ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs NU

That about does it. We are spent and have them now 2 totally free possessions.

Ugh. What a horrible possession to finish. Guess we can’t ask for much with no PG

Man. It just never fails. Every season starts with promise and as the big ten season rolls on, reality of epic suckness settles in. 5 players suspended. 21 second half points. Loss to a shitty team. We ****ing suck!!!!

Hook and holds matter. They call those regardless.
So, if two players' arms are tangled while the big one pushes the little one and falls on him, it's the little one's fault/foul. Got it.

The players' arms were definitely tangled, but it looked like Galloway was trying to hold his ground as the NW player kept shoving him until Galloway fell down. I do not think it looked like Galloway pulled him down. Hell, the bigger NW player should be ashamed of his weakness if he let the smaller player do that.

Man. It just never fails. Every season starts with promise and as the big ten season rolls on, reality of epic suckness settles in. 5 players suspended. 21 second half points. Loss to a shitty team. We ****ing suck!!!!
Tough to win with 6 players…

Screw these comments about moral victories. Now we consistently lose to NW - so disappointing.
However, I have confidence in Woodson and support his decision. I think he knows that we just don't have the level of talent (and we dont!) to compete consistently. None of the transfers have totally met expectations, particularly Kopp. Moreover, most our players have major deficiencies in relation to the positions they play. Our guards/wings cannot create their own shots, not great handles or vision or shoot poorly and generally not great lateral speed and can be beat off dribble. Power forwards have limited range and center is undersized (and make no mistake TJD is a center as he has no 4 skills). Just my opinion.

So, if two players' arms are tangled while the big one pushes the little one and falls on him, it's the little one's fault/foul. Got it.

The players' arms were definitely tangled, but it looked like Galloway was trying to hold his ground as the NW player kept shoving him until Galloway fell down. I do not think it looked like Galloway pulled him down. Hell, the bigger NW player should be ashamed of his weakness if he let the smaller player do that.
Trey hooked underneath. Doesn’t matter. It was clear. He had the inside position too. Trey was in the wrong.

Reactions: rocketo

Also…. The NW players arm was clamped down on Trey’s arm at the same time. So the NW player was actually the one holding!!!!

NW players all high fiving and celebrating at the end of the game. I guess they didn’t realize they played IU’s B+ team!!!!

Screw these comments about moral victories. Now we consistently lose to NW - so disappointing.
However, I have confidence in Woodson and support his decision. I think he knows that we just don't have the level of talent (and we dont!) to compete consistently. None of the transfers have totally met expectations, particularly Kopp. Moreover, most our players have major deficiencies in relation to the positions they play. Our guards/wings cannot create their own shots, not great handles or vision or shoot poorly and generally not great lateral speed and can be beat off dribble. Power forwards have limited range and center is undersized (and make no mistake TJD is a center as he has no 4 skills). Just my opinion.
We win this game, and IU is 2 games out of first place. This isn't a perfect team, but that is no reason to tank the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT