ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe next game Rob will score.

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
Or stop a face break in its tracks. Lander's +/- isn't +20 or anything. He isn't rubbing his hands trying to stay warm. Lets keep Rob in there!!!!

I'm coming to your side on the Rob deal..
He's toast ..
Lander is full of mistakes..But he's the future..

I'm coming to your side on the Rob deal..
He's toast ..
Lander is full of mistakes..But he's the future..

I mean today...... Insert fat guy yelling nothing but net meme throwing it off the building. But makes the team cook. Great vision. Learning, lots of confidence will be a beast by tourney time if we just play him.

AD not playing any defense today. I would just as soon see them play Lander, Galloway, Leal and Franklin. At least they try to make things happen out there.

Reactions: Hatchets7times
Or stop a face break in its tracks. Lander's +/- isn't +20 or anything. He isn't rubbing his hands trying to stay warm. Lets keep Rob in there!!!!

I don’t mind Rob playing because of his defense and shooting. But he is slowing down waaaay too much. Lander has had a couple of bad turnovers and his shot needs work but he paced us well today so far.

I don’t mind Rob playing because of his defense and shooting. But he is slowing down waaaay too much. Lander has had a couple of bad turnovers and his shot needs work but he paced us well today so far.
When Rob runs the offense.. It's a bottle neck..
No spacing..

When Rob runs the offense.. It's a bottle neck..
No spacing..

Agreed. This group doesn’t really have a 1 on 1 player. Push the pace and get some open looks. I know Al isn’t the most popular guy here but I think his pace is better as well.

I mean today...... Insert fat guy yelling nothing but net meme throwing it off the building. But makes the team cook. Great vision. Learning, lots of confidence will be a beast by tourney time if we just play him.
you’re delusional. He’s terrible ! Can’t shoot ,terrible form. two air balls and a brick that stuck into rim and backboard. Passes are telegraphed or off target, if you go back and watch the game over and look where he passes to people he just throws the ball in their direction , never to their hands.
One positive is he’s very quick With the ball. Having said all that you’re probably right he should be playing before Durham or phinesse at this point just to help for the future. He has potential but he’s got A long way to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT