ADVERTISEMENT

Like it or not 12-3 tied for 5th

That’s the loser’s mentality on full display.

Last night's win was no cause for celebration, to be sure. At all. But it's obvious that victimbear feels cheated by the fact that we ended up winning the game. I can imagine him sitting in his basement, throwing his Barbie dolls against the wall as time ran down, then realizing he would have to make do with criticizing the win. While he loves to do that, I'm sure he's frustrated at just missing out on the much sweeter prize. His feelings of inadequacy are evident in his calling CAM, the "midget", and Smith, Justene.
Sweet victory for victimbear was oh, so close, which makes his tears that much more bitter.
:D

Last night's win was no cause for celebration, to be sure. At all. But it's obvious that victimbear feels cheated by the fact that we ended up winning the game. I can imagine him sitting in his basement, throwing his Barbie dolls against the wall as time ran down, then realizing he would have to make do with criticizing the win. While he loves to do that, I'm sure he's frustrated at just missing out on the much sweeter prize. His feelings of inadequacy are evident in his calling CAM, the "midget", and Smith, Justene.
Sweet victory for victimbear was oh, so close, which makes his tears that much more bitter.
Triggered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok let's see who the P-----y is now. Little wager for you. Less than 8 big ten wins and you leave this forum forever more than 8 and I will leave. Man up alwayssmall.

Being a degenerate, I would bet it at +135. It would be around there for sure.

i took the Hoosiers season total for 17.5 over. It was maybe -110; thought it would be cake.

Gulp.

*looking for 6 more wins...

Question...
Does 7-8 more wins get us in the dance

In this years B10? Yes. 7 wins puts us at 9-11, 19-12 overall probably 8-9, maybe 10 seed. 8 wins gets us to 10-10, 20-11 and in the 7-8 range.

IU avoided bad losses in the non-conference. FSU will be a Q1 win for sure, and right now ND, UConn, and La Tech are all Q2 wins. All of the losses have been Q1 losses.

Recent play has been concerning and it needs improve dramatically but IU right now is solidly in the NCAAT. Don't let any of these idiots tell you otherwise.

In this years B10? Yes. 7 wins puts us at 9-11, 19-12 overall probably 8-9, maybe 10 seed. 8 wins gets us to 10-10, 20-11 and in the 7-8 range.

IU avoided bad losses in the non-conference. FSU will be a Q1 win for sure, and right now ND, UConn, and La Tech are all Q2 wins. All of the losses have been Q1 losses.

Recent play has been concerning and it needs improve dramatically but IU right now is solidly in the NCAAT. Don't let any of these idiots tell you otherwise.
Care to wager

If they make NCAA I disappear if they don't you leave this forum for good

I'm not so sure about that. We have a slew of Quad 4 & 3 wins. Those count for, respectively, nothing and next-to-nothing.

A lot of teams have a "slew" of Q3 and Q4 wins. We currently have 1 Q1 win and 3 Q2 wins. There's only one game remaining on the schedule that would fall into the Q3/Q4 category and that's a road game against Nebraska. Avoid losing that game, IU will finish the year with zero Q3/4 losses (bad losses). There's 12 more Q1 games on the schedule and 3 more Q2 games.

A lot of teams have a "slew" of Q3 and Q4 wins. We currently have 1 Q1 win and 3 Q2 wins. There's only one game remaining on the schedule that would fall into the Q3/Q4 category and that's a road game against Nebraska. Avoid losing that game, IU will finish the year with zero Q3/4 losses (bad losses). There's 12 more Q1 games on the schedule and 3 more Q2 games.
How about watching the games with your own two eyes, good lord son.

You're a big phony. You sit here and criticize those being critical of Archie yet you won't back up 8 big ten wins. Freaking coward.
I don't criticize all the CAM critics...just the @$$holes like you, and your sockpuppets. There are posters on here who are negative about the results of this team that I don't respond to in any way, mainly because I agree with their assessments. If you can't see the difference, or don't understand why, you are even more stupid than I thought. Also, in case you haven't noticed, I'm hardly the only one who thinks you are stupid, and not everyone in that group is pro-CAM, either.

I don't criticize all the CAM critics...just the @$$holes like you, and your sockpuppets. There are posters on here who are negative about the results of this team that I don't respond to in any way, mainly because I agree with their assessments. If you can't see the difference, or don't understand why, you are even more stupid than I thought. Also, in case you haven't noticed, I'm hardly the only one who thinks you are stupid, and not everyone in that group is pro-CAM, either.
You never offer anything you just throw up your stupid cartoons and mock other people, youre a phony.

Bartender: give me two of whatever this guy is having!
I would not be surprised if benching Green wakes up the rest of the team. It might even have a positive effect on Green.

OSU has had trouble socoring. I haven't seen what their issues are, but they could be going through what happened to us last year. We have to fix ourselves first.

Should be an interesting few days in Cook Hall.

I would not be surprised if benching Green wakes up the rest of the team. It might even have a positive effect on Green.

OSU has had trouble socoring. I haven't seen what their issues are, but they could be going through what happened to us last year. We have to fix ourselves first.

UHHHHHH he was suspended 3 games last year and guess what, it did nothing to inspire team.

If play doesn’t improve dramatically, we aren’t getting in without winning the BTT.

12 of our remaining games are Q1. The way we’re playing — and it’s no recent thing...it’s been pretty much since our Q4 schedule ended — we’d do well to win one or two of them.

And that ain’t gonna do it.

If play doesn’t improve dramatically, we aren’t getting in without winning the BTT.

12 of our remaining games are Q1. The way we’re playing — and it’s no recent thing...it’s been pretty much since our Q4 schedule ended — we’d do well to win one or two of them.

And that ain’t gonna do it.
We can't even win one game in the btt so we better hope it's doesn't come down to that.

OSU has a four guard rotation. Had been doing well. One non-guard starter had appendix removed and has been out for their 3 losses, if my memory serves me. And somehow, the guards are not hitting. Team is standing around on offense. Article I read was short and didn't describe much else...

I did watch the Wisconsin game when OSU lost at home. Whole game was ugly.

OSU has a four guard rotation. Had been doing well. One non-guard starter had appendix removed and has been out for their 3 losses, if my memory serves me. And somehow, the guards are not hitting. Team is standing around on offense. Article I read was short and didn't describe much else...

I did watch the Wisconsin game when OSU lost at home. Whole game was ugly.

They're shooting is regressing towards the mean. They were shooting at an unconscionable rate a few weeks ago as they were leading the nation at over 40% as a team. They've gone 19-71 from 3 they're last 3 games.

They're shooting is regressing towards the mean. They were shooting at an unconscionable rate a few weeks ago as they were leading the Thanks, we know that. And?

I'm basing my observation on the fact that they were playing well at the end of the NW game. Archie had Green and Davis on the bench. Glass isn't going to be around if those two are so disgruntled that they "leave" the team. APR can suffer a little...

Look at motivations as to why stuff is happening. Not reacting just to statistics that could misrepresent major shifts in philosophy.

What if the 7 wins are:
OSU, @NEB, PUR, IOWA, PSU, MINN, WIS

Like you said, puts us at 19-12. For conversation sake, let’s say we drop 1st round of BTT again, 19-13, 9-11 Conf.

Took a look at the current NET rankings (which of course will change over the next 7 weeks) but just for fun these wins would put us at:

4-12 vs. Q1
5-0 vs. Q2

It’s one more Q1/Q2 win than last year, and similar to Ohio State’s resume last year (11 seed). Our NET probably ends up ~50-55 in that scenario.

Seems the committee sways back and forth every few years on evaluating and rewarding for total wins or strength of schedule. Do those wins keep us on the right side of the bubble sub 20 wins? Likely. Any less though, could be interesting.

...One step further, the conference is probably strong enough within to prevent a NET slide outside top 75 for teams like Purdue & Iowa even if they stay near the bottom of the Big Ten. If they did though, then it gets really interesting if those are the 7 wins.

ADVERTISEMENT