ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs NU

🤦🏻 You can’t pull down.
I agree Trey’s arm was in there… no argument on that. But the NW players arm was also clamping down on Treys arm as well.
I totally agree it was a foul on Trey…. Just not a H-n-H.

I agree Trey’s arm was in there… no argument on that. But the NW players arm was also clamping down on Treys arm as well.
I totally agree it was a foul on Trey…. Just not a H-n-H.
It was a textbook hook and hold. Both times. They call that shit even if the NW player fouls him. All a coach or player has to do is complain and they go to the monitor.

Reactions: Tscurlo
It was a textbook hook and hold. Both times. They call that shit even if the NW player fouls him. All a coach or player has to do is complain and they go to the monitor.
I agree with your point Vic. Just thinking out loud here…. But didn’t they institute the H-n-H call to prevent injuries to players that try to jump.
On Trey’s first HnH…. The NW player really wasn’t jumping. Trey was doing more pushing of the player out from under the basket to keep him from getting a rebound. Yes….. it was a HnH…. But nothing to cause injury.

I agree with your point Vic. Just thinking out loud here…. But didn’t they institute the H-n-H call to prevent injuries to players that try to jump.
On Trey’s first HnH…. The NW player really wasn’t jumping. Trey was doing more pushing of the player out from under the basket to keep him from getting a rebound. Yes….. it was a HnH…. But nothing to cause injury.
No it was in response to the game Haas got hurt in the ncaa. Very similar play to this one. You can’t grab under the arm. Trey also went to the ground first pulling. That’s what got him. It was also a flagrant 1. If it was a 2 that’s the one you are referring to.,

Reactions: Tscurlo
There are what, 100k alumni living in Chicago? Probably more IU alumni than NW lol
It was almost like a home game.

Honestly think it was good for X, Durr, and Bates to see how many people their sorry asses let down. Parker and baby Lander know the deal.

Im done making the trip to Welsh Ryan. I’ve seen them lose there around 5-6 times in a row there over 9 or so years.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Gerdis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT