ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs NU

Clear there is no PG on the floor. But doing well considering the circumstances

Clear there is no PG on the floor. But doing well considering the circumstances
Need to display high BB IQ or dribbler gets tied up when he picks up the ball.

+4 at the half … let’s hope NU keeps shooting a miserable FG%.

This game is not likely gonna finish well in the 2nd half.

NW 1-13 from 3 and only down 4. And we’re a terrible 2nd half team.

So…. If you guys had to pick 5 guys who would have been part of some dumb shit like this would you have been at least 80%? That would have been easy money.

Always easy to pick the problem children after watching closely.

Reactions: Spartans9312
nu can’t hit the side of a barn. Logic seems to think that IU will tire, NU heat up.

on the flip side, IU has guys that have been relatively quiet in TJD and Kopp. 20 mins

I don’t think Woodson will spend much time breaking down this film. Just win boys. Nice half.

This game is not likely gonna finish well in the 2nd half.

NW 1-13 from 3 and only down 4. And we’re a terrible 2nd half team.

1-13, but I think only one was a good look, and it was a brick. 9 if not 10 of those shots were just flat awful

We didn’t torch those nets either. Tough to say how this goes. Proud that the team has stayed on top without half the team available.
For sure proud of the guys that are grinding tonight. But we’ve seen how this movie usually ends. Bouie and/or Audige will hit a shot or two early…and they’ll hit 7-8 threes and put us away. I’d say we played MUCH closer to the guys we have out theres potential than NW did.

Bouie, Audige, etc…are more than capable. Much more so than our backcourt tonight. Gonna need TJD and Race to be dominant.

NW shot 1-13 from 3 and 30% overall. That won’t repeat itself in second half. Trayce should get the ball every time and draw fouls and keep the guys rested at the line. Elimtae dumb turnovers (Trey) and let’s get the hell out of Evanston with a W. Reply cannot have another 2H collapse / no show.

1-13, but I think only one was a good look, and it was a brick. 9 if not 10 of those shots were just flat awful
Yep…and they’re only down 4. Only thing that gives me pause is they don’t really have many guys that should cause us to overhelp. So hopefully their shots will continue to be tough.

But if Collins figures out how to get Bouie and Audige going, we’ll be in trouble.

For sure proud of the guys that are grinding tonight. But we’ve seen how this movie usually ends. Bouie and/or Audige will hit a shot or two early…and they’ll hit 7-8 threes and put us away. I’d say we played MUCH closer to the guys we have out theres potential than NW did.

Bouie, Audige, etc…are more than capable. Much more so than our backcourt tonight. Gonna need TJD and Race to be dominant.
I fear you will be dead one. Those guys will look like fist team all Americans in 2H.

Different situation, so the past is irrelevant. Certainly have a disadvantage, but we shall see. If we lose, I won’t complain. These guys are giving their all out there. Their teammates should be ashamed

NW shot 1-13 from 3 and 30% overall. That won’t repeat itself in second half. Trayce should get the ball every time and draw fouls and keep the guys rested at the line. Elimtae dumb turnovers (Trey) and let’s get the hell out of Evanston with a W. Reply cannot have another 2H collapse / no show.
Replace Trayce with Race and I agree. Let Trayce play off the ball and crash/dive.

TO -3 REB -3 … lucky perhaps to be ahead +4 at the half.

Fortunately … scoreboard is the stat. that counts.

We just need to keep packing it underneath and draw more fouls. We probably won't be able to play an aggressive defense because we don't have enough fouls of our own to give.

Not sure what Woody said there. But that certainly looked like a foul underneath

Replace Trayce with Race and I agree. Let Trayce play off the ball and crash/dive.
Build lead to 7. Tie ball game. Tech on IU. NW going to the line and this game is starting to feel like a typical IU game. We are going to struggle to score 60 points. Guys are going to get tired if they aren’t already. I guess we can’t be upset since this year is a gift / bonus year, right @Courtsensetwo

Reactions: TomEric4756
TIE SCORE … which narrative
wilt ….
push the lead back to 6

need stops after misses when you get behind

Step back 3 by Audige. Dumb ass T by a damn assistant coach. Here we go.

****ing no rebounds and missed bunnies. Here we go? Gotta stop this shit now. That T was BAD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT