ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

I try to avoid going outside more than 20 miles outside of ITP if at all possible. I’d love to spend 4 months each in S. Florida, AtlantA and NYC. But that’s not happening anytime soon if ever. The one thing I hated about S Florida was warm Christmas holidays.
I lived in Sarasota/Bradenton back in the 80s. One year it freaking snowed and was more than a little cold. I was working at the front desk of the Rehab Institute of Sarasota, and although the hospital itself was heated and comfy, the front desk area where I was situated was cold because people kept coming in and out of the automatic doors. I literally had to wear a winter coat while I was working...

I lived in Sarasota/Bradenton back in the 80s. One year it freaking snowed and was more than a little cold. I was working at the front desk of the Rehab Institute of Sarasota, and although the hospital itself was heated and comfy, the front desk area where I was situated was cold because people kept coming in and out of the automatic doors. I literally had to wear a winter coat while I was working...
It was funny when it got below 50 in Ft. Lauderdale because all of the old ladies from nyc would wear the fancy fur coats and shit they rarely got to wear.

Now how did I know you would respond with a bunch of links that don't prove anything other than there are assholes in the world?
Did you or did you not imply that white/supremacists/Neo Nazis don't vote?

Aloha has you pegged, you truly are a bad faith poster...

Reactions: Ohio Guy
It was funny when it got below 50 in Ft. Lauderdale because all of the old ladies from nyc would wear the fancy fur coats and shit they rarely got to wear.
Yeah I noticed the same thing at the early bird dinners at the buffet restaurants. I also lived in an apartment complex for seniors at one point, and the monthly newsletter always had 2 or 3 obituaries of residents...I had to be the youngest resident, but for some reason they were willing to let me rent an apartment...

Almost 50 yrs ago. Now I'm in the same boat...

Reactions: BCCHoosier
No. Most people think she is a doofus who thinks to highly of her beliefs. And I'd say the same about people in a Harris hat. I see Trump hats regularly in my town. Usually they are worn by older white males who enjoy being in your face.

I've been around since the Carter years. Never recall hats, shirts, and flags being a thing with previous presidents. But some seem to embrace it, especially the lower educated.
Pussy hats

Fascinating

There are just as many people that will vote for Harris expressly because they wrongly think Trump will enact a nationwide abortion ban as there are those that wear MAGA hats that will vote for Trump.

You just aren’t capable of seeing both sides. You only see one in your bubble
My wife doens't hate Republicans. She hates Trump. But, she also hates that somebody else decides what she does with her body. That group being Republican and mostly men. That shit doesn't sit right with her. Hell, she probably (hopefully at 52) ain't having kids anymore but she went on a tirade on me (b/c I said i'm not a fan of Harris and the Dems are a milquetoast party that had 50 years to pass a ****ing nationwide abortion law but did not shit in that time) about same. So, thanks Dems. You assholes pissed off my wife and she took it out on me.

But to the point, I tihnk there are a ton of middle of the road women who just don't like Trump and are a bit pissed about the abortions bans and restrictions popping up. Whether they would ever get an abortion or not, the fact that some men decide they can't won't sit well with all women.

You don't like a hand job from a hot babe?
Let's face it, it's just lazy.

One day I’m going to get to Carmel. Just to see it for myself
This is Biden country son.

Last edited:
In my sermon yesterday I said that I would die for my beliefs in who Jesus is and what He did on the Cross. I did not say I would kill anyone who didn't believe it. We can be civil towards each other even if we disagree with one another. But I do wonder what Americans hold in common? It used to be a belief in the Constitution. But I wonder today if many people would, if they could, do away with the Constitution.
Well, we know Trump doesn't care about the constitution...even said he didn't swear an oath to protect it. Yet still enjoys widespread support among conservatives.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
The number is insignificant.
And yet more than your ability to count.

You have no clue how many racists are in your party but going to keep up arguing about it anyway. Unfortunately the number is not anywhere near insignificant.

what percentage of the population would you consider low enough to be called insignificant? Just because you don't live in a racist area of the country doesn't mean the numbers are insignificant. And it doesn't require being affiliated with a white supremacist group to be racist.

Last edited:

You have no clue how many racists are in your party but going to keep up arguing about it anyway. Unfortunately the number is not anywhere near insignificant.
he’s a cpa.

And the number of racists in the Dem party is not anywhere near insignificant. Your party trades on race.

We can do yabbuts all day as you lack the bandwidth for anything more.

Remember too that you are the most ardent supporter of the party on this board AND one of the dumbest fckrs I’ve ever read

Reactions: jet812
Here is something far more fundamentally radical AND supported by Harris but we’re still supposed to be afraid of the project 2025 boogeyman.

Amazing.

Harris would be even more of a disaster than Trump.
Harris and walz are radical progressives. I remember just four years ago being told the squad are an insignificant faction with no power. Thereafter Biden enters and goes crazy with free everything

Today the Dems have put forth a progressive ticket. Squad politics are now the dem establishment

Here is something far more fundamentally radical AND supported by Harris but we’re still supposed to be afraid of the project 2025 boogeyman.

Amazing.

Harris would be even more of a disaster than Trump.
It's a complete power game to them. To the extent Biden was still lucid the last four years I think he had a baseline understanding that things like the filibuster, 9 SCOTUS seats, 50 states, state control of elections are necessary guard rails.

I'm not sure Harris/ Walz have any such understanding, rather they see them as impediments.

It's a complete power game to them. To the extent Biden was still lucid the last four years I think he had a baseline understanding that things like the filibuster, 9 SCOTUS seats, 50 states, state control of elections are necessary guard rails.

I'm not sure Harris/ Walz have any such understanding, rather they see them as impediments.
Been reading a bit on walz. Good God what a nutjob.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
As of today, Harris now is the favorite in Vegas. No bias there, that’s for sure.
Her work on the border, historic low approval rating as vp, thoughts that Biden should swap her on the ticket, incessant lying, and radical progressive history will all be swept under the rug by the complicit media and the “glow up” will carry through November and she will win the presidency.

The media is something we all should be concerned with at this point. We’ve come a long way from the fairness doctrine and the older days. They can create whatever image and perception they wish

Her work on the border, historic low approval rating as vp, thoughts that Biden should swap her on the ticket, incessant lying, and radical progressive history will all be swept under the rug by the complicit media and the “glow up” will carry through November and she will win the presidency.

The media is something we all should be concerned with at this point. We’ve come a long way from the fairness doctrine and the older days. They can create whatever image and perception they wish

Yay!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT