ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Tuesday's the day

You're a faux Christian. I'm a saved son of God.

The rest of your post...Comedy Gold. You have no clue how much blood your dem crew has on their hands. I can assure you it's a lot more than Trump who kept and created peace while he was in office.
Oh bless your ignorant little heart. Pretty judgmental, especially considering your support of such an evil man. I guess we will see who the Faux Christian is.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
There’s a difference, but I’m fine if they investigate all of them. Most recent story this week has allegations that Trump lied to his attorneys.
There really isn't. I know people want to make a distinction about when or how they were retrieved but it it kind of like theft. You both walked out of the store with the stuff. Coming back after the first guy got caught and saying "Oh yeah, I kind of stole this stuff too but I am returning it since that guy got caught so I am better."

Nah, you both did the crime when you took the items without needing to have them.

Oh bless your ignorant little heart. Pretty judgmental, especially considering your support of such an evil man. I guess we will see who the Faux Christian is.
The president who kept the peace and brokered peace agreements with Israel and other countries is evil? It was worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize. Meanwhile, the list I left with bowl created wars and supports wars? You are just not worth the effort zeke please stop responding.

Ha...Thats funny...I stopped reading what I was commanded, but have started again and in a good place. A very good place.

At the last Trump Aloha... In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. Nobody is getting out of here before that. And THAT is the end.
The “last Trump?” You mean when Trump is gone you’ll be whisked off in the rapture?

The president who kept the peace and brokered peace agreements with Israel and other countries is evil? It was worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize. Meanwhile, the list I left with bowl created wars and supports wars? You are just not worth the effort zeke please stop responding.
I’ll respond whenever I like. Appears the Nobel Committee didn’t feel him worthy now. But I’m sure he appreciated your support. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
The “last Trump?” You mean when Trump is gone you’ll be whisked off in the rapture?
Thats pretty sad considering you were trying to call me out and I answered, NOT according to my opinion, but what the scripture said! I knew it was a foolish and unlearned question which I should avoid, but gave you an answer anyways.

Having classified documents he shouldn't. (What Aloha mentioned)
I’m a hard ass when it comes to mishandling classified national security information, but there are differences in the cases in terms of sheer numbers of documents, level of classification, cooperation, and possible obstruction. Then there is the question of intent.

Thats pretty sad considering you were trying to call me out and I answered, NOT according to my opinion, but what the scripture said! I knew it was a foolish and unlearned question which I should avoid, but gave you an answer anyways.
You said the last Trump and I’m trying to figure out what you mean by that.

You said the last Trump and I’m trying to figure out what you mean by that.
You asked about the rapture yes?

Scripture 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

And if it took place before or after the trib?

Do you know where the first trumpet is?

It struck me today (if I'm understanding everything correctly) that if he played his cards right Corcoran could "totally exonerate" Trump on this one aspect of the Mar-A-Lago documents case.

Cocoran will be asked to testify as to whether or not Trump assured him that there were no other documents in his possession when he drew up the certification that said as much. (Interesting that he himself didn't sign that himself, but had Christina Bobb sign, which she only agreed to do after changing the wording to reflect that this was what she'd been told. But I digress...)

If Trump did, and he tells the truth, then he throws Trump under the bus. But, he could also plead the 5th. If he does that, then Smith can grant him immunity and force him to answer. Truthfulness aside, he then says that he took it upon himself to make that certification without any input from Trump.

The only question I have about this working or not would be how much insight they have into the process from Christina Bobb, who has already met with the investigators.

Of course, IANAL, blah blah blah.

Any of you shysters want to weight in?

@TheOriginalHappyGoat @Sope Creek @MyTeamIsOnTheFloor @CO. Hoosier @mcmurtry66

Last edited:

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Big time post

There are different schools of thought about when the rapture will happen. Some think before the tribulation, some during and some after (at the end). Which are you?

Don’t know where the first trumpet is, because it hasn’t happened. I suppose you think you know where it will be. There are different schools of thought on that too.

First, the old orange guy isn't the last Trump. There's still Junior to contend with (I don't think Eric is bright enough to inflict much additional damage, and hopefully Melania's doing a good job raising Barron as a respectable man. She certainly can speak from experience and tell him what not to do).

Next, I doubt the apostle Paul would have foretold of something based on a fake surname. The Trump family name was originally "Drumpf" or "Drumpft." One of Trump's ancestors changed it.

Yes, the language you cite is in the King James Version. I'm surprised Trump hasn't come out with the King Donald Version yet. He'd no doubt keep that language but capitalize the "t" in trump. Or maybe put it in all caps (i.e. "the last TRUMP").

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 in my Bible, the Catholic edition, reads: "We will not die but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." The portion I've underlined is consistent with the word (trumpet) that follows in the next sentence, and makes a lot more sense. Who calls a trumpet a "trump"? Not Paul, that's for sure. That's gotta be a typo in the King James version - - before spellcheck and autocorrect.

There are different schools of thought about when the rapture will happen. Some think before the tribulation, some during and some after (at the end). Which are you?

Don’t know where the first trumpet is, because it hasn’t happened. I suppose you think you know where it will be. There are different schools of thought on that too.
"But about that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

I’m a hard ass when it comes to mishandling classified national security information, but there are differences in the cases in terms of sheer numbers of documents, level of classification, cooperation, and possible obstruction. Then there is the question of intent.
He had documents from when he was a Senator. The President at least has an oopsy I did not realize I had those still excuse, a Senator had no reason to have those in his personal residence at all.

I know, I know...bad orange man but the "crime" was committed. The mitigating factors only come into play when you get to sentencing. So it doesn't change my original point, kind of hard to go after Trump unless Biden, Pence, Hillary, and I am sure a host of others join him. (Which is why that story died on the vine the minute Biden admitted he had stuff too.)

First, the old orange guy isn't the last Trump. There's still Junior to contend with (I don't think Eric is bright enough to inflict much additional damage, and hopefully Melania's doing a good job raising Barron as a respectable man. She certainly can speak from experience and tell him what not to do).

Next, I doubt the apostle Paul would have foretold of something based on a fake surname. The Trump family name was originally "Drumpf" or "Drumpft." One of Trump's ancestors changed it.

Yes, the language you cite is in the King James Version. I'm surprised Trump hasn't come out with the King Donald Version yet. He'd no doubt keep that language but capitalize the "t" in trump. Or maybe put it in all caps (i.e. "the last TRUMP").

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 in my Bible, the Catholic edition, reads: "We will not die but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." The portion I've underlined is consistent with the word (trumpet) that follows in the next sentence, and makes a lot more sense. Who calls a trumpet a "trump"? Not Paul, that's for sure. That's gotta be a typo in the King James version - - before spellcheck and autocorrect.
Trump is the instrument. That has nothing to do with Donald Trump and I didn't get the impression that @Indianaftw was saying it was.

Reactions: Indianaftw

All this banter... I step away to make dinner and we get a typo in the KJV. The english version of Gods word in which people were martyred for. LOL Unless you are reading according to the doctrine which is according to godliness heres where you stand...

4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

The first trump is where all hell starts. You make it through this and God Bless ya

Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.

The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood

The last Trump when we are changed is when death is defeated. Before or AFTER the trib figure it out.
"But about that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
Thats Christ coming. Not what we are talking about.

Bowl, the catholic edition? Revelation 17 describes the catholic church.

I watched, for the 3rd or 4th time the other night Spotlight, again and had tears. Those kids trusted those people and were just devastated. Hint...You do what you want, but I would suggest separating yourself as far away from that as you can. Peace

Trump posted today that he expects to be "arrested" on Tuesday. Of course, that's nonsense. He won't be arrested or detained. He won't be cuffed. He'll be required to show up in New York for a mug shot, DNA swab and fingerprinting. I expect all of this will be out of the view of the media and public.

Not surprisingly, he's calling for protests. That message is irresponsible and reckless, after his last call for protests led to Jan 6.

What all of this means is that the Manhattan DA is likely to announce this week that Trump's been indicted.

Too funny i have not looked on the water cooler in months. Bowlmania claiming trump is done again
Nothing changes. He is still a desperate fool. Maybe he should watch more bbal. Life is more fun that way.

Reactions: Indianaftw
Too funny i have not looked on the water cooler in months. Bowlmania claiming trump is done again
Nothing changes. He is still a desperate fool. Maybe he should watch more bbal. Life is more fun that way.

Yeah, you didn't have the balls to show your face after the mid terms.

Got any polls you want to share with us? Any locks? Anything we can take to the bank.

I was hoping one of you lawyerly types would tell me where I was wrong with my Cocoran testimony scenario, but nope... nothing. I assume it wasn't worth responding to.
I'm tired of political opponents denying their political opponents the right to counsel. Deposing lawyers is bad ju ju. Politics over principles .... again and again.

I'm tried of stupid lawyers too. IF a lawyer drafted an affidavit for Trump that said - as a fact - "there are no more documents in my possession" instead of "to my knowledge, after a reasonable and thorough search. we are unaware of any additional documents," then disbar the stupid sumbitch.

I haven't followed the Great Secret Document Wars because the Great Ruling Class is never going to REALLY go after the others in the Great Ruling Class in non-political ways.

I'd prefer that Nancy Pelosi be tied to a stake in the Well of Souls and get slapped in the face on international TV for claiming that giving parents the rights to weigh in elementary school curriculumn is "fascism." That is far more important than bad filing skill.

I'm tired of political opponents denying their political opponents the right to counsel. Deposing lawyers is bad ju ju. Politics over principles .... again and again.

I'm tried of stupid lawyers too. IF a lawyer drafted an affidavit for Trump that said - as a fact - "there are no more documents in my possession" instead of "to my knowledge, after a reasonable and thorough search. we are unaware of any additional documents," then disbar the stupid sumbitch.

I haven't followed the Great Secret Document Wars because the Great Ruling Class is never going to REALLY go after the others in the Great Ruling Class in non-political ways.

I'd prefer that Nancy Pelosi be tied to a stake in the Well of Souls and get slapped in the face on international TV for claiming that giving parents the rights to weigh in elementary school curriculumn is "fascism." That is far more important than bad filing skill.

Thanks for the insight.

I knew you didn’t like goat😂

Bowl, the catholic edition? Revelation 17 describes the catholic church.

I watched, for the 3rd or 4th time the other night Spotlight, again and had tears. Those kids trusted those people and were just devastated. Hint...You do what you want, but I would suggest separating yourself as far away from that as you can. Peace
The clergy sex abuse scandal was horrific. There should be a special place in hell for every priest and nun who abused a kid, and the people who enabled it. Same, too, for every coach, teacher, Boy Scout leader, team doctor, parent, other relative, neighbor and everyone else who ever abused a kid.

The Church of Rome was founded by Peter, at Jesus' instruction. It's worth salvaging by the millions of good people still associated with it.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
The clergy sex abuse scandal was horrific. There should be a special place in hell for every priest and nun who abused a kid, and the people who enabled it. Same, too, for every coach, teacher, Boy Scout leader, team doctor, parent, other relative, neighbor and everyone else who ever abused a kid.

The Church of Rome was founded by Peter, at Jesus' instruction. It's worth salvaging by the millions of good people still associated with it.
Bowl...Why do you say "was" horrific. Its still goes on.

Also, Peter was sent to the circumcised, Paul the uncircumcised. If you think the charge in Matthew 16:18 was for the Catholic church you have been deceived man. Grab a KJV and read Romans 1,2,3 until ya get it. I've told ya now several times and even walked you through it. Even stupid me got it. It took a dozen or so times, but I got it and now getting established in the faith as commanded.

No insight. Just a couple of opinions. In my view, all these partisan assholes in DC are shooting the wrong ball.

The partisanship of the current Congress is a threat to democracy that makes January 6 look like a Smore Party.

Facts are irrelevant to them.

No argument on that from me. Still doesn't address my question about the Mar-A-Lago documents case and how the Trump lawyer could possibly "vindicate" Trump.

No argument on that from me. Still doesn't address my question about the Mar-A-Lago documents case and how the Trump lawyer could possibly "vindicate" Trump.

The "most likely" testimony from Cocoran will be:

"Trump consistently said that he genuinely believed all records he knew about at Mara Lago had been found in earlier searches by himself, his staff, his lawyers and DOJ/FBI. Moreover, Trump consistently said he believed all the documents he ever possessed were declassified, by himself, before and after he genuinely believed he was illegitimately removed from office by a stolen election. Trump consistently stated and genuinely appeared to believe that a President has (or should have) the Constitutional authority to declassify documents sufficiently to allow that President to continue to access documents regarding events which occurred while he/she was President, or which related to his/her Presidency, and that his actions and beliefs were consistent with the actions and beliefs of prior Presidents regarding powers not expressly denied to a President in the Constitution."

Would that vindicate Trump? Make him "innocent" or "not guilty" of a criminal charge?"

"Trump consistently said that he genuinely believed all records he knew about at Mara Lago had been found in earlier searches by himself, his staff, his lawyers and DOJ/FBI."

If true, if Trump did say that to Cocoran, how would that square with the fact that so many documents were found in his own office, even a drawer in his desk?

Where is the line drawn between plausible and credulous?

If true, if Trump did say that to Cocoran, how would that square with the fact that so many documents were found in his own office, even a drawer in his desk?

Where is the line drawn between plausible and credulous?
You are the best example of this hour.

You wanted an answer whether Cocoran could say something that exonerates Trump. Now you want to re-argue last months arguments.

Trump can just say/claim “I told them to make sure and get the ones in my office. Can’t get good help these days. Gotta go. Tee time.“

Its a game/gift that keeps on giving.

Stop being naive. Nobody at the top really gives a shit if Trump really had documents, or really searched, or really had others search. This is LBJ 101 - “Just get him to deny it - I’ll handle it from there.”

Accusing Trump of all things true, false, good, bad, legal, illegal, is the sideshow implemeted by Democrats the day they saw Hillary would lose. The internet has been full ever since. So long as True Believers on either side will post it and argue, it’s a win. And Trump feeds the Beast by playing the insult/accusation/blame/deny game at the highest level ever.

Trump says “criminal are crossing our border.”
The other side says “Trump called all brown people criminals.”

Trump says “ goldiggers who want a TV deal will let you do anything - yiu can grab in the crotch if you want.”
The other side says ”Trump grabs young girls in the crotch.”

Parents say “we don’t want our elementary school kids encouraged to question their sexuality by teachers or curriculum without our knowledge or approval.” The other side says “It’s a don’t Say Gay” law! And Pelosi calls them fascists.”

Sen. Dr. Rand Paul repeats historical, classical medical teaching about viruses - “natural immunity exists after infection and is better than even a vaccine” … well, you know. He’s a fascist … until the spell wears off and people come back to their senses.

So just know - nobody cares if Trump really had documents, or why, or what he to.d his lawyers. This is just partisan bullshit and you and I are playing their game as intended.

Last edited:
There’s a difference, but I’m fine if they investigate all of them. Most recent story this week has allegations that Trump lied to his attorneys.
Trump's attorneys that told the feds where Trump kept the Mar-a-Lago documents and/or that Trump had returned all of them made themselves witnesses. They are pathetic if they didn't foresee this would happen to them.

Now, they are in a Catch-22 -- they get to decide whether to testify (1) that they didn't know what they were talking about but said it to the feds anyway, or (2) that they knew what they planned to tell the feds would be false but lied anyway, or (3) that Trump told them everything to say to the feds and they believed Trump.

Actually, the three choices make it look like it might be a Catch-33 instead of a Catch-22.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT