ADVERTISEMENT

Lost a lot of respect for Kalen DeBoer this morning

kraft cheese+macaroni

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2010
The offensive coordinator he took with him to Alabama, Ryan Grubb, is leaving to be the offensive coordinator for the Seattle Seahawks. No problem with that necessarily.

The issue is, apparently this decision was made several weeks ago, but they decided not to announce it until after the 30 day window for Alabama kids to transfer out had passed. I certainly understand the reasons for that, but it still doesn’t make it not bullshit.

Reactions: IU73
DeBoer knows how run a team.

Sheridan was incredibly terrible here. But he was working for Allen not DeBoer.

I'll go with DeBoer knowing what he's doing for $800 Alex.
If he calls plays at Bama, I could see him rolling with shepherd. He’s been a coach under Brohm and DeBoer and really wants a HC job. He pushed for Purdues opening.

Reactions: vesuvius13
The offensive coordinator he took with him to Alabama, Ryan Grubb, is leaving to be the offensive coordinator for the Seattle Seahawks. No problem with that necessarily.

The issue is, apparently this decision was made several weeks ago, but they decided not to announce it until after the 30 day window for Alabama kids to transfer out had passed. I certainly understand the reasons for that, but it still doesn’t make it not bullshit.
I’m sure he’s losing sleep because u lost respect for him😃

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT