ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

Yes people who are happy having peckers own businesses and won’t carjack you. If we’re stereotyping. But you do you

I’m happy having a pecker I just don’t care what other people do in their private lives. Why should I? If you care, you care I guess.

I own my firm. It is small.

I’m happy having a pecker I just don’t care what other people do in their private lives. Why should I? If you care, you care I guess.

I own my firm. It is small.
I do when it involves minors. Maga will protect the children. Do you care about children?

Reactions: DANC
So nothing. Got it.
I just told you I volunteered for years. United way. Opportunity clearinghouse. Employment connection. Urban league. Help provide opportunities and skills so that these kids don’t go down that path. All while watching further decline and decay with shitty policies supported by voters like you. But maga. Good grief.

Are you just a troll? I’m getting that vibe.

Last edited:
  • Love
My lord you bumpkins just keep coming out of the woodwork. What the f is going on up there?
You just ran into a buzzsaw. It’s called the Dream Team. You’re not the first liberal to cry mercy. Don’t take it personal. Luckily for you we devote a good amount of time to people like yourself (low iq, low testosterone, and etc.) Just keep listening and learning, we’ll make a man out of you someday. No payment is needed for our services.

You just ran into a buzzsaw. It’s called the Dream Team. You’re not the first liberal to cry mercy. Don’t take it personal. Luckily for you we devote a good amount of time to people like yourself (low iq, low testosterone, and etc.) Just keep listening and learning, we’ll make a man out of you someday. No payment is needed for our services.

Yeah, dems are much less educated than republicans. You ever wonder why the educated vote left? Hint: It’s not a coincidence and there is a reason Trump said he loves the uneducated.

Yeah, dems are much less educated than republicans. You ever wonder why the educated vote left? Hint: It’s not a coincidence and there is a reason Trump said he loves the uneducated.
Indoctrination? Removed from reality?

Yes, more knowledge certainly leads to poorer decision making.
Slanted information and not necessarily knowledge. What’s more I’m not sure a college grad in communications knows any more than the plumber who started a business out of high school. Different experiences. Different knowledge

Slanted information and not necessarily knowledge. What’s more I’m not sure a college grad in communications knows any more than the plumber who started a business out of high school. Different experiences. Different knowledge
Got it. Resisting acquiring knowledge on subjects is preferred as to not risk acquiring slanted views.

Got it. Resisting acquiring knowledge on subjects is preferred as to not risk acquiring slanted views.
Different skill sets. Your assertion was that Dems are more educated. Academic education. That’s not the only education. 70 percent of business execs are republicans. Different skill sets. Who do you think would be a better steward of taxpayers’ dollars? Biden with 50 years in gov and monopoly money or a guy with varied experience including the private sector who worries about making payroll and producing profits etc? Outcomes.

Different skill sets. Your assertion was that Dems are more educated. Academic education. That’s not the only education. 70 percent of business execs are republicans. Different skill sets. Who do you think would be a better steward of taxpayers’ dollars? Biden with 50 years in gov and monopoly money or a guy with varied experience including the private sector who worries about making payroll and producing profits etc? Outcomes.
I’d like to see a link on that 70 percent. Although that would make some sense for reasons you wouldn’t understand. As far as Biden/Trump. Biden for sure.

You didn’t mention crime but the numbers prove Biden has been much better on crime than Trump.

I’d like to see a link on that 70 percent. Although that would make some sense for reasons you wouldn’t understand. As far as Biden/Trump. Biden for sure.

You didn’t mention crime but the numbers prove Biden has been much better on crime than Trump.

Crime is state and local. Ignoring reporting issues and that crime is local the rhetoric of Harris was that she backed defunding and bail projects. Violent crime soared thanks to the attack on cops and soros da’s from your party. Recognizing the disaster progressives are on crime many municipalities kicked out the SOROs DAs restored police funding etc and certain crimes subsided.

Okay you’re really a waste of time. Misinformed, uniformed, and dumb with the maga stuff. Do better. We have enough morons on the board

Reactions: DANC and jet812

Crime is state and local. Ignoring reporting issues and that crime is local the rhetoric of Harris was that she backed defunding and bail projects. Violent crime soared thanks to the attack on cops and soros da’s from your party. Recognizing the disaster progressives are on crime many municipalities kicked out the SOROs DAs restored police funding etc and certain crimes subsided.

Okay you’re really a waste of time. Misinformed, uniformed, and dumb with the maga stuff. Do better. We have enough morons on the board

Knowledge is power. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise and hang in there.

Like the need for loan forgiveness... I mean, make me pay for their loans? What a great decision.
@sobester is brainwashed. But unlike hickory and others he’s funny and has hope. He just needs cleansing and education. Sobester you’re new here. I’ll give you the recipe. Get. Into. The. Bible. If you have questions seek out @VanPastorMan. Not many have the luxury of the pride of moody Bible college and decades of teachings at their fingertips.

Post less and read more. Read mcmurtry66. Read the dream team. Posters like snarlcakes, DANC, joe_hoopsier, Spartans, hoopsdoc, hooky, mushroom, ddt, MattnDallas, mas, farva, jet, and so many others who have their fingers on the pulse of what this country needs. Posters who bring academics AND frontier AND street smarts to policy discussions.

Six months of doing this and you will be unrecognizable. A warrior. 🙏🙏

Trump's position has changed to being OK with abortion on demand until birth without restrictions. If that's what a state wants as it's abortion law, Trump is good with it.
The American people don’t want to ban abortion in the first trimester but neither do they want abortions in the third trimester. This is the compromise in most European countries abortion laws. Ban after 12-18 weeks. Hell….In Sweden a fetus dying wk +22 gets a social security number

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT