ADVERTISEMENT

McMurtry and I, have developed a marriage help course for men.

Joe_Hoopsier

Hall of Famer
Dec 21, 2010
We are all about pay it forward, and helping our brothers and sisters. We’ve decided, with our experience, we are best set to explain, what NOT to do, so we save you …. From, yourself. 100% participation is required, or your a self admitted Nazi.

I’ll start.
Do not, ever! Replace the empty toilet paper roll, men. When they are so brain dead that they don’t think of the next person, an empty roll will build their memory and importance “leave it as you found it!”.
Remember, they need paper every time, we need it once a day!

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
my00483_im03711_m7_vasectomy2thu_jpg.jpg

They equivalent of a women having a lobotomy, but that would be redundant, from gods work.
Tonight is my last free night until Tuesday. I’m in the throes of misery. A toddler in his terrible 2s/3s and a 13 yr old who just had her period and is already like a new person. One you wouldn’t want to take on a road trip

Next, men. When she says “it’s fine” , stop stressing! Go fishing, buy a new frisbee golf bag, get a girl friend that understands you. She’s obviously already said that’s it’s all good. Her only need, since she’s a giver, too, is to make you happy!

Tonight is my last free night until Tuesday. I’m in the throes of misery. A toddler in his terrible 2s/3s and a 13 yr old who just had her period and is already like a new person. One you wouldn’t want to take on a road trip
Good conversation. I’ve found, once they have “that time of the month”, they are suddenly thrust into being “givers”. It’s the motherly instinct that’s built in.
Allow her responsibility tomorrow. She gets the Starbucks before you wake tomorrow. Finds the best value crab legs for you, her brother and yourself for the next week.
She will graciously accept the responsibility .
Thanks for calling, this will help our fellow brother fathers.

The first rule of tandeming builds a solid marriage:

No matter what happens on the bike, it’s your fault.

This works for getting lost, close calls with traffic, dumping it over, hitting potholes, —everything. Good rule for life too.

Last edited:
Sounds like you both married an American.

See, men. If this women had a new toaster oven. She would spend hours, amazed at how the little wires turn red, cook your food.
It’d keep her mesmerized for hours. You have brought magic into her hard life.
Perfect example of a husband that wants his wife to be happy .

This works for getting list, close calls with traffic, dumping it over, hitting potholes, —everything. Good rule for life too.
We’ve not studied tandem bikes, but we have exhausting research available on tandem Kyaking. Nothing says I love you, in the mangrove bushes, on the equator , in full sun, like a 4th degree sun burn, while your beloved begs you to stop for directions.
But you gut through it…. For her!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
352745661-642279907792709-4605754346511434817-n-9dd10cedd4363f8aa67747c1046ac129fcce6496.jpg
amoxp5x-700b-ee3dbc7739e8f5bb211a0ab0d95888034389d497.jpg
image-6da5e676b2ce8cd115f0b10cb10e874a81ee16c9.webp
436207252-10227641875135001-8717844553674499456-n.jpg
image-751336c6cb91b996e50e23199997e77860d74cc6.webp
aqeeool-700b-ceb1a0df494f5e9a585e699cd2d8376de1400e33.jpg

lastly, the perfect way to finish an argument...

"I could agree with you but then I'd be wrong"

(then run)
Ohhh great start to our approach to helping with relationships. This is the normal male response, and while totally valid, THEY just don’t find it as a constructive way to communicate.
I know, I don’t know why either???
How about trying. (They know we fail, it’s their duty to help)
I know those pants are meant to change your look, they’ve added 30#, I’d call them successful. Looks great!
Your new vacuum cleaner has 40% more suction than I’ve experienced since I met you.
These are relationship builders. I hope they help you, too.

Reactions: dr.jb
when you wife asks you........ "does this dress make me look fat?"

Frank Burns & and Margaret M*A*S*H. Season 3.......

Frank: Why so irritable, princess?
Margaret: I'm not irritable, Frank. I'm just... fat. You have a fat, fat princess.
Frank: That just means there's more of you to love.
Margaret: Well, then you agree? I'm fat?
Frank: Oh, Margaret, not fat fat. You're sorta halfway between fat and thin, leaning a little bit to the, not fat, but rather, the thin side of fat.
Margaret: In other words, fat.
Frank: No, you're actually thin. For a person that weights as much as you do.

Ok men, pop quiz.
“Honey, I was looking at our credit score, and my car”.

What ya do?

I get all this. But those of us who have the kids and wife in house 100% of the time get all you get without your complete days of no obligation. Let that sink in you complaining fool.

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I get all this. But those of us who have the kids and wife in house 100% of the time get all you get without your complete days of no obligation. Let that sink in you complaining fool.
Oh my god. I’ve sent you pics of our field trips. There’s no help in those pics. There’s no help at home either. So imagine all that time with your girls you have no help. You ain’t sitting out there with your smoked meat and big drinks. You’re gettin all the inside stuff together too. Bed time. Clothes. Shopping. All of it. So those 4 days I’m on are like having all the kids and your wife is out of town. Fckr.

Ok this is a support group for men. I'm not sure you are understanding the concept, and while we are at it, I am having a few women organize and come at you bro, until you beg for our help. It's the best help that I can think of, to help prepare you for the times in life that you have obviously not experienced yet. It's not a matter of if you will, it's a matter of when will hit hit you out of no where.
Enjoy sir, while they allow it. We have thousands of years of research that says, your days are numbered. hope that helps.

Ok this is a support group for men. I'm not sure you are understanding the concept, and while we are at it, I am having a few women organize and come at you bro, until you beg for our help. It's the best help that I can think of, to help prepare you for the times in life that you have obviously not experienced yet. It's not a matter of if you will, it's a matter of when will hit hit you out of no where.
Enjoy sir, while they allow it. We have thousands of years of research that says, your days are numbered. hope that helps.
Nah Cortez has a good head on his shoulders. He won’t endure the stupidity. Plus I think I’ve been a cautionary tale for him over the last 20 years

Reactions: Cortez88

This works for getting lost, close calls with traffic, dumping it over, hitting potholes, —everything. Good rule for life too.
As captain of our tandem, I can confirm. You can also add weather to this list.

Last edited:
Reactions: CO. Hoosier
Nah Cortez has a good head on his shoulders. He won’t endure the stupidity. Plus I think I’ve been a cautionary tale for him over the last 20 years
So, I should cancel the Karen posse, or does he need a view into his future? Your call.

I’ll start.
Do not, ever! Replace the empty toilet paper roll, men. When they are so brain dead that they don’t think of the next person, an empty roll will build their memory and importance “leave it as you found it!”.
Remember, they need paper every time, we need it once a day!
Also…don’t replace the burnt out bulb in the kitchen. She can cook in the dark.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT