ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

Trump botched Covid by allowing us to even know fauci’s name. Fauci should have never had a mic much less an audience
But we've known that PDJT didn't have decades of political capital and their apparatchik to flood into those roles..the creepy Mike Pence ....et. al. and I don't think he understood fully how corruption drove the business of government, in areas one would think the interests of the citizens would outweigh base human self interest.

Fauci is the most recognized, but not the only one for sure..

This time. ....

Reactions: DANC
His appointees just overturned decades of precedent after promising not to ignore centuries of the principle of state decisis so they could get approved. But yeah, no need to worry. Probably just a coincidence.
Trump's position has changed to being OK with abortion on demand until birth without restrictions. If that's what a state wants as it's abortion law, Trump is good with it.

Reactions: sobester
What point are you attempting to make here? Houston sucks to visit. It's an oil town, filled with fast food restaurants. Some of the Suburbs are nice. Atlanta downtown is hollowed out so much so that Buckhead is trying to Annex itself.

Atlanta downtown is presently constructing the biggest project in the U.S. centennial Yards, look it up. Also, downtown and midtown are the same and midtown is booming. Downtown has always been dead because it’s just business, govt and sports. Though that is rapidly changing. The Buckhead thing died a long time ago. And I’m sure you don’t enjoy museums and diversity. That does not reflect on the cities.

You want to see decay. Go to some small all white downtowns.

Reactions: UncleMark
But we've known that PDJT didn't have decades of political capital and their apparatchik to flood into those roles..the creepy Mike Pence ....et. al. and I don't think he understood fully how corruption drove the business of government, in areas one would think the interests of the citizens would outweigh base human self interest.

Fauci is the most recognized, but not the only one for sure..

This time. ....
It's interesting that MAGAs defend Trump by pleading his stupidity, ignorance, and/or poor decision-making ability.

Atlanta downtown is presently constructing the biggest project in the U.S. centennial Yards, look it up. Also, downtown and midtown are the same and midtown is booming. Downtown has always been dead because it’s just business, govt and sports. Though that is rapidly changing. The Buckhead thing died a long time ago. And I’m sure you don’t enjoy museums and diversity. That does not reflect on the cities.

That’s economic. The cities like Stl is black crime and progressives. Stl city blacks will murder more people than the entire state of West Virginia. Suburban flight

That’s economic. The cities like Stl is black crime and progressives. Stl city blacks will murder more people than the entire state of West Virginia. Suburban flight

The small white towns with Maga folks suiting in trailers are decaying way more than cities.

Yes come to Atlanta and Houston for the museum's and diversity, said no one ever. Atlanta has to be one of the least diverse cities I've spent time in. You're Black or your White. There are no hispanics, asians, middle easterners.

Remember I live in Chicago, you are the uninformed, uncultured, country bumpkin when we get into our little spats. And you always will be.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Yes come to Atlanta and Houston for the museum's and diversity, said no one ever. Atlanta has to be one of the least diverse cities I've spent time in. You're Black or your White. There are no hispanics, asians, middle easterners.

Remember I live in Chicago, you are the uninformed, uncultured, country bumpkin when we get into our little spats. And you always will be.

Lol

No way you can afford to live in a decent part of the urban core and Chicago is relatively cheap.

Plus, there are no
MAga in decent parts of urban cores. They don’t want to live there and couldn’t afford it if they did.

The cities
I’m fairly moderate. You guys think you have to want black people dead or you are far left.
We want blacks to stop with the crime and Dems to stop pandering. Black crime follows suburban flight follows school districts suffering revenue base decline businesses leaving and decay. That’s the progressive doom loop. Maga does none of that. You’re maga shot makes you sound both uninformed and dumb

We want blacks to stop with the crime and Dems to stop pandering. Black crime follows suburban flight follows school districts suffering revenue base decline businesses leaving and decay. That’s the progressive doom loop. Maga does none of that. You’re maga shot makes you sound both uninformed and dumb

My lord.

Miami is certainly a unique case because of Cubans and Castro for sure. I probably shouldn’t have included them low rent.
I'm not positive Austin is getting more liberal. It's always been super liberal. The big business, Tech influence might even be a moderating force politically. Nashville, maybe marginally? As Republican supermajorities continue to reign over the state.

Fact.
[/QUOTE
I'm not positive Austin is getting more liberal. It's always been super liberal. The big business, Tech influence might even be a moderating force politically. Nashville, maybe marginally? As Republican supermajorities continue to reign over the state.

I really don’t want to chat with with you anymore. You and yours are disgusting low rent bigots. Take care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT