ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Tuesday's the day

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
Trump posted today that he expects to be "arrested" on Tuesday. Of course, that's nonsense. He won't be arrested or detained. He won't be cuffed. He'll be required to show up in New York for a mug shot, DNA swab and fingerprinting. I expect all of this will be out of the view of the media and public.

Not surprisingly, he's calling for protests. That message is irresponsible and reckless, after his last call for protests led to Jan 6.

What all of this means is that the Manhattan DA is likely to announce this week that Trump's been indicted.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Trump posted today that he expects to be "arrested" on Tuesday. Of course, that's nonsense. He won't be arrested or detained. He won't be cuffed. He'll be required to show up in New York for a mug shot, DNA swab and fingerprinting. I expect all of this will be out of the view of the media and public.

Not surprisingly, he's calling for protests. That message is irresponsible and reckless, after his last call for protests led to Jan 6.

What all of this means is that the Manhattan DA is likely to announce this week that Trump's been indicted.

I hope. I hate Tuesday’s. Be something entertaining. They say tues is the busiest work day of the week.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

Also be great if he fled. Russia took him in. Or really on the run. Like mcafee

it's the top news story on virtually every news outlet,
And the Biden laptop story was hidden from the public and a long list of others. SMH

You don't see the witch hunt by now? Its comical. Not trying to start anything just saying.

Which leads us back to the letter Jason Whitlock wrote. Times were better years ago.

Me at 10 am on a Saturday. Mom I'm heading over to (whatever friends house). Mom: Just be home by dinner.

He is probably having trouble getting his name out over the war and NCAA basketball and this is just to juice fundraising.

Reactions: UncleMark
Of all the possible indictments, this is the least serious and that’s too bad.
Amen. This is related to stormy daniels? how incredibly stupid. i thought it was something real not this nonsense of a human named stormy daniels who accepted a payout. jesus what a joke. okay so can someone explain to me what the charges will be? and not one of the usual morons on the board. no msnbc links or videos etc. hush money payments that an adult accepted for the rights to a story/nda so same won't be sold to a guy literally named Pecker who is head of the co that owns the enquirer

Sounds like it’s only a misdemeanor? He is long con grifter, so fleeing the country to milk sympathy from a misdemeanor charge would be on brand.
I have no idea what the charges are going to be that’s why I’d like to hear. If a former president is indicted on a misdemeanor arising from stormy daniels the prosecutor should be destroyed in the next election for being brain dead. Dumbest shit ever

Amen. This is related to stormy daniels? how incredibly stupid. i thought it was something real not this nonsense of a human named stormy daniels who accepted a payout. jesus what a joke. okay so can someone explain to me what the charges will be? and not one of the usual morons on the board. no msnbc links or videos etc. hush money payments that an adult accepted for the rights to a story/nda so same won't be sold to a guy literally named Pecker who is head of the co that owns the enquirer
I think it's related to him fudging his financials to get larger amounts of money...because nobody in business has ever done that before.

okay so can someone explain to me what the charges will be? and not one of the usual morons on the board. no msnbc links or videos etc.
How is that possible, unless someone here is also sitting on the grand jury?

There's plenty of speculation but that's all it is. If it's about the hush money payment(s), that's the case (campaign finance violations) that sent Michael Cohen up the river for three years.

There's also the case against the Trump Organization. You'll remember two Trump companies were convicted of 17 felonies this past December. In the indictment pertaining to that prosecution, there were references to "Unindicted co-conspirator #1." Unindicted co-conspirators often face charges down the line. Again, speculation, but #1 could be Trump (although #2 would have been more appropriate). And even if #1 isn't Trump, it's not at all clear that the sum total of the case Bragg is about to announce is the hush money payment.

Gonna have to wait until Tuesday.

There's plenty of speculation but that's all it is. If it's about the hush money payment(s), that's the case (campaign finance violations) that sent Michael Cohen up the river for three years.

There's also the case against the Trump Organization. You'll remember two Trump companies were convicted of 17 felonies this past December. In the indictment pertaining to that prosecution, there were references to "Unindicted co-conspirator #1." Unindicted co-conspirators often face charges down the line. Again, speculation, but #1 could be Trump (although #2 would have been more appropriate). And even if #1 isn't Trump, it's not at all clear that the sum total of the case Bragg is about to announce is the hush money payment.

Let’s hope it’s the latter. I haven’t followed where any of this is procedurally

Reactions: Ohio Guy
How disturbing is it to hear that a former president is going to be indicted and people aren't sure which of the myriad of cases it might be.
not disturbing at all to me. there's been a witch hunt since day one. a politically charged witch hunt. so let's see it. if it's stormy daniels it'll be a joke. if it's an obscene amount of financial matters: fraud, defalcation, forgery, bogus entities, on and on then fine. GA might be legit too.

Reactions: Indianaftw
Sounds like it’s only a misdemeanor? He is long con grifter, so fleeing the country to milk sympathy from a misdemeanor charge would be on brand.
Murt alluded to this earlier but I'll pile on. It would be insane for Bragg to have all this culminate in misdemeanor charges. I can't believe he'd be that stupid. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Btw, none of this (felony vs. misdemeanor) is in question in the Georgia case. Willis is going to absolutely pummel Trump. He won't know what hit him after that indictment.

not disturbing at all to me. there's been a witch hunt since day one. a politically charged witch hunt. so let's see it. if it's stormy daniels it'll be a joke. if it's an obscene amount of financial matters: fraud, defalcation, forgery, bogus entities, on and on then fine. GA might be legit too.
Stop with the witch hunt talk. You're smarter than that.

Stop with the witch hunt talk. You're smarter than that.
It’s not tho. I’m not privy to the investigation materials. discovery etc from organization cases. let’s see it. Until such time who knows what’s out there. Irs has had a decade. Let’s go. Show me. I’m in the show me state bitch

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania

I have no idea what the charges are going to be that’s why I’d like to hear. If a former president is indicted on a misdemeanor arising from stormy daniels the prosecutor should be destroyed in the next election for being brain dead. Dumbest shit ever
The word is that they're saying he should have classified the payment to Stormy as a campaign contribution but didn't. Completely absurd. Remember the Clinton's paid off Paula Jones. Bloomberg paid off numerous women. This is the biggest farce I've ever seen.

Reactions: Indianaftw
The word is that they're saying he should have classified the payment to Stormy as a campaign contribution but didn't. Completely absurd. Remember the Clinton's paid off Paula Jones. Bloomberg paid off numerous women. This is the biggest farce I've ever seen.
Word? Pose? Roseanne?

Its a completely failed legal theory and, btw, the statute of limitations ran about 2 years ago. Prosecutor convinced the grand jury to indict that ham sandwich
Its without merit, but it won't be kept private. Since you can't indict the Federal Prosecutor, the target will be on opposition to Trump. This may be the stupidest political blunder in decades. Elon Musk says it guarantees a landslide win for Trump. I'll be anxious to see polling after the arrest.

Its a completely failed legal theory and, btw, the statute of limitations ran about 2 years ago. Prosecutor convinced the grand jury to indict that ham sandwich
Its without merit, but it won't be kept private. Since you can't indict the Federal Prosecutor, the target will be on opposition to Trump. This may be the stupidest political blunder in decades. Elon Musk says it guarantees a landslide win for Trump. I'll be anxious to see polling after the arrest.
Well if Elon Musk says it, it must be true. Lol

if it is just that stupid stormy daniels stuff i hope he refuses to leave mar a lago. and he calls on the proud boys to defend him. and they inundate the island. and they raise the three bridges. and proud boys armed with automatic weapons mingle with the locals along worth - creating a new weird community. and desantis refuses to help

They never even had an affair. A complete joke. And Stormy was ordered to pay him. And Avanatti is in prison.

So you're following an illiterate guy on Twitter who writes: "She's literally admitted that her and Trump never had sex on her own Twitter account."

No, she didn't deny that she and Trump had sex. She's saying she wouldn't describe a quick romp in the hay as an affair. But, yeah, it's unlikely they had sex on her Twitter account. Your friend's quite a wordsmith.

Why are you here? You're not equipped to participate in a meaningful discussion.

Wait. Do you seriously believe he's not going to be indicted? In multiple jurisdictions?
Haven't been following so don't know. I just know I have been hearing that Donald Trump is getting indicted or going to prison for about 6 years now and it has led to basically nothing. This exact post has been made here a few times and people get all worked up and then nothing happens.

Guess we see on Tuesday if this is truly different.

ETA: I don't understand the obsession with this guy on either side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT