ADVERTISEMENT

Marijuana NCAA

Speak for yourself. I find pot smoke offensive. 😂
How does your offense to pot smoke compare to that of an average fart, not your own? At the risk of getting too personal, I'm just trying to get some sense of where it is you truly stand of the offensive scale to pot smoke, like if it bothers you a little (1-3) a lot (8-10) or somewhere in between (4-7). Your tolerance to farts would give us a good baseline from which to go from there.

How does your offense to pot smoke compare to that of an average fart, not your own? At the risk of getting too personal, I'm just trying to get some sense of where it is you truly stand of the offensive scale to pot smoke, like if it bothers you a little (1-3) a lot (8-10) or somewhere in between (4-7). Your tolerance to farts would give us a good baseline from which to go from there.
Dude, I am 2 gummies in and this made me ltfol. I know this site likes to get off-topic, but this is freeking awesome, weed to fart. Classic. Later, I am off to smashing $2k mailboxes.

Legalize the sh!t. Couldn’t care less. But it does smell terrible. Even worse than cigarette smoke, which is rancid. Just keep it outside or in your own home.

Move in the right direction. Should be encouraged over pills for athletes. Tons of NBA players current and former are advocating and telling their stories on the benefits. Prescribed pills are so much worse than weed for pain, coping, etc. Glad the world is finally seeing that giving out these manufactured pills like skittles is not the play. Weed is a plant, weed can be very beneficial.
The fact that alcohol is legal while marijuana is illegal is goofy as hell.
Both are gifts from God to mankind. Hops,barley, cannabis - all just plants and grains placed here by the man above to enjoy.

Reactions: indiana ed
71db2274c8b4995b2c31add18ec53853.jpg
Wonder what a players shooting is like after
smoking some weed?

Only 7 states have not granted any form of legalization whether it b medicinal or otherwise. And yes u guessed itIndiana is one. Matter of fact 4 of the 7 r southern states plus Indiana. So yes conservative states. And let’s b honest. Guarantee that many in those state legislatures have used it in their lifetimes. I personally know judicial and law enforcement personnel that have some pretty incredible usage in their past. Of course the electorate doesn’t know about their pasts. Additionally, US just set another record for drug overdose deaths. Over 100,000 annually. I’ve never heard of a pot od.

the Indiana General Assembly,

th

a bill signing at the Indiana statehouse

th

and Indiana is still putting in people in jail and prison for weed.

how beyond insane is that, and a massive waste of money and resources, not to mention loss of revenue that must be made up for in other taxes.

glad i'm not a female, i can only imagine the prison sentence if a female gets caught smoking weed without her full burka on in Indiana.

meanwhile drink up, the Hoosier pay to play lawmakers can't love the liquor industry enough, despite the annual carnage to the user and families and society.

and pardon my being chippy, but 50 plus yrs of this boot on the neck for no reason by a proven corrupt legislative body, does do that to you.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. I find pot smoke offensive. 😂

sounds like you're standing too far away. bwg

seriously though, on the "offensive" scale, pot smoke is 1/100th as offensive as cig smoke, because a pot smoker maybe takes 3 puffs in 5 seconds and it goes out, rather than a cig smoker who has a cig going non stop.

and is less than 1/10,000 as offensive as someone who's had one drink too many.

Last edited:
smoking some weed?

perhaps Jay Edwards or a zillion NBA players could answer that one for you..

doesn't hurt your golf game any either.

at least that's what "a friend" told me.

sorry to burst the myth, but unlike booze, it doesn't really hurt physical performance in sports, especially the skill side.

perhaps some college student in a non Taliban state could do a project on the shooting thing, so no one is taking it just on the word of NBA players.

would "my friend" want to run a marathon high, uh, no.

and it does make you not want to do anything high that you already didn't want to do not high, even more than you already didn't want to do it not high. (per my friend anyway).

so there is that as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
the Indiana General Assembly,

th

a bill signing at the Indiana statehouse

th

and Indiana is still putting in people in jail and prison for weed.

how beyond insane is that, and a massive waste of money and resources, not to mention loss of revenue that must be made up for in other taxes.

glad i'm not a female, i can only imagine the prison sentence if a female gets caught smoking weed without her full burka on in Indiana.

meanwhile drink up, the Hoosier pay to play lawmakers can't love the liquor industry enough, despite the annual carnage to the user and families and society.

and pardon my being chippy, but 50 plus yrs of this boot on the neck for no reason by a proven corrupt legislative body, does do that to you.
JFC man, you claim to be some non partisan hack and you post sh*t like this ! The taliban ? Really? You need to just go away . I don't care either way on this but GFY man and GFY in a country ruled by the taliban and get back to us while you are GFingYourself there!

Reactions: Lucy01
JFC man, you claim to be some non partisan hack and you post sh*t like this ! The taliban ? Really? You need to just go away . I don't care either way on this but GFY man and GFY in a country ruled by the taliban and get back to us while you are GFingYourself there!

thanks for making our case for mj vs drinking.

you're like a posting public service announcement.

"this is your brain on alcohol"

• Sad
Reactions: Lucy01
smoking some weed?
I played tennis in Highschool better high. JV tennis and college bball a bit different. BUT…. Sexy rexy won us a state title after splitting an 8 ball of coke with some players. Sure he quit that when playing in the Super Bowl.

point is, it actually could be a benefit.

perhaps Jay Edwards or a zillion NBA players could answer that one for you..

doesn't hurt your golf game any either.

at least that's what "a friend" told me.

sorry to burst the myth, but unlike booze, it doesn't really hurt physical performance in sports, especially the skill side.

perhaps some college student in a non Taliban state could do a project on the shooting thing, so no one is taking it just on the word of NBA players.

would "my friend" want to run a marathon high, uh, no.

and it does make you not want to do anything high that you already didn't want to do not high, even more than you already didn't want to do it not high. (per my friend anyway).

so there is that as well.
You should just move to Illinois.

Legalize the sh!t. Couldn’t care less. But it does smell terrible. Even worse than cigarette smoke, which is rancid. Just keep it outside or in your own home.
My wife and I walked into a legalized store in Maine this past Fall. She commented to me, "Ah, it smells so wonderful in here!." The salesperson behind the counter must have overheard us, as he commented, "I know. I tell myself that same thing every morning after I've unlocked the door." Oh, what a lucky man, he was! (Emerson, Lake and Palmer).

Whenever my IU college roommate would smell reefer in a crowded, public space he would yell, "Ah, sweet ambrosia!" Fifty years later and he still has me doing it. Try it sometime...the next time you smell pot and you have no idea where the breeze is wafting it in from, shout out, "Sweet ambrosia!" Nothing really happens, but someone knows they've been "busted" and not a single person cares.

It's a beautiful day-it's Game Day! Hopefully, not our last one for awhile. I'm having too much fun with it.

sounds like you're standing too far away. bwg

seriously though, on the "offensive" scale, pot smoke is 1/100th as offensive as cig smoke, because a pot smoker maybe takes 3 puffs in 5 seconds and it goes out, rather than a cig smoker who has a cig going non stop.

and is less than 1/10,000 as offensive as someone who's had one drink too many.
Maybe u have a difficult time understanding humor. Sorry if my attempt at it went over your head.

My wife and I walked into a legalized store in Maine this past Fall. She commented to me, "Ah, it smells so wonderful in here!." The salesperson behind the counter must have overheard us, as he commented, "I know. I tell myself that same thing every morning after I've unlocked the door." Oh, what a lucky man, he was! (Emerson, Lake and Palmer).

Whenever my IU college roommate would smell reefer in a crowded, public space he would yell, "Ah, sweet ambrosia!" Fifty years later and he still has me doing it. Try it sometime...the next time you smell pot and you have no idea where the breeze is wafting it in from, shout out, "Sweet ambrosia!" Nothing really happens, but someone knows they've been "busted" and not a single person cares.

It's a beautiful day-it's Game Day! Hopefully, not our last one for awhile. I'm having too much fun with it.
Not thinking I’m going to smell it much here. Retired almost 5 years ago and built a home in a 55 and older community in Southwest Florida. Have never smelled it here but lots of the old farts here have the medicinal gummies or cookies. Doesn’t seem to b mellowing them out though. 😂

Not thinking I’m going to smell it much here. Retired almost 5 years ago and built a home in a 55 and older community in Southwest Florida. Have never smelled it here but lots of the old farts here have the medicinal gummies or cookies. Doesn’t seem to b mellowing them out though. 😂
I imagine the sea breezes blow it inshore too rapidly for it to have a chance of lingering over to your double-wide. Either that or it sounds like your neighbors need to up the dosage of their "mental medicine".

I’m a conservative on the majority of issues but on this topic, I don’t support any rhetoric that is spewed about the “dangers” of the wacky weed. I’ve seen a lot of people wrecked by alcohol while Mary Jane has a lot of health benefits. Pain relief, lowers blood pressure, controls nausea for cancer patients, appetite stimulant for those with AIDS. Anti-anxiety properties. No hangover effect. Traditional medicine needs to get off its high horse. It has its place. It’s the same rules as alcohol: don’t drive on it (although it’s effects are far less than somebody who is tanked on beers or vodka tonics). It’s backward thinking.

Reactions: swman
I imagine the sea breezes blow it inshore too rapidly for it to have a chance of lingering over to your double-wide. Either that or it sounds like your neighbors need to up the dosage of their "mental medicine".
Wish we had a double wide. We’re not the Clampets. We still don’t even have indoor plumbing. Reason we moved here was cause it was too cold in s**thouse in the Indiana winter.

Weed somewhat saved my life, I still drink wine a little, but mostly to go to sleep. My bank account has about doubled in the months I cut back, and so big deal, I gotta go to IL every few months. They're not even trying to stop that, they said as much long ago, so it's just kind of an inconvenience that benefits IL. Should just legalize it here. i actually think of it now as a major inconvenience, I'm going to get it and big f'n deal, I'm not a drug king pin, so fine me or whatever for a half once. There is a basketball tie to this rant. For starters, could constitute recruiting issues. The archaic crap is definitely annoying, and in most major universities is a non-thought for recruits
There's virtually no chance you'll ever get caught doing that unless you're a complete moron. Even if a cop stops you for speeding he can't just randomly search your car. Never consent and always keep the goodies in your trunk and out of plain view.

Wish we had a double wide. We’re not the Clampets. We still don’t even have indoor plumbing. Reason we moved here was cause it was too cold in s**thouse in the Indiana winter.
The only reason I said that is because we stayed in a double-wide last month in Ft. Myers. Some friends of our's own one for investment purposes in Sonesta Bay RV Resort. A couple had rented it for the month of Jan. and left early due to cooler temp forecast. We vacationed there, free, for two nights before moving on to Sanibel Island. It was actually very comfortable and accepting to our standards of routine living.

There's virtually no chance you'll ever get caught doing that unless you're a complete moron. Even if a cop stops you for speeding he can't just randomly search your car. Never consent and always keep the goodies in your trunk and out of plain view.
My motto has always been, "Never travel with any amount you can't chew and swallow in the time it takes an officer to run a history on your plate and walk up to your window". Now that said, I have been known to make exceptions to the rule when vacationing in far off distant lands of legality. It's the chance I'm willing to take, wrapped up in bacon-striped "whitey-tighties" saved just for this occasion!

The only reason I said that is because we stayed in a double-wide last month in Ft. Myers. Some friends of our's own one for investment purposes in Sonesta Bay RV Resort. A couple had rented it for the month of Jan. and left early due to cooler temp forecast. We vacationed there, free, for two nights before moving on to Sanibel Island. It was actually very comfortable and accepting to our standards of routine living.
No worries figured u were just having fun with me. All good. We live in Bonita Springs now for about a year and a half. Grandparents were Fort Myers snowbirds. Miss r bb season tickets but love the weather here.

No worries figured u were just having fun with me. All good. We live in Bonita Springs now for about a year and a half. Grandparents were Fort Myers snowbirds. Miss r bb season tickets but love the weather here.
My wife and I are certainly enjoying the season seats you so graciously gifted to us. I'd never been close enough to hear the sneakers squeak quite like that. Remind me to return the favor some year. You and Shirley eat fish? Tilapia born in China?

My wife and I are certainly enjoying the season seats you so graciously gifted to us. I'd never been close enough to hear the sneakers squeak quite like that. Remind me to return the favor some year. You and Shirley eat fish? Tilapia born in China?
Well now your right behind the IU bench so your welcome.

Reactions: abraxis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT