ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe I'm a bit excited about our bowl but......

Big Red Crimson Buffalo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
......I have not seen one program, ESPN, BTN or otherwise talking about anything other than the 2 playoff matchups. I thought there was a "bowl selection" show today? Nothing.

6 hours worth of talking about the CFP. I don't even know who is playing in any of the other bowls apart from the playoffs and a few of the Jan 1st games.

Where was this selection show that was supposed to be on where the pundits talked about every game and broke it down?

The BTN show at 8 is supposed to talk about all the bowl games with Big Ten teams.

......I have not seen one program, ESPN, BTN or otherwise talking about anything other than the 2 playoff matchups. I thought there was a "bowl selection" show today? Nothing.

6 hours worth of talking about the CFP. I don't even know who is playing in any of the other bowls apart from the playoffs and a few of the Jan 1st games.

Where was this selection show that was supposed to be on where the pundits talked about every game and broke it down?
The ESPN ass clowns turned what should have been a 30 minute bowl show into a boring 4 hour extravaganza examining the top 4 teams. I still do not know who is playing who in the other 38 or so bowl games either.

ESPNU show that was on from 3-5 central time talked a few minutes about IU vs Duke in Pinstripe. No highlights, but Luginbill and Charles Arbuckle had good things to say about IU's receivers and offensive ability. Said Duke's db's will have their hands full.

BTN show was all MSU, Iowa, OSU.

B10Network just now did a fair breakdown of matchup and believe IU is perfect for this game, catching Duke on a downslide. Maybe but it should be a good game. Im pumped.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT