ADVERTISEMENT

Making lemons out of lemonade

Or something like that. Indianapolis is closing several downtown streets this weekend so restaurants can use that space. That is a brilliant idea, I hope the weather is good.
Hasn't that been bandied about in Bton too? Seems I recall reading about in the HT or somewhere.

Or something like that. Indianapolis is closing several downtown streets this weekend so restaurants can use that space. That is a brilliant idea, I hope the weather is good.
Hasn't that been bandied about in Bton too? Seems I recall reading about in the HT or somewhere.

I think I have heard the rumor. If it happens, I will go "out" to eat. Distancing and outside has to be about as safe as one can get and not be sitting at home.

My wife thinks I am crazy as I went to the doctor today. We get $100 for getting a physical each year, I wasn't going to give that up.It requires blood work, so I couldn't just telemedicine. But I wore a mask, I slathered disinfectant on my hands/arms upon leaving and changed clothes as soon as I got home. I couldn't do much else to try and be safe.

Reactions: mike41703
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT