ADVERTISEMENT

Mar-a-Lago is Under Siege

Oh bullshit. An FBI agent has admitted falsifying warrant affidavits. . Others admit signing an affidavit without the required first-hand knowledge. Judges have admitted to not being tough enough on reviewing warrants. The FBI has a reputation built by the likes of J Edgar and Bobby Kennedy of playing fast and loose with the 4th Amendment. And the FBI was neck deep in the Russia hoax.
You never cease to amaze. Bullshit indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
And a copy of the warrant must be served on the subject. Why haven’t we seen it?

Are warrants made public in most Federal cases?

What defense lawyer would publicize such a thing? (Other than Alex Jones lawyers?)

All politics aside, you are right. it is a sad day for our country and I fear it will only light even more fire into what is already a mess.
I think its safe to say after tonight the country will never ever unite again even after a 9/11 type event..The lines were crossed tonight it will clearly be two sides at each others throats forever now forever. The leftists got what it wanted tonight.

Last edited:
The obsession here is unbelievable. Soy boys and their skinny jeans/$11 coffee,mask wearing hating on someone all day long with all their might. *Turn the page, lefties.*
$11 coffee is fake news. Also, skinny jeans are out, 90s grunge jeans are back. Your Levi’s you bought 9 years ago are fine.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Oh bullshit. An FBI agent has admitted falsifying warrant affidavits. . Others admit signing an affidavit without the required first-hand knowledge. Judges have admitted to not being tough enough on reviewing warrants. The FBI has a reputation built by the likes of J Edgar and Bobby Kennedy of playing fast and loose with the 4th Amendment. And the FBI was neck deep in the Russia hoax.
Do you really think they would do that in this case? Like honestly believe that?

I'm guessing, in a much less tin foil hat way, that it's just them simply getting the documents back that Trumps team "lost".

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
We have had this discussion with other people and some were convinced I was wrong. No way Trump faces charges for classified information. Prosecutors have to prove he knowingly took classified info. It seldom happens they try because it is so hard. If there are documents, they will retrieve them and end of story.
Wouldn't it be a defense that he still believes he is the president, so he has a right to all the documents?

Reactions: dr.jb
What Russia hoax? The one Manafort admitted giving info to? The one Don Jr admitted to trying to get info from? The one where Trump tried to bribe Ukraine for dirt on Biden? When you deal with Trump you have to be specific. That’s why no one knew exactly what the raid was for scam 1, 2, 3, or 4????

Last edited:
I did hear they were going to have to either raise prices or turn the ten-piece into an eight-piece, because chicken is so expensive now.
A half gallon ice cream will soon be a quart and they are changing the definition of a dozen so a dozen eggs now has only 10 eggs. 🤣 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
I wonder if the FBI was afraid Donald would go all Tony Montana on them if he had been home? More likely Don, jr. though.

I think its safe to say after tonight the country will never ever unite again even after a 9/11 type event..The lines were crossed tonight it will clearly be two sides at each others throats forever now forever. The leftists got what it wanted tonight.

the lines were crossed tonight?

lmao. the line was crossed jan 6. Patriots my ***

This has nothing to do with the blue, they are doing what they been told to do. This all on leftist whack job Democrats. I hope you’re wearing your mask this morning.

What do dems have to do with trump stealing classified documents?

Plus, it wasn't even the dems that raided mar-a-lago. it was the fbi

But facts don't matter to the GOP.

No one should be above the law... not even ex-presidents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinton’s and Hunter say hello
And I never said they should be above the law ;).

Hunter was also never president so not sure how he's relevant to the discussion. Do you guys know who the president is?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Do you really think they would do that in this case? Like honestly believe that?
Yes. When it comes to Trump and MAGA, these people are batshit crazy. I think there is a sub-culture in the DoJ and FBI of no accountability and that is worse when Trump and MAGA are the targets. Garland activated the Patriot Act anti-terrorism unit against school board demonstrators, bragged about it, and then refused to back off after the complaining school association withdrew the complaint and apologized. The FBI admits to being an instigator in the Whitmer kidnapping plot. Garland has never come clean about the FBI role in January 6. The FBI lied and also misled the FISA court. Hunters laptop whitewash. The Hillary whitewash. The Russia hoax. The Navarro and Stone arrests. The Babbitt whitewash. The FBI guys armed with automatic weapons at Mar-A-Lago.

I'm guessing, in a much less tin foil hat way, that it's just them simply getting the documents back
That would be a civil action With a court order to take possession. Not a criminal case with heavily armed agents.

Yes. When it comes to Trump and MAGA, these people are batshit crazy. I think there is a sub-culture in the DoJ and FBI of no accountability and that is worse when Trump and MAGA are the targets. Garland activated the Patriot Act anti-terrorism unit against school board demonstrators, bragged about it, and then refused to back off after the complaining school association withdrew the complaint and apologized. The FBI admits to being an instigator in the Whitmer kidnapping plot. Garland has never come clean about the FBI role in January 6. The FBI lied and also misled the FISA court. Hunters laptop whitewash. The Hillary whitewash. The Russia hoax. The Navarro and Stone arrests. The Babbitt whitewash. The FBI guys armed with automatic weapons at Mar-A-Lago.

It's official. You've officially gone MAGA bonkers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT