ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

This will be amongst a footnote in his presidential history. The real story has yet to surface.

He’s going for broke now that he knows he’s toast. I wish I was kidding.

The Mnuchin thing re: lifting of sanctions is just the latest example. He literally couldn’t explain it.

If this isn’t the line in the sand, nothing will be.

I still find it remarkable that roughly 1/3 of Americans support building a wall, and think the Dems are at fault for the shutdown and want to declare a national emergency.
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Reactions: Bill4411

I still find it remarkable that roughly 1/3 of Americans support building a wall, and think the Dems are at fault for the shutdown and want to declare a national emergency.
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

There are many, many people, amazing people who tell Trump they don’t mind not getting paid and to hold out for the wall.

If them dern demukrat pawty members would stop hatin’ ‘Murika.

Percentage of Republicans wanting the wall has increased from the 71% to 87%. Just when you thought Trump couldn't dumb them down any more...

A Washington Post-ABC News poll published Sunday shows that more Americans blame Trump than Democrats, by a wide margin, for the shutdown. Key nuggets from the polling: Trump has moved the GOP rank and file. Support for building a wall is now at 42 percent — up from 34 percent last January. That’s driven by Republicans. Last year, 71 percent of Republicans favored the wall. Now it’s 87 percent. Indeed, 70 percent of Republicans say they “strongly” support the wall, an increase of 12 points. And the GOP base doesn’t want the president to cave: Only 22 percent of Republicans say Trump should compromise to end the shutdown, compared with 58 percent who both support the wall and say Trump should continue to demand funding. Two-thirds of Republicans also say they would support Trump claiming emergency powers to build a wall. (Scott Clement and Dan Balz have more.)​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT