ADVERTISEMENT

Lets have a positive thread

Happy Father's Day to you MFers. Your pull out game is weak!

That was the group text my youngest brother sent to my dad, uncles, nephew and cousins with kids, my other brother and me. LOL

Nobody pulls out once they are hitched (and for some, long before!).

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there.

Anybody can be a sperm donor, but it takes a real man to raise a child, whether they are yours or not.

I hope everyone is having a great day.
I got Santana tickets for 6/28.

Can’t beat that.
I heard happy Father’s Day dad and happy Father’s Day grandpa from the gang. Can’t beat that either.

Got to spend the night last night with my daughter in Columbia after going to World Refugee day and watching her interact for 3 hours with her clients. Then drove to Clemson this am and have spent the day with my son who returned last night at midnight after he and a group of 12 Clemson FCA students returned from a mission trip to the Dominican. Seeing the progeny do good things makes a father’s heart proud. Glad I didn’t use a condom those days!!!

Man, I'm really trying not to post an McM slam here...
My ex stoker gave me a book called the intentional father for Father’s Day this morning. She’s 21 years younger than I. Bitch get me a golf shirt or skip it. Yesterday my daughter said she needs a couple new swimsuits for fla and a little cash for Father’s Day for me. I dropped her off at the mall with her friend. I gave her five hundred bucks. This morning she gave me a small bag of sea foam candy for Father’s Day. $7.99 would be my guess.

The intentional father book
Small bag of sea foam candy

My ex stoker gave me a book called the intentional father for Father’s Day this morning. She’s 21 years younger than I. Bitch get me a golf shirt or skip it. Yesterday my daughter said she needs a couple new swimsuits for fla and a little cash for Father’s Day for me. I dropped her off at the mall with her friend. I gave her five hundred bucks. This morning she gave me a small bag of sea foam candy for Father’s Day. $7.99 would be my guess.

The intentional father book
Small bag of sea foam candy
1. You handed $500 to a teenager ( you're nuts or I'm an awful father.)
2. 21 years, yikes!
3. Is she taking after her Mom?

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I got to take my grandson in the pool for the first time.

He didn't like it at all.
I taught my cousin how to swim when he was around five. I was a teenaged life guard so I took him to the pool with me and told him he was going to learn to swim. I asked if he’d like to jump off the diving board and he said yes. He jumped, no problem and I got him and took him to the ladder. I did that the first couple times then told him he needed to get himself to the ladder. He did, and did it about 40 more times before my shift was done. He had a blast and learned to swim on the same day.

Euros and the copa. Like the World Series and Super Bowl of D&D in the same month
steve-urkel-family-matters.gif

Got to spend the night last night with my daughter in Columbia after going to World Refugee day and watching her interact for 3 hours with her clients. Then drove to Clemson this am and have spent the day with my son who returned last night at midnight after he and a group of 12 Clemson FCA students returned from a mission trip to the Dominican. Seeing the progeny do good things makes a father’s heart proud. Glad I didn’t use a condom those days!!!
You should have come up to Charlotte to see the Mavericks and Dwight Yoakum along with @kkott

We had a most excellent time.

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there.

Anybody can be a sperm donor, but it takes a real man to raise a child, whether they are yours or not.

I hope everyone is having a great day.
turned into everyone's favorite guy talking about his daughter's period, one of my ac units went out last night and took out the other 2 can't get someone here till Tomm morning 86 degrees right now in the house, I see now why the Arabs are always pissed off, happy father's day

Yes couple swimsuits means shit for her trip. She’s going to fla

Is my daughter taking after her mom? She’s almost 14 and got her period last month. I don’t really know her
I have two sons and two daughters in that order. My daughters were very sweet towards me when they were little. But I have noticed over the years they roll their eyes at me like their mother does. But I can't complain too much because we got pizza yesterday from a local spot and today my wife said, "Van, I got rid of the pizza box but I gave you the two biggest pieces. You can have them for lunch." She can roll her eyes at me 10 times for that gesture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT