatives to lie to the world.

Who benefits from this mendacity?

The US government's top intelligence agency bribing it's own operatives to lie to the world.

Who benefits from this mendacity?
Ever read the paper from the Lancet Covid 19 commission? Jeffrey Sachs? Clandestines? How it was SENT to the lab and who sent it? LOL, But its really not funny. They paper trailed that and verified it through Fauci and his cronies over phone calls at the beginning of this night mare. All the people that suddenly changed their story right before The Fauci phone call and announcement to the public?

Paul told Fox News Digital in a statement Thursday, "This is one of the biggest cover-ups in our nation's history, and we deserve answers."

"Department of Energy scientists concluded COVID-19 came from a lab," Paul wrote. "FBI scientists concluded COVID-19 came from a lab. We've been told six of seven CIA scientists also concluded COVID-19 came from a lab but were paid to change their minds."

The bigger cover up is that it came from research that the United Staes funded through a fauci shop. I shared this video months ago and NOBODY even commented. The Is Jeffrey sachs who is the chair of the Lancet Covid 19 commission. He is as neutral as they come and sheds a ton of light on all of this from his investigation. The Narrative changed suddenly (now we are finding out because of the CIA) and he explains it in this video. I can also link the "secret call" which because of the freedom of information act is not secret anymore. Jump to the 3:30 mark where he starts explaining the "sudden" reversal of the origin.

Here is the highly detailed report from Emily Kopp which Sachs refers too. And even has the Fauci secret call and other phone calls and emails before this was announced to the world.

And here is the video...This is an excellent interview.

It seems as though they are good at distracting attention on several hot topics so while we have the Biden crap, Trump crap and others theres this...

the lab was always the most obvious choice.

what was needed then, and now, and what we'll never get, is a full forensic deep dive accounting of who was funding that lab.

heads should roll. literally.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
the lab was always the most obvious choice.

what was needed then, and now, and what we'll never get, is a full forensic deep dive accounting of who was funding that lab.

heads should roll. literally.
Watch that Sachs video...thats good stuff and he dove deep. Still a lot of questions but you put two and two together.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
Watch that Sachs video...thats good stuff and he dove deep. Still a lot of questions but you put two and two together.

even Chinese scientist insiders with connections to the lab that hadn't yet been "disappeared" said that this came from the lab and was engineered.

this ruined life on earth temporarily for everyone, and pretty much permanently for seniors.

this was done for one reason only, because it was financially beneficial to certain individuals who knew the risks, and took the money anyway..

govts and organizations can't do anything, they are "things", only people can make things happen.

when i say a deep dive accounting, i don't mean on what organization or govt or institution, i mean down to what specific individuals, naming names.

those to blame have never been held accountable by anyone, and as far as i know, gain of function insanity still goes on now.

and when i say heads need to roll, i mean it, and i'm generally anti capital punishment.

until enough heads roll, literally, gain of function will continue.

those still funding it can loose theirs too as far as i'm concerned, not just those taking the money and playing God.

Ever walk past a pet store in the mall and hear birds chirping?

Do you ever wonder if they're talking to each other?

That's how I feel so far in this topic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT