ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Tuesday's the day

We don't technically know the exact charges and trump was the kingpin to what got Cohen in trouble.

The judge seems to think it has merit and I believe the prosecutor also had wins in appeals unless I am confusing it with a different case. Doesn't seem that the people actually hearing the case agree that there is nothing to it.
This thread

Transvestite-dancing-truck.gif

It's a bad case at a bad time and it's only helping Trump because it's obviously all about partisan politics. It's the wrong case to go after.

I suppose there could be more to it than we're aware of, but I'm not holding my breath. It does seem odd that Bragg would be willing to go to the mat on this unless he's confident he's got a good case. I'm not buying the whole "corrupt racist Dem prosecutor" thing where he's happy to ruin his career just to stick it to Trump.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I suppose there could be more to it than we're aware of, but I'm not holding my breath. It does seem odd that Bragg would be willing to go to the mat on this unless he's confident he's got a good case. I'm not buying the whole "corrupt racist Dem prosecutor" thing where he's happy to ruin his career just to stick it to Trump.

Shitty "Progressive" (misnomer) DA's are going to shittily perform their duties. He doesn't believe this hurts his career. He is releasing murderers and rapists in his community and doesn't seem too perplexed when they murder and rape again. If he was able to finally get Trump, many people, including one's on this board, would think he was a hero. And if he doesn't get him, shoulder shrug.

How can I put this delicately? Maybe this works. He's a complete piece of shit - - (and to borrow one of his favorite expressions) - - like nobody's ever seen before. How anyone can continue to defend this miserable excuse for a human being is beyond me.

Oh, sure. It's just a joke. Except it's not. Asshole didn't learn anything from Jan 6, including the fact that he's an incendiary device.

How can I put this delicately? Maybe this works. He's a complete piece of shit - - (and to borrow one of his favorite expressions) - - like nobody's ever seen before. How anyone can continue to defend this miserable excuse for a human being is beyond me.

Oh, sure. It's just a joke. Except it's not. Asshole didn't learn anything from Jan 6, including the fact that he's an incendiary device.

Hahahahaha. Triggered much? What we all learned from the 6th bowl is our gov't. runs crappy TV, Pelosi directed, productions, and most of its citizens see right through their attempted deception. What a JOKE!

Reactions: Crayfish57
Trump posted today that he expects to be "arrested" on Tuesday. Of course, that's nonsense. He won't be arrested or detained. He won't be cuffed. He'll be required to show up in New York for a mug shot, DNA swab and fingerprinting. I expect all of this will be out of the view of the media and public.

Not surprisingly, he's calling for protests. That message is irresponsible and reckless, after his last call for protests led to Jan 6.

What all of this means is that the Manhattan DA is likely to announce this week that Trump's been indicted.

Do you have a new date?

Reactions: Crayfish57
You’re giving Bragg credit for being smart which he’s not.

The twits you link to are dumb and witless. Using an ancient joke about mattress tags is 100% wit free and if the Republicans nominate loser Trump, we’ll have a Democratic President in 2025. That’s guaranteed..
Good then the end that Christ speaks of will come sooner and all hell will be unleashed. :) Glory Glory. Win, Win for me Aloha. Get some better comebacks would ya....Its not about wit aloha, its about the stupidity of it all which is something that you obviously do not understand!

Hahahahaha. Triggered much? What we all learned from the 6th bowl is our gov't. runs crappy TV, Pelosi directed, productions, and most of its citizens see right through their attempted deception. What a JOKE!
But what would Jesus say about your boy’s lifestyle and continuing conduct? (You know the answer, but you won’t respond honestly).

Shitty "Progressive" (misnomer) DA's are going to shittily perform their duties. He doesn't believe this hurts his career. He is releasing murderers and rapists in his community and doesn't seem too perplexed when they murder and rape again. If he was able to finally get Trump, many people, including one's on this board, would think he was a hero. And if he doesn't get him, shoulder shrug.
Wow.

“In 2022, even as violent crimes shot up and the Manhattan DA’s office claimed that it wasn’t prosecuting criminals because it was shorthanded, it hired Matthew Colangelo, a former Biden DOJ appointee and Sotomayor clerk who had headed over to the New York State Attorney General’s office to go after Trump. Colangelo’s current salary isn’t listed, but he was earning $203,000 at the federal level and isn’t likely to have taken a pay cut to work for Bragg.”

But what would Jesus say about your boy’s lifestyle and continuing conduct? (You know the answer, but you won’t respond honestly).
Thats Trumps business...Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Theres an honest response according to the scripture.

Now Do Clinton, Biden, Obama, Pelosi...Guess what same answer.

Wow.

“In 2022, even as violent crimes shot up and the Manhattan DA’s office claimed that it wasn’t prosecuting criminals because it was shorthanded, it hired Matthew Colangelo, a former Biden DOJ appointee and Sotomayor clerk who had headed over to the New York State Attorney General’s office to go after Trump. Colangelo’s current salary isn’t listed, but he was earning $203,000 at the federal level and isn’t likely to have taken a pay cut to work for Bragg.”
How fun would it be to live rent free in the heads of so many the past 3 years like Trump has? I agree that Trump is egotistical (most politicians and successful business people are) and how could he not given the attention he is given by not only his supporters but even more so the ones who detest him.

If you feed it, it will grow.

He's the elected district attorney for the City of New York. I live in a trailer and deliver brake pads. I'm in no position to judge. You?
I’d take your judgment. Bragg sounds like a moron. Book smart. Street smart. Common sense. Much goes into smarts smart guy

Good then the end that Christ speaks of will come sooner and all hell will be unleashed. :) Glory Glory. Win, Win for me Aloha. Get some better comebacks would ya....Its not about wit aloha, its about the stupidity of it all which is something that you obviously do not understand.
I don’t have an intimate relationship with witlessness and stupidity. I leave that to you.

You keep bringing up the end times as if you’ll be considered one of the truly faithful Christian’s. Do you think the rapture will happen before the tribulation, or are you going to have to endure the tribulation before the rapture? You might consider the idea that the rapture is going to work out for you. There’s little about you, at least in this forum, that seems like you’re a Jesus following Christian.

Trump posted today that he expects to be "arrested" on Tuesday. Of course, that's nonsense. He won't be arrested or detained. He won't be cuffed. He'll be required to show up in New York for a mug shot, DNA swab and fingerprinting. I expect all of this will be out of the view of the media and public.

Not surprisingly, he's calling for protests. That message is irresponsible and reckless, after his last call for protests led to Jan 6.

What all of this means is that the Manhattan DA is likely to announce this week that Trump's been indicted.

This looks very different a week later . . .

Reactions: Bowlmania
I don’t have an intimate relationship with witlessness and stupidity. I leave that to you.

You keep bringing up the end times as if you’ll be considered one of the truly faithful Christian’s. Do you think the rapture will happen before the tribulation, or are you going to have to endure the tribulation before the rapture? You might consider the idea that the rapture is going to work out for you. There’s little about you, at least in this forum, that seems like you’re a Jesus following Christian.
Ha...Thats funny...I stopped reading what I was commanded, but have started again and in a good place. A very good place.

At the last Trump Aloha... In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. Nobody is getting out of here before that. And THAT is the end.

Thats Trumps business...Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Theres an honest response according to the scripture.

Now Do Clinton, Biden, Obama, Pelosi...Guess what same answer.
No, it's my business because he's trying to become president of my country again.

Everyone else you mentioned is flawed, but there's no parallel and no equivalent for Trump's repeatedly violent rhetoric, destructive behavior, anti-democratic practices and ongoing shitshow. He's uniquely unprincipled. Pick up a biography on Trump. Read a little. Everything he touches eventually turns to shit.

And stop with your bullshit judgments of who, on an anonymous message board, is or isn't going to be saved. Just makes you look like a fool and a faux Christian.

Reactions: UncleMark
No, it's my business because he's trying to become president of my country again.

Everyone else you mentioned is flawed, but there's no parallel and no equivalent for Trump's repeatedly violent rhetoric, destructive behavior, anti-democratic practices and ongoing shitshow. He's uniquely unprincipled. Pick up a biography on Trump. Read a little. Everything he touches eventually turns to shit.

And stop with your bullshit judgments of who, on an anonymous message board, is or isn't going to be saved. Just makes you look like a fool and a faux Christian.
You're a faux Christian. I'm a saved son of God.

The rest of your post...Comedy Gold. You have no clue how much blood your dem crew has on their hands. I can assure you it's a lot more than Trump who kept and created peace while he was in office.

• Haha
Reactions: Zizkov

The rest of your post...Comedy Gold. You have no clue how much blood your dem crew has on their hands. I can assure you it's a lot more than Trump who kept and created peace while he was in office.
Vanpastorman saved bowl. I was a witness. It was the high mark for this miserable board.

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw

You're bonkers. I'm out.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
It's a bad case at a bad time and it's only helping Trump because it's obviously all about partisan politics. It's the wrong case to go after.
His followers will think anyone going after him for his crimes is partisan politics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT