ADVERTISEMENT

McCabe fired

Prediction: if Trump fires Mueller, republicans in congress will collectively yawn because they are a group of chickenshit cowards, who support trump fascism.
Lindsey Graham today said today if he fires Mueller it's the beginning of the end of his presidency. Not sure I'm counting on him to keep his word, or do anything about it.

You're hilarious.

On anything Trump related: "I don't care how much smoke there is, until I see some flames, it could just be a false alarm. A nothingburger."

On anything else: "Well, there's no smoke, but I heard Hillary Clinton passed by here once, so go ahead and call the fire department."

Lol. McCabe’s ethical lapses and lack of candor with his own agency are not “Trump related”. Trump tweets about it and the resistance heads’ explode.

giphy.gif

I love this.... next thing you know he will be saying we can keep our coverage!!! Believe me, that would be a complete LIE!!!

Let me tell you the story of Joe Shit the Rag Man. Joe had a reserve retirement card that stated 19 years 11 months and 29 days. He was discharged from active duty 1 day early, 2 years and 364 days. In the reserves you need 20 good years and the one day early discharge means you need a extra year. Common practice that first termers don't realize. Well I was Joes First Sargent when he pissed hot for pot. Court Marshall, Question, Top was he a good shoulder? No. Defense. His Evaluations say otherwise. Did you notice I didn't sign any of his evaluations? Prosecution. Top would his continued participation affect your units effectiveness? Failing to allow this man every opportunity to complete his 20 years would affect the moral of my unit worse that his ability to complete his retirement. The poor solider failed to complete a good year even thought the Court Marshal delayed long enough for him to complete his 20 years. I am rather proud my testimony is part of the military record.
I think this is an interesting story but I lose the thread a little bit. Let me see if I properly understand the gist.
A soldier on active duty tested positive for pot. He was discharged from active duty about 2 days before he would be eligible for retirement benefits. The only way for him to get the benefits would be to stay in the reserves for a full extra year. The fellow joined your reserve group and was not a great soldier and you were asked to testify whether he should be kicked out before the year was up. You told the Court Marshall panel that if this fellow were to be kicked out it would be far worse for the unit than if he were to stay in. That testimony was pivotal and the fellow was allowed to complete the year and get his retirement. Is this all correct?

If so I salute you for your compassion.

McCabes offenses for which he was fired happened years ago. He should have known his pension was toast if he got held accountable. The timing of the actual discharge is a huge nothingburger.
Are you sure his pension is toast? I read that it will just be delayed a few years.

I think this is an interesting story but I lose the thread a little bit. Let me see if I properly understand the gist.
A soldier on active duty tested positive for pot. He was discharged from active duty about 2 days before he would be eligible for retirement benefits. The only way for him to get the benefits would be to stay in the reserves for a full extra year. The fellow joined your reserve group and was not a great soldier and you were asked to testify whether he should be kicked out before the year was up. You told the Court Marshall panel that if this fellow were to be kicked out it would be far worse for the unit than if he were to stay in. That testimony was pivotal and the fellow was allowed to complete the year and get his retirement. Is this all correct?

No. He’s saying that expelling somebody and hus disquakify them from retirement benefits would have a deleterious effect on unit morale agnostic of who the crap soldier was.

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
Are you sure his pension is toast? I read that it will just be delayed a few years.

It might not be toast. I think McCabe can appeal his pension issue; but that is muddy because McCabe gave up his civil service benefits when he took an appointed position.

No. He’s saying that expelling somebody and hus disquakify them from retirement benefits would have a deleterious effect on unit morale agnostic of who the crap soldier was.
I read Rockport as saying that effect on morale was an important concern that outweighed the costs of keeping the soldier around in this case. I don't read him as saying that he would have said the same thing about any crap soldier. But I had trouble following the whole story.

I read Rockport as saying that effect on morale was an important concern that outweighed the costs of keeping the soldier around in this case. I don't read him as saying that he would have said the same thing about any crap soldier. But I had trouble following the whole story.

Can’t follow it because it is stuck to your shoe....BS

Reactions: Lucy01

Close. He did 3 years 11 months and 29 days on active duty and had 16 good years in the reserves. He needed 50 points to revive a good year in the reserves. The court marshal delayed their decision giving him the opportunity to complete his retirement.

You are saying you don't give two shits about the quality of the soldier at all? Well, we part company then.
He was a shit bird. Even after the delay he failed to take the opportunity given him. However the men in the ranks would almost to a man want him to be given the opportunity to retire. He was given that opportunity by the officers at his court marshal. I cared about my soldiers. Have you ever served?

It is being reported that a Congressman is offering McCabe a job to get him to 20. Even a shit bird deserves the chance to finish his 20 years.

Reactions: Lucy01
I didn't sat that. I said I was proud of my testimony.

Well you actually said you were proud that your testimony was part of the military record.I assumed that meant "his" military record.But my post was actually intended as a joke (see the bolded)...

Well I was Joes First Sargent when he pissed hot for pot. Court Marshall, Question, Top was he a good shoulder? No. Defense. His Evaluations say otherwise. Did you notice I didn't sign any of his evaluations? Prosecution. Top would his continued participation affect your units effectiveness? Failing to allow this man every opportunity to complete his 20 years would affect the moral of my unit worse that his ability to complete his retirement. The poor solider failed to complete a good year even thought the Court Marshal delayed long enough for him to complete his 20 years. I am rather proud my testimony is part of the military record.

Well you actually said you were proud that your testimony was part of the military record.I assumed that meant "his" military record.But my post was actually intended as a joke (see the bolded)...

Well I was Joes First Sargent when he pissed hot for pot. Court Marshall, Question, Top was he a good shoulder? No. Defense. His Evaluations say otherwise. Did you notice I didn't sign any of his evaluations? Prosecution. Top would his continued participation affect your units effectiveness? Failing to allow this man every opportunity to complete his 20 years would affect the moral of my unit worse that his ability to complete his retirement. The poor solider failed to complete a good year even thought the Court Marshal delayed long enough for him to complete his 20 years. I am rather proud my testimony is part of the military record.
I am sorry for the confusion. I am proud that my testimony is on record that the rank and file don't give a shit about guys pissing hot for pot.

McCabe is not entitled to special treatment just cuz of his age or length of service. Other agents have lost employment and benefits from “lack of candor” with the Bureau.
Maybe but my point is enlisted men are protective of guys that are in his situation. 2 days is indefensible.

Lindsey Graham today said today if he fires Mueller it's the beginning of the end of his presidency. Not sure I'm counting on him to keep his word, or do anything about it.
That's the rub. The Senate really can't do anything. Short of impeachment, there aren't any real consequences that can be imposed. We've seen that the House Judiciary Committee is a joke. The only way that could be rectified would be for Ryan to grow a pair and give the chairmanship to someone serious. And the odds of that happening are on par with me waking up tomorrow with a full head of hair.

Which is a long winded way of saying we need the Dems to take the House this fall to have any hope of checking this madman.

Reactions: Rockfish1
Interesting words from the Fox Judge.

Fox New’s Judge Andrew Napolitano warned Monday that Attorney General Jeff Sessions's firing on Friday of former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe could be seen as “obstruction of justice.”

Napolitano said on Fox News's "America's Newsroom" Monday that he viewed McCabe’s firing as “vindictive” and “reckless.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...iring-could-be-seen-as-obstruction-of-justice

Wait till Sean Goebbels Hannity gets on his case...

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You mean the investigation that showed absolutely nothing? The one that she was cleared of days before the election? That one? It still is so interesting to me these people working so hard to elect Hillary let us know all about her investigation and yet kept completely quiet about the fact that Trump had been under investigation for. months. They sure know how to swing an election!
Absolutely nothing? Absolutely wrong.

You said the investigation showed absolutely nothing. That is absolutely wrong.
If you will look at what I was referencing, it was the quote about Carlos Danger, as clearly indicated in my post. So I ask again, what did they get from the reopening of the investigation 10 days before the election? You know, the one that two days before the election said nothing was found?

If you will look at what I was referencing, it was the quote about Carlos Danger, as clearly indicated in my post. So I ask again, what did they get from the reopening of the investigation 10 days before the election? You know, the one that two days before the election said nothing was found?
I was referring to what you posted. It’s not possible to know you were referring to the additional emails from your post or the one you replied to. So based on that I said your post was incorrect because it was.

I was referring to what you posted. It’s not possible to know you were referring to the additional emails from your post or the one you replied to. So based on that I said your post was incorrect because it was.
Well it certainly is possible. You seem to be having trouble following this thread. If you look back at my post, the post I replied to, written by CO referenced the Carlos Danger part of the investigation. There was nothing there and she was cleared from that part. It's really quite simple, but if you want to keep arguing and saying the same thing, go right ahead.

Once you parse what the heck CO was saying, it becomes pretty obvious what Zeke was saying. Credit her for figuring out what the hell CO's post was about before the rest of us.

Reactions: cosmickid
Damn the luck. McCabe will have to wait 7 years to get his pension. Should have thought about that when he was playing political games stacking the deck for HRC. Actions have consequences.

How exactly did lifelong Pub McCabe "stack the deck for HRC"?I need a link to something REPUTABLE,please.

And as I understand it,the "info" McCabe authorized for link to the press,was his attempt to show that the narrative that he was hampering the investigation was false.What he "leaked" was info that showed HRC in a "bad light"-the exact opposite of "helping her"...

Well it certainly is possible. You seem to be having trouble following this thread. If you look back at my post, the post I replied to, written by CO referenced the Carlos Danger part of the investigation. There was nothing there and she was cleared from that part. It's really quite simple, but if you want to keep arguing and saying the same thing, go right ahead.
Once you parse what the heck CO was saying, it becomes pretty obvious what Zeke was saying. Credit her for figuring out what the hell CO's post was about before the rest of us.

As usual you both took the thread down a useless rabbit hole. I said McCabe deliberately attempted to delay the Carlos Danger part of the investigation until after the election. That was in response to goat’s question about McCabe’s wrongdoing. McCabe obviously had no clue about what might be found on the drive.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT