ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

Lol anecdotal I can tell you the most dangerous city in America has gone from 1 million residents to 280,000 under 75 years of Dem leadership. Cori bush and soro’s DA’s. How’d San Fran do? Baltimore? Memphis? On and on

Urban decay is NOT.an issue except in the Midwest where manufacturing jobs left. Hell, it’s no a problem in Indy, minny or Louisville. Lol, you sound like my grandfather. Most cities are booming.

The only thing I’ve ever said to my wife about wearing that hat is that she may encounter a snowflake who would be offended by it.
No. Most people think she is a doofus who thinks to highly of her beliefs. And I'd say the same about people in a Harris hat. I see Trump hats regularly in my town. Usually they are worn by older white males who enjoy being in your face.

I've been around since the Carter years. Never recall hats, shirts, and flags being a thing with previous presidents. But some seem to embrace it, especially the lower educated.

Urban decay is NOT.an issue except in the Midwest where manufacturing jobs left. Hell, it’s no a problem in Indy, minny or Louisville. Lol, you sound like my grandfather. Most cities are booming.
Manufacturing? That’s been gone for decades. Try crime shitty politics and poor school districts. My own city had some of the most significant- run by progressive Dems. Shocker.

You do realize metro populations are growing don’t you? It’s easy to Google.

Manufacturing? That’s been gone for decades. Try crime shitty politics and poor school districts. My own city had some of the most significant- run by progressive Dems. Shocker.

You’re right. They aren’t decaying either. They did decay and are still rebuilding.

Not to mention population loss in no way equates to decay. A lot is hosing costs combined with remote work.

Of course it is.

Thats not even debatable.
What's not debatable? That you really suck at logic? I agree.

Richard Spencer supporting Biden isn't remotely the same thing as the MAGA crowd knowingly being assholes and flaunting their assholeness.

No it doesn’t. People that move because of costs aren’t the ones paying the majority of taxes. And it goes t matter because cities are growing.
I just showed you where people are leaving. Of course they are. They are businesses etc. are you 12?

Reactions: DANC
Some are. Usually under progressive leadership

Cities. Overall. Yes, we all know the trouble of St. Lois and SF. If I show you a smalltown that lost poulation will you admit small towns are decaying and fleeing to the city? Of course not.

Cities. Overall. Yes, we all know the trouble of St. Lois and SF. If I show you a smalltown that lost poulation will you admit small towns are decaying and fleeing to the city? Of course not.

Stop voting for progressives. Make America great again

is he giving hjs in the theatre? eewww
Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT