ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Tuesday's the day

So, in Trump's case, it was both possessing classified documents illegally and then lying about possessing classified documents illegally, righr?

The inquiries with the lawyers point to an obstruction charge.

(This is where VPM chimes in with "just a process crime".)

The inquiries with the lawyers point to an obstruction charge.

(This is where VPM chimes in with "just a process crime".)
I don't know. I still think all this secret files stuff essentially adds up to firing your chef because he didn't check the temperature of his tomatoes in the middle of the lunch rush, and the health board came in and gave him a violation because they were 43 degrees.

If Trump is really, honestly, going to be taken down for something criminal, it's the Georgia stuff.

I don't know. I still think all this secret files stuff essentially adds up to firing your chef because he didn't check the temperature of his tomatoes in the middle of the lunch rush, and the health board came in and gave him a violation because they were 43 degrees.

If Trump is really, honestly, going to be taken down for something criminal, it's the Georgia stuff.
What if the tomatoes were in your desk drawer?

So are death threats against bragg ok? Should that be let go as well?
Potential Hick. Do you know the meaning of it? Why do you post such crap? Because your news source is crap and you believe it.

Do you want me to remind you and list again all of your democratic politicians who have threatened the lives of people and Trump? You and people like you are the reason this country is divided. Thanks for your contribution to society.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Potential Hick. Do you know the meaning of it? Why do you post such crap? Because your news source is crap and you believe it.

Do you want me to remind you and list again all of your democratic politicians who have threatened the lives of people and Trump? You and people like you are the reason this country is divided. Thanks for your contribution to society.
Get out of the cult. You've lost the ability to think clearly. Your leader is evil to the core.

Get out of the cult. You've lost the ability to think clearly. Your leader is evil to the core.

Did you see the post he made??? He didn't threaten. He said this could potentially happen.

He's not stupid and knows his base. Its not worth arguing over, but you all sure do have a thorn in your rear ends. It is what it is. Continue on...LOL.

Meanwhile the dem crap, including your fearless leader and his wonderful family keeps getting swept under a rug. NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Did you see the post he made??? He didn't threaten. He said this could potentially happen.

He's not stupid and knows his base. Its not worth arguing over, but you all sure do have a thorn in your rear ends. It is what it is. Continue on...LOL.

Meanwhile the dem crap, including your fearless leader and his wonderful family keeps getting swept under a rug. NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Saying death and destruction could potentially happen is still a threat and intimidation.

And one of his looney followers even sent an envelope with powder in it and contained an even more direct threat.

So yea, Trump making that post directly lead to additional threats and pretending like Trump didn't know any better is laughable. He was calling on his followers to enact his threats should they come after him. And one follower has already done just that.

Saying death and destruction could potentially happen is still a threat and intimidation.

And one of his looney followers even sent an envelope with powder in it and contained an even more direct threat.

So yea, Trump making that post directly lead to additional threats and pretending like Trump didn't know any better is laughable. He was calling on his followers to enact his threats should they come after him. And one follower has already done just that.
No your post is laughable and so are the Bidens. But since we have a 2 way justice system one will continually be attacked and the other can do as he pleases with no consequences.

They have neither knowledge nor understanding,
they walk around in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
Psalm 82:5

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
I'm guessing he hasn't seen Godfather.

This is like mob boss intimidation tactics 101.
There are definitely mob boss similarities, but there's one key difference and I've never seen it before. I can't be certain he invented the strategy but he's employed it to perfection - - his "plain view" approach to criminal activity. Much of his misconduct (e.g. witness tampering on social media, threats, intimidation, incitement to violence, "grab 'em by the pussy," "I don't pay taxes because I'm smart," etc.) is out in the open, in plain sight. He doesn't bother to hide this shit. Being open and bold about his crimes and corruption keeps people from taking it seriously. It's easy to quickly dismiss the misconduct or laugh it off as a joke or no big deal because, after all, what idiot would advertise his crimes? Real crooks do things secretly, right? Again, it's been a brilliant strategy for Trump, it's worked for years, but hopefully not much longer.

They have neither knowledge nor understanding,
they walk around in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
Psalm 82:5
When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass! Bob Knight 101

Reactions: Spartans9312
If we say that we have fellowship with Him while we are walking in darkness, we lie and do not do what is true.
1 John: 1:6
Congrads here's where you stand.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You've been instructed and ignore the truth. Kindly, I've approached you. Do yourself the biggest favor you could do for yourself. Read Romans 1, 2, 3 in a KJV until you get it. Peace

Congrads here's where you stand.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You've been instructed and ignore the truth. Kindly, I've approached you. Do yourself the biggest favor you could do for yourself. Read Romans 1, 2, 3 in a KJV until you get it. Peace
The way of the wicked is like deep darkness;
They do not know what they stumble over.
Proverbs 4:19

Knight was an asshole, but tales of his warmth and kindness and charity are legion. Have you ever heard of anything of the sort about Trump? A single one?
No.

He ripped off his own charitable foundation.

(Did you think I was going to defend him?)

• Haha

Thank you for helping to bring us together.

Trump posted today that he expects to be "arrested" on Tuesday. Of course, that's nonsense. He won't be arrested or detained. He won't be cuffed. He'll be required to show up in New York for a mug shot, DNA swab and fingerprinting. I expect all of this will be out of the view of the media and public.

Not surprisingly, he's calling for protests. That message is irresponsible and reckless, after his last call for protests led to Jan 6.

What all of this means is that the Manhattan DA is likely to announce this week that Trump's been indicted.

I heard tuesday 2029 is the day. Let me know how it goes.

strange that people weren't all that butthurt when they went after Capone over taxes, because that's what they could prove even though everyone knew he did far worse.

and as bad as Capone was, he didn't try to overthrow our democracy and install himself as dictator, as Trump did, which is far worse than anything Capone did, which is a really high bar.

would be great if Trump can be nailed on the most serious charges, but if not, that doesn't mean you let him off for everything else. (including no doubt tax evasion).

its-not-what-ni5jum.jpg

strange that people weren't all that butthurt when they went after Capone over taxes, because that's what they could prove even though everyone knew he did far worse.

and as bad as Capone was, he didn't try to overthrow our democracy and install himself as dictator, as Trump did, which is far worse than anything Capone did, which is a really high bar.

would be great if Trump can be nailed on the most serious charges, but if not, that doesn't mean you let him off for everything else. (including no doubt tax evasion).

its-not-what-ni5jum.jpg
Dumb

Knight was an asshole, but tales of his warmth and kindness and charity are legion. Have you ever heard of anything of the sort about Trump? A single one?
Yes,

Orthodox Child with Rare Ailment is Rescued Aboard Tycoon's Jet

The private Boeing 727 of real estate tycoon Donald Trump arrived from Los Angeles at LaGuardia Airport, carrying aboard an Orthodox Jewish child with a rare and still undiagnosed breathing illness.

The child, Andrew Ten, age 3, arrived with his parents — accompanied by three nurses who attend to him around the clock — to try to seek medical help in the New York area.

Trump made his plane available for the special trip to New York after the boy's parents, Judy and Harold Ten, called Trump and told him of their plight.

Commercial airlines refused to fly the child because he could not travel without an elaborate life-support system, which includes a portable oxygen tank, a suction machine, a breathing bag and an adrenaline syringe.

"Mr. Trump did not hesitate when we called him up. He said 'yes, I’ll send my plane out,'" 29-year-old Harold Ten recalled shortly after he landed here.

Asked why he thought Trump made his private jet available, Ten replied, "Because he is a good man. He has three children of his own and he knows what being a parent is all about."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT