ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

We have your girl now @UncleMark. Welcome to the team.

My wife doens't hate Republicans. She hates Trump. But, she also hates that somebody else decides what she does with her body. That group being Republican and mostly men. That shit doesn't sit right with her. Hell, she probably (hopefully at 52) ain't having kids anymore but she went on a tirade on me (b/c I said i'm not a fan of Harris and the Dems are a milquetoast party that had 50 years to pass a ****ing nationwide abortion law but did not shit in that time) about same. So, thanks Dems. You assholes pissed off my wife and she took it out on me.

But to the point, I tihnk there are a ton of middle of the road women who just don't like Trump and are a bit pissed about the abortions bans and restrictions popping up. Whether they would ever get an abortion or not, the fact that some men decide they can't won't sit well with all women.

Let's face it, it's just lazy.

This is Biden country son.
Then those women that hate Trump but want abortion rights should reconsider their hate for Trump.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Then those women that hate Trump but want abortion rights should reconsider their hate for Trump.
Trump has no real rigidity to any position. He can't be trusted.

Do I think Trump is going to push for some kind of ban? No. Will he ignore it and let the states do whatever they want? Yes. And, to be sure, my wife hates Trump for far more reasons than his abortion stance (or non stance).

Do I think Trump is going to push for some kind of ban? No. Will he ignore it and let the states do whatever they want? Yes. And, to be sure, my wife hates Trump for far more reasons than his abortion stance (or non stance).

His appointees just overturned decades of precedent after promising not to ignore centuries of the principle of state decisis so they could get approved. But yeah, no need to worry. Probably just a coincidence.

Reason 473 why women shouldn’t vote. Even if abortion was legal up until birth the majority of women would vote for Daddy government.

Urban decay is NOT.an issue except in the Midwest where manufacturing jobs left. Hell, it’s no a problem in Indy, minny or Louisville. Lol, you sound like my grandfather. Most cities are booming.
I don’t believe that is true. Last weekend I hung around folks from Seattle and Portland. These are very liberal folks and they said things in the downtown areas of both cities are very bad.

Reactions: jet812
I don’t believe that is true. Last weekend I hung around folks from Seattle and Portland. These are very liberal folks and they said things in the downtown areas of both cities are very bad.

There are certainly some cities with homelessness issues. A lot of that is from COVID causing remote work and downtowns losing businesses. It’s certainly worse on the west coast. But no, urban decay is not an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
There are certainly some cities with homelessness issues. A lot of that is from COVID causing remote work and downtowns losing businesses. It’s certainly worse on the west coast. But no, urban decay is not an issue.
Urban decay is an issue in stl and other cities. I literally sent you an article where they used decay for Stl. Memphis many other places

Urban decay is an issue in stl and other cities. I literally sent you an article where they used decay for Stl. Memphis many other places
Heading down for the Ole Miss/ Oklahoma game in October. We’re flying into Memphis and I’ve never really spent any time there. In days gone by I would’ve liked to see Beale street, Graceland, etc.

Instead we’re opting to head straight to Oxford Thursday night rather than hazarding any time in a once great American city.

We just have to get them married Snarl. It didn't work for lars wife apparently, but it does for the majority.
I agree and Bitcoin will eventually fix the issue. Lars is liberal, so it makes sense his wife is as well. Plus he withheld sex from her if she didn’t vote for Democrats. My wife would probably be liberal if I hadn’t changed her opinion on economic issues.

Last edited:
Heading down for the Ole Miss/ Oklahoma game in October. We’re flying into Memphis and I’ve never really spent any time there. In days gone by I would’ve liked to see Beale street, Graceland, etc.

Instead we’re opting to head straight to Oxford Thursday night rather than hazarding any time in a once great American city.
I was on Beale street about a decade ago. City is horrible. Never again.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
those are just rinos. traitors to the cause.
Best Friends Sport GIF by UFC

Welcome to MAGA, Hick. I’m glad stoll and the boys were able to get through to you finally. It’s always a blessing to get rid of RINOs.

Last edited:

I truly hope everyone reads this thread. Indy is still savable (IMO) ,
But the plandemic killed the downtown employment, Circle Center, any number of small, privately owned businesses..

...and the rule of law is tenuous.

Restore the rule of law, so that those who would be a part of the rebuilding are safe while doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT