ADVERTISEMENT

Lander or Ivey

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of those players play a big role? He builds through transfer more than anything.
Just looked up their stats and it looks exactly how I would expect. Upperclassman and young highly ranked players are their best players.
We never said anything about upperclassman but I'll let you twist it....again. Mcclung was ranked 245. According to you, IU should never recruit a player like him. BTW he's their leading scorer.

We never said anything about upperclassman but I'll let you twist it....again. Mcclung was ranked 245. According to you, IU should never recruit a player like him. BTW he's their leading scorer.
McClung is a transfer from Georgetown that had PROVEN success in college basketball. There is a huge difference between picking up the 245th rated player out of high school and picking up a player that averaged 15 points over two seasons at Georgetown.

Show me 1 post where you have been positive? I mean I get you aren’t an IU fan, just pointing out proof to everyone else. 3k+ posts and you can’t point to ONE in which you have been positive about IU. Not even IUFB posts where there is nothing but positives going on. Troll.
You’re happy with mediocrity. Those of us who’ve been long time fans are not. You’ve never seen IU when we were elite, which is why you don’t have any idea what it looks like or what top level basketball is. You simply don’t know any better.

You’re happy with mediocrity. Those of us who’ve been long time fans are not. You’ve never seen IU when we were elite, which is why you don’t have any idea what it looks like or what top level basketball is. You simply don’t know any better.
IU football has never been better, and you still can’t point to a single positive post you have made. 🤡

IU football has never been better, and you still can’t point to a single positive post you have made. 🤡
You have no idea what you’re talking about, especially when framed against the backdrop of Covid. You seem willfully ignorant.

So our football program isn’t in a good place?
I didn’t say it wasn’t in a good place. It is. You said it’s never been better. Thats nonsense, which is typical of you. You literally have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to IU football and basketball. No. Idea.

I didn’t say it wasn’t in a good place. It is. You said it’s never been better. Thats nonsense, which is typical of you. You literally have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to IU football and basketball. No. Idea.
It hasn’t been better in the modern era. We were ranked top 10 this year. You are clueless. I’d expect nothing less from a Purdue troll though.

Why are so many dumbasses pu fans on an IU board ? Here's one for you 23 national championships !😃 That's all you need to know !

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
Why are so many dumbasses pu fans on an IU board ? Here's one for you 23 national championships !😃 That's all you need to know !
They are so triggered by what I post that they’ve posted about it on 3 different rivals boards. Little brother going to little brother.

Reactions: indiana ed
You haven’t beat “little brother” in what, 5 years? And once in the last 8 years? Hmm...

No actually we like calling out your nonsense and watching you get twisted up in your logic
You will always be little brother until you win a national championship. I had a good laugh about all the threads you guys started about me on 3 different boards. You’re a triggered little fella.

Reactions: indiana ed
You will always be little brother until you win a national championship. I had a good laugh about all the threads you guys started about me on 3 different boards. You’re a triggered little fella.

Why are you on their message boards? In all honesty, continuing this argument makes everyone look insecure.

It hasn’t been better in the modern era. We were ranked top 10 this year. You are clueless. I’d expect nothing less from a Purdue troll though.
You really don’t have a clue about IU sports. You’ve been getting your ass handed to you here by Purdue people. Let that sink in. Please stop pretending otherwise.

Reactions: HOOOOOOOOOSERZ
Ou got banned on the Purdue board? We’re you as stupid there as you are here? Even dumber?
Lol you dumb fuc*. We’ve had this discussion. I got banned for calling out Painter’s affair with the cheerleading coach.

Im surprised you didn’t get banned over there when you calling Tom Allen a high school coach.

Lol you dumb fuc*. We’ve had this discussion. I got banned for calling out Painter’s affair with the cheerleading coach.

Im surprised you didn’t get banned over there when you calling Tom Allen a high school coach.
I forgot that you were banned for being a gossip. Didn‘t you claim you heard that from your hairdresser? Lol

Reactions: HOOOOOOOOOSERZ
I forgot that you were banned for being a gossip. Didn‘t you claim you heard that from your hairdresser? Lol
No you little b*tch it’s common knowledge and Purdue fans like yourself know it. Interesting that you don’t believe that, but you believe Archie cheated to get Romeo. You are a clown. 🤡🤡🤡

So you did hear it from your hairdresser? Is that who taught you so much about basketball, too? Lol. No chance you went to IU. None.
You really think Archie cheated to get Romeo? Only Purdue fans think that. Do us a favor and swallow a barrel.

You didn’t know Tim was paid by Adidas? Even someone like you, who’s shown you know nothing about IU basketball, should know that Tim got paid. You’re obviously not an IU fan.
He got paid 100% legally for running an AAU team. It’s called a f*cking job.

Not even the best freshman class in the big ten. You will also continue to have the worst sophomore and Senior class in the country.

So y
I said Painter doesn’t develop NBA players. That’s a fact given his track record in the NBA. I never said he doesn’t develop college talent.

You get your first two top 50 players since 2015 and suddenly you are trending in recruiting. Lol

Yes, I guess you could say he took a bunch of nobody’s who won eight straight games over your star studded roster and had among the Top three records in the Big Ten during that period. In this day and age coaches do not develop NBA caliber players, they wet nurse them for one or two years.

No you little b*tch it’s common knowledge and Purdue fans like yourself know it. Interesting that you don’t believe that, but you believe Archie cheated to get Romeo. You are a clown. 🤡🤡🤡

Hi Mascot!

Just remember that you're Courtsense's mascot. He's yo daddy and you're his naughty and wooly little gimp. Your Courtsense-in-training is progressing very well. He wishes he couldve been where youre at, 30 years ago. Court even said he'd allow an extra leg humping session this week due to your impressive verve and sophistication.

You keep it up Mascot and there is a chance you could be the new Lord of the Board surpassing your mentor. People everywhere are pulling for you little fellow.

Last edited:
Yes, the same thing happened with Marvin Bagley. You have no idea what you are talking about. Only Purdue fans spew that garbage. Now go swallow that barrel.
Everybody said Duke cheated, though. Why are you changing your tune?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT