ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs NU

Build lead to 7. Tie ball game. Tech on IU. NW going to the line and this game is starting to feel like a typical IU game. We are going to struggle to score 60 points. Guys are going to get tired if they aren’t already. I guess we can’t be upset since this year is a gift / bonus year, right @Courtsensetwo
Can't Woody teach lessons after the game?

I turned it off. I was getting mad and there’s no reason to be mad about the play tonight. There isn’t a team in the B10 that would expect to beat NW on the rod without 2 starters and a total of 4 regular rotation guys, 5 if you include Rob.

Can Kopp even make a layup? He can't shoot the 3
He has taken some good shots. Just not making them. Not much choice other than to ride him. He needs to keep taking those shots regardless. He will land a couple of they keep giving them to him.

I turned it off. I was getting mad and there’s no reason to be mad about the play tonight. There isn’t a team in the B10 that would expect to beat NW on the rod without 2 starters and a total of 4 regular rotation guys, 5 if you include Rob.
I’m going to support the team. Thick or thin.

Reactions: Beorik
You would think we could just chuck up 3’s and score more points than this so far this half. Mind boggling

Turn over to Purdue and Illinois game. Boilers are fun to watch.

Reactions: mathboy
Build lead to 7. Tie ball game. Tech on IU. NW going to the line and this game is starting to feel like a typical IU game. We are going to struggle to score 60 points. Guys are going to get tired if they aren’t already. I guess we can’t be upset since this year is a gift / bonus year, right @Courtsensetwo
Correct

We could sure use some stops
Stops are not our problem. We’ve held them to 46 points in 31 minutes. Our issue is offense and rebounding. 9 points scored entire half. 11 minutes of play. We will struggle to get over 55 points. Tough to win games with that lack of productivity offensively.

Reactions: ericrossiu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT