ADVERTISEMENT

McCabe fired

Nuance isn’t your strong point. I have consistently defended some of Trump’s policies and consistency criticized his dumbassed comments. I’m able to draw important distinctions, you should try it some time.
Same ole response. You should apply for Sarah’s job you are a good lackey.

Nuance isn’t your strong point. I have consistently defended some of Trump’s policies and consistency criticized his dumbassed comments. I’m able to draw important distinctions, you should try it some time.

herman-cain-smile.gif

Reactions: Bill4411
No one gets fired in the government.....please. Check with forced medical discharges from the military brother with 17 years in..... don’t get crap.... he had to make it to his time and didn’t. He brought it on himself
No one gets fired in the government.....please. Check with forced medical discharges from the military brother with 17 years in..... don’t get crap.... he had to make it to his time and didn’t. He brought it on himself
Let me tell you the story of Joe Shit the Rag Man. Joe had a reserve retirement card that stated 19 years 11 months and 29 days. He was discharged from active duty 1 day early, 2 years and 364 days. In the reserves you need 20 good years and the one day early discharge means you need a extra year. Common practice that first termers don't realize. Well I was Joes First Sargent when he pissed hot for pot. Court Marshall, Question, Top was he a good shoulder? No. Defense. His Evaluations say otherwise. Did you notice I didn't sign any of his evaluations? Prosecution. Top would his continued participation affect your units effectiveness? Failing to allow this man every opportunity to complete his 20 years would affect the moral of my unit worse that his ability to complete his retirement. The poor solider failed to complete a good year even thought the Court Marshal delayed long enough for him to complete his 20 years. I am rather proud my testimony is part of the military record.

Christ... its the weekend. Why isnt he fakking golfing?

Fake memos!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mueller, another life-time Republican...

Last edited:
Damn the luck. McCabe will have to wait 7 years to get his pension. Should have thought about that when he was playing political games stacking the deck for HRC. Actions have consequences.

Reactions: Lucy01
Damn the luck. McCabe will have to wait 7 years to get his pension. Should have thought about that when he was playing political games stacking the deck for HRC. Actions have consequences.
For everyone except the so called President. His are coming...

If you want to blame somebody for election tampering,The American news media has been doing it for years;)

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
Please explain how McCabe tried to "stack the deck" for Hillary.

Jebus goat. Study the published material about Hillary’s interview, recall how the the FBI lovebirds referenced the Clinton investigation and McCabe, how McCabe tried to quash the Carlos Danger material until after the election, and McCabe’s involvement in the exoneration letter.

Jebus goat. Study the published material about Hillary’s interview, recall how the the FBI lovebirds referenced the Clinton investigation and McCabe, how McCabe tried to quash the Carlos Danger material until after the election, and McCabe’s involvement in the exoneration letter.
I think you're the one who needs to do some reading. None of what you are talking about makes the slightest bit of sense.

The House Intelligence Committee fiasco followed by the firing of McCabe have drawn only partisan GOP approval. Frum argues that McCabe, a lifelong Republican, is a test case to see how Trump's coalition will hold up if he fires Mueller.
Failing the McCabe Test
But the test for Trump is not credibility or even plausibility. It is the reliability of his party, his media, and his voters. The McCabe practice test yielded answers that have to be gratifying by the president as he ponders his next move to save himself, his family, and his administration from the workings of justice.​

Reactions: Digressions
The House Intelligence Committee fiasco followed by the firing of McCabe have drawn only partisan GOP approval. Frum argues that McCabe, a lifelong Republican, is a test case to see how Trump's coalition will hold up if he fires Mueller.
Failing the McCabe Test
But the test for Trump is not credibility or even plausibility. It is the reliability of his party, his media, and his voters. The McCabe practice test yielded answers that have to be gratifying by the president as he ponders his next move to save himself, his family, and his administration from the workings of justice.​

Prediction: if Trump fires Mueller, republicans in congress will collectively yawn because they are a group of chickenshit cowards, who support trump fascism.

Let me tell you the story of Joe Shit the Rag Man. Joe had a reserve retirement card that stated 19 years 11 months and 29 days. He was discharged from active duty 1 day early, 2 years and 364 days. In the reserves you need 20 good years and the one day early discharge means you need a extra year. Common practice that first termers don't realize. Well I was Joes First Sargent when he pissed hot for pot. Court Marshall, Question, Top was he a good shoulder? No. Defense. His Evaluations say otherwise. Did you notice I didn't sign any of his evaluations? Prosecution. Top would his continued participation affect your units effectiveness? Failing to allow this man every opportunity to complete his 20 years would affect the moral of my unit worse that his ability to complete his retirement. The poor solider failed to complete a good year even thought the Court Marshal delayed long enough for him to complete his 20 years. I am rather proud my testimony is part of the military record.

You're proud of his military record saying he was NOT a good shoulder? Was he a good elbow?

Just to be extra clear, what little information we have about McCabe doesn't accuse him of breaking the law or helping Clinton, so of course you think it's patently obvious he broke the law and helped Clinton. Because...reasons?

The latest talking point appears to be that he "illegally initiated the Trump probe" (based on Steele)-which is ludicrous.It's amazing how the folks on the right continually ignore reality-like the fact that the FBI initiated the Trump investigation before Fusion even hired Steele.And that the impetus for launching the probe was the Australians notifying US Intelligence about Papadopoulos.

Reactions: Digressions
The latest talking point appears to be that he "illegally initiated the Trump probe" (based on Steele)-which is ludicrous.It's amazing how the folks on the right continually ignore reality-like the fact that the FBI initiated the Trump investigation before Fusion even hired Steele.And that the impetus for launching the probe was the Australians notifying US Intelligence about Papadopoulos.

Just so we’re clear it’s not all republicans...just the ones elected to office. And the ones with tv/radio shows, but that’s all.

You're hilarious.

On anything Trump related: "I don't care how much smoke there is, until I see some flames, it could just be a false alarm. A nothingburger."

On anything else: "Well, there's no smoke, but I heard Hillary Clinton passed by here once, so go ahead and call the fire department."
When she passed by did the drunk fall down?

You mean the investigation that showed absolutely nothing? The one that she was cleared of days before the election? That one? It still is so interesting to me these people working so hard to elect Hillary let us know all about her investigation and yet kept completely quiet about the fact that Trump had been under investigation for. months. They sure know how to swing an election!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT