ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Tuesday's the day

The problem with SOL is two-fold. A) When Trump became president, the whole "Can't indict a sitting president" think pretty well put the kibosh on it for four years and B) It's a Trump lawyer specialty to run delay tactics on every lawsuit brought against him to kick the can down the road and hope that the defendant (who is paying lawyer fees the entire time) loses their nerve / wallet so that the problem eventually goes away.

Is there a definition to SOL that's dependent upon when the legal action was originally filed compared to when that legal action actually comes to court? Does the SOL get extended when you are able to put delay tactics in court that can potentially add years to the inquiry?
I don’t know what you’re asking. Sol is set then there are circumstances that toll. I don’t know either here

I gotta say, I really miss Trump being in the fray. He just posted a tweet implying DeSantis is gay and a pedo while at the same time asking him to block extradition (something he can’t do).

What a Wild Card. Why a sitting governor who hasn’t announced he is running for President is being dragged into this in the first place is baffling.

I gotta say, I really miss Trump being in the fray. He just posted a tweet implying DeSantis is gay and a pedo while at the same time asking him to block extradition (something he can’t do).

What a Wild Card. Why a sitting governor who hasn’t announced he is running for President is being dragged into this in the first place is baffling.
There’s a tunnel under his property. I hope he runs for it. Then pops up like how they got saddam. Like whack a mole

Nobody gives a rat's ass about Trump or anyone else paying off a hooker. It's the use of campaign donations to pay off a hooker, lying about doing it, ordering people to lie about doing it, etc. We think, anyway. We will find out the charges soon or later, hopefully today.
I'd love to get former Republican Congressman George Holding's take. He served in the House from 2013 to 2021 and, prior to Congress, was US Attorney in North Carolina, appointed by the second President Bush. His office prosecuted former North Carolina governor Mike Easley, who pleaded guilty to a campaign finance felony. His office also prosecuted former US Senator and Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards on campaign finance charges.

I was watching Tucker last night when he lied about the outcome of the Edwards prosecution. Carlson said Edwards was acquitted. Edwards was, in fact, acquitted on one count and the jury was hung on the remaining five counts. The government decided not to retry him. At the time, Holding defended his office's decision to initially prosecute Edwards: "It’s a very unique set of facts, but he was running for the highest office in the land and there’s a lot of scrutiny on that." He added that prosecutors moved forward in part because they thought "if someone can get away with this, what do campaign finance laws mean? … The government made the determination this is a crime." Holding added that, in cases involving elected officials, "there are always going to be charges that this is a political case. That just comes with the territory."

Campaign finance cases are not easy cases to win. I don't know the language of whatever statutes Bragg is relying on but, under federal campaign finance law, a conviction requires proof that the defendant knew his actions were illegal. That's a tough row to hoe. Should be interesting.

Reactions: outside shooter
Most likely he will be fleeing, dressed in drag, as if he were on the Titanic and angling for a seat on the lifeboats
The drag thing wouldn't be much of a reach. He's already got the makeup, bronzer and bad (and dyed) hair.

I see him more like Cal, though, Rose's douchebag fiance - - trying to bribe a crew member to get on a lifeboat intended only for women and children.

Reactions: outside shooter

Trump - like too many Americans - either doesn’t know or ignores basic rules of civics and separation of powers and Constitutional checks/balances. The nation is becoming a bunch of whiny bitches just wanting what they want NOW and in complete disregard to law or civics or democracy.

However, as a history major and buff, I have to admit it would be interesting to watch a former President run for President while defending some politicized criminal matter. Maybe there will duels!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
However, as a history major and buff, I have to admit it would be interesting to watch a former President run for President while defending some politicized criminal matter. Maybe there will duels!
Biden and Trump would spin around, teeter, possibly fall over, and then proceed to empty their guns without hitting anything.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
March Madness has a whole new level...Btwn the pub posts and the dem posts regarding Trump I can't make heads or tails of anything. The news articles the same. Honestly, I don't see this country ever getting better IDC who's in charge. Everything is whacked....I could build too much of a list, but lets just start off with WOKE.

As Murt said earlier it goes against common sense which is 100% correct. Reprobate, UnGodly, UnHoly. Thats the new norm. When the courts get inundated with Woke everything spins out of control. When the police are run with Woke policies they can no longer function effectively, therefore they all start quitting. When those in charge that we elect become Woke all the bills presented have a whacked point of view. We have reached the point of no return. Xi and Putin meet...I think our country wants to keep this war in Ukraine to fund the MIC and keep all the political donors happy. We are screwed!

Edit: Ohhh My anyone see the fake AI Trump stuff? Wow where are we headed.

Last edited:
March Madness has a whole new level...Btwn the pub posts and the dem posts regarding Trump I can't make heads or tails of anything. The news articles the same. Honestly, I don't see this country ever getting better IDC who's in charge. Everything is whacked....I could build too much of a list, but let’s just start off with WOKE.

As Murt said earlier it goes against common sense which is 100% correct. Reprobate, UnGodly, UnHoly. Thats the new norm. When the courts get inundated with Woke everything spins out of control. When the police are run with Woke policies they can no longer function effectively, therefore they all start quitting. When those in charge that we elect become Woke all the bills presented have a whacked point of view. We have reached the point of no return. Xi and Putin meet...I think our country wants to keep this war in Ukraine to fund the MIC and keep all the political donors happy. We are screwed!

Where are we headed. Where are we headed indeed. Great question young man. I suppose the urbanites, the paper pushers and nerds we see here, lawyers and bankers and what have you, are doomed. The men will survive. The ones with the land in their bones. They’ll go back to their roots. Cray. Hillz. Hooky. Stoll. In time they’ll establish a new order. A cleansing if you will. Probably better in the long run.

Reactions: Indianaftw
March Madness has a whole new level...Btwn the pub posts and the dem posts regarding Trump I can't make heads or tails of anything. The news articles the same. Honestly, I don't see this country ever getting better IDC who's in charge. Everything is whacked....I could build too much of a list, but lets just start off with WOKE.

How do you define "woke?"

Where are we headed. Where are we headed indeed. Great question young man. I suppose the urbanites, the paper pushers and nerds we see here, lawyers and bankers and what have you, are doomed. The men will survive. The ones with the land in their bones. They’ll go back to their roots. Cray. Hillz. Hooky. Stoll. In time they’ll establish a new order. A cleansing if you will. Probably better in the long run.
Anyone see spring break in Miami? Two murders on Ocean Drive on two separate days?????? The police cannot control it and there are crowds destroying stuff.

Reactions: MyTeamIsOnTheFloor
What about you? What will you do? Where will you go? Latte-sipping at Starbucks?

How do you define "woke?"
Are You Kidding??? I just spelled it out for you and you didn't comprehend that? No wonder your bible comprehension is nil, even when I point it out to you and everyone else says crystal clear. One more time Bowl. Reprobate, UnGodly, UnHoly. Understand!

Anyone see spring break in Miami? Two murders on Ocean Drive on two separate days?????? The police cannot control it and there are crowds destroying stuff.

This has been going on for some time. But how can they go on spring break with all those student loans! The sobe spring break isn’t like the old freaknik. I don’t think half the people that go are in college.

As an aside SoBe is a total shithole. Very sad as it was iconic with a true euro and South American vibe.

This has been going on for some time. But how can they go on spring break with all those student loans! The sobe spring break isn’t like the old freaknik. I don’t think half the people that go are in college.

As an aside SoBe is a total shithole. Very sad as it was iconic with a true euro and South American vibe.
I have not been in years, have not been back to San Fransisco in years either. Check this out. This is comical, but its not. Its where we are at now. CNN goes to San Fransisco to do an interview about the rampant crime and their car gets robbed twice.

Are You Kidding??? I just spelled it out for you and you didn't comprehend that? No wonder your bible comprehension is nil, even when I point it out to you and everyone else says crystal clear. One more time Bowl. Reprobate, UnGodly, UnHoly. Understand!
That’s not a definition. (Look up the word “definition”). Define “woke” in two or three clear sentences. I say you can’t. Woke, to you, is a catch-all for everything you don’t like.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Half of them are armed.

I get that. Still not remotely worth prosecuting - particularly if they have bigger things to stick him with
Serious question as I'm not a lawyer. What's the problem with piling all these cases if there is merit? Don't each stand independently with different facts and severity?

That’s not a definition. (Look up the word “definition”). Define “woke” in two or three clear sentences. I say you can’t. Woke, to you, is a catch-all for everything you don’t like.
I can tell you this...I don't like your comprehension level. It sucks.

Woke is anything that goes against common sense Bowl. Common sense to me are the oracles God laid out. So unless you need me to go through and explain that to you, which I can, however until you understand Romans chapter 1, 2, and 3 you will never be able to proceed.

So is the Secret Service required to go to prison to provide protection for Trump?

I imagine the financial and tax issues are federal
Murt I have a question...I told ya a couple weeks back the wifeys car got hit. So they just came back with 54,000 to fix it. The KBB private owner for pristine (which it was) is 62,775.00. Were thinking the guys insurance (State Farm) might try and screw us here. So do the body shop peeps. If the insurance comes back trying to give us anything less we will have to hire an attorney. If so, what kind of attorney should I hire for that? Please don't say ambulance chaser.

Murt I have a question...I told ya a couple weeks back the wifeys car got hit. So they just came back with 54,000 to fix it. The KBB private owner for pristine (which it was) is 62,775.00. Were thinking the guys insurance (State Farm) might try and screw us here. So do the body shop peeps. If the insurance comes back trying to give us anything less we will have to hire an attorney. If so, what kind of attorney should I hire for that? Please don't say ambulance chaser.

A good one?

• Haha

A good one?
a bad one wouldn’t even take that case. There was no injury. Even when there is an injury Fing with a property claim is a courtesy.

Sorry ftw that’s a state specific deal. In many states you don’t get new parts. The body shop can use old shit. My advice would be if it is close just take it. Lawyers here say: I know you got screwed on the property claim but don’t worry we’ll make it up on the bi claim. As long as you keep going to your doctor visits BWAHAHAHAHAHA

So is the Secret Service required to go to prison to provide protection for Trump?
Nah... they can just make sure that he stays inside the prison walls by making those walls "big and beautiful".

It would be exhibit A on how big, beautiful walls can keep America safe from criminal scum.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
a bad one wouldn’t even take that case. There was no injury. Even when there is an injury Fing with a property claim is a courtesy.

Sorry ftw that’s a state specific deal. I’m MO you don’t get new parts. The body shop can use old shit. My advice would s if it is close just take it. Lawyers here say: I know you got screwed on the property claim but don’t worry we’ll make it up on the bi claim. As long as you keep going to your doctor visits BWAHAHAHAHAHA
So your saying an attorney could not go after them for the higher value say excellent (which the car was) rather than fair value? I guess well just wait for the call. It coming in the next day or two.

Sorry ftw that’s a state specific deal. In many states you don’t get new parts. The body shop can use old shit. My advice would be if it is close just take it. Lawyers here say: I know you got screwed on the property claim but don’t worry we’ll make it up on the bi claim. As long as you keep going to your doctor visits BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, he'll have to go with this

So you’re saying an attorney could not go after them for the higher value say excellent (which the car was) rather than fair value? I guess well just wait for the call. It coming in the next day or two.
If there’s a big enough amount at issue they could. Or you could involve your own insurance company. But again you always take a bit of a hit on property

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT