ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread: Indiana vs Minnesota

Woody should get a group of Indiana high school coaches to teach the team how to move their feet on D vs reaching and fouling every trip. Would be beneficial

Reactions: 8Stars5Banners
Our young guys look young again. The JHS/TJD show needs fo take over and enough with the stupid ass fouls

Turnovers certainly dog shit. Defense seems to be slack as well. Don’t think offense is the problem
It’s part of it..turning ball over is offense. Minnesota is god awful and they are down two starters including best player. Hell they had 12 points at half vs Purdue the other day

It’s part of it..turning ball over is offense. Minnesota is god awful and they are down two starters including best player. Hell they had 12 points at half vs Purdue the other day
So you agree it’s the defense? Turnovers are turnovers. Slop. I don’t consider that offense. That’s stupidity

Here’s the problem when HC is out. I doubt any of Woodys yes men assistants have the guys ears enough to lay in to them for playing this way. This one is going to be a battle. And it shouldn’t be.

This isn’t freaking little league
Just wow. Race isn’t some guy that never plays. He is a 3 years starter who has been hurt. Playing Race for 4 minutes to start the game doesn’t break anything. He played well.

Here’s the problem when HC is out. I doubt any of Woodys yes men assistants have the guys ears enough to lay in to them for playing this way. This one is going to be a battle. And it shouldn’t be.
Agree. My biggest concern is the coaching

Defense isn’t playing well but our struggle to score is concerning
Offense isn’t the problem with this team. It’s defense and solid effort on that side of the ball. Get that going and offense will take care of itself

WTF is that bullshit call again? How are these touch fouls called one way? Are we just the bitches of the B1G? Do we need to throw a ****ing chair at the ref?

Not sure how but ok. We are tracking toward a mid 50’s scoring night and our record isn’t good when we have those nights
We are getting good looks. Those will fall. Have to have better defense and pressure. Make their life impossible on their offensive possessions. We have been slack there and allowed too many easy looks.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT