ADVERTISEMENT

Meadows texts suggest the conspiracy was bigger than thought

Agree. That needs to be illegal, and it is. The punishment should not be death by vigilante, though. Is it really that hard?

But why not? If someone is crossing the street too slowly, then we should be able to invoke death by vigilante for blocking the street? :) (kidding)

Don’t unlawfully block streets. Is it really that hard?
So applying your logic, all crime or breaking if the law should be met with death. After all, is it really that hard not to speed, drive drunk, or jaywalk?

Nuance isn't your strong suit is it?

So applying your logic, all crime or breaking if the law should be met with death. After all, is it really that hard not to speed, drive drunk, or jaywalk?

Nuance isn't your strong suit is it?
Did I say death! I am driving through slowly. They have every opportunity to get out of the way.

lol. gotta shoot em. Jails are overcrowding so every law that is broken gets to invoke death by vigilante.
I am sick of lawlessness. I don’t care about their race, religion or politics. I am sick of it.

Accountability must not be yours.
Actually I am highly accountable. Because of that I have unfortunately been in 5 juries. So where do we draw the line? I'd start with execution if tax cheats. Someone has to make up for these people and I'm tired of being stuck with the bill.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I pray you never speed, jaywalk or anything else since applying punishment that fits the crime isn't yours ;)
If someone puts themselves in harms way, while unfortunate, the root cause is their choice to do so.
”Deserve has got nothin’ to do with it.”

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Actually I am highly accountable. Because of that I have unfortunately been in 5 juries. So where do we draw the line? I'd start with execution if tax cheats. Someone has to make up for these people and I'm tired of being stuck with the bill.
Are you going after all tax cheats?

5zx74h.jpg

The last paragraph in his article

"Though the FBI has not found an organized plot or direct involvement by Trump, that doesn't mean that Trump didn't play an important role in instigating the violence. Earlier this year, the House of Representatives impeached Trump on the charge of "incitement of insurrection" after he spent weeks promoting conspiracy theories about the results of the 2020 election. On January 6, Trump gave a speech on The Ellipse where he urged supporters to march on the Capitol."

There is some help for you stoll.

I am sick of lawlessness. I don’t care about their race, religion or politics. I am sick of it.

We going with the death penalty for tax evasion and white collar crime as well? What kind of vigilante outfits are available? I wouldn't mind being batman.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
The last paragraph in his article

"Though the FBI has not found an organized plot or direct involvement by Trump, that doesn't mean that Trump didn't play an important role in instigating the violence. Earlier this year, the House of Representatives impeached Trump on the charge of "incitement of insurrection" after he spent weeks promoting conspiracy theories about the results of the 2020 election. On January 6, Trump gave a speech on The Ellipse where he urged supporters to march on the Capitol."

There is some help for you stoll.
It means exactly what is says. There’s nothing there to see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT