ADVERTISEMENT

Lander or Ivey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mascot!

Just remember that you're Courtsense's mascot. He's yo daddy and you're his naughty and wooly little gimp. Your Courtsense-in-training is progressing very well. He wishes he couldve been where youre at, 30 years ago. Court even said he'd allow an extra leg humping session this week due to your impressive verve and sophistication.

You keep it up Mascot and there is a chance you could be the new Lord of the Board surpassing your mentor. People everywhere are pulling for you little fellow.

You still sad?

See you on chat today.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
Everybody said Duke cheated, though. Why are you changing your tune?
Show me where I said Duke cheated. It’s all legal. Everyone knows Bagley’s dad and Langford got paid to coach their son’s AAU team (as AAU coaches all over the country do each year). If it were illegal, Romeo and Bagley would have been ineligible. They weren’t. You show your IU hate by continuing to say IU cheated to get Romeo.

Now I’m going to bow out of this conversation with you as you’ve proven to be dishonest with your attentions here. I hope you are getting the validation you are seeking by pretending to be an IU fan and constantly sh*tting on the program. Have a good day.

Show me where I said Duke cheated. It’s all legal. Everyone knows Bagley’s dad and Langford got paid to coach their son’s AAU team (as AAU coaches all over the country do each year). If it were illegal, Romeo and Bagley would have been ineligible. They weren’t. You show your IU hate by continuing to say IU cheated to get Romeo.

Now I’m going to bow out of this conversation with you as you’ve proven to be dishonest with your attentions here. I hope you are getting the validation you are seeking by pretending to be an IU fan and constantly sh*tting on the program. Have a good day.
“If it were . . .”? You really didn’t go to college, did you? And I read right here that Duke cheated, as did every other school that facilitated apparel money to coaches. Oh, and what to think of the coach who is also the father? The father, by the way, who was the biggest reason certain schools backed away from recruiting a consensus high school All American. Hmm. You’re no IU fan.

Reactions: Bill4411
Guys, Trojan just likes to argue on these boards. He admitted to it over on the Purdue boards. I don't know if he frequents other boards, so this might be his only form of entertainment. I don't think he is a bad guy, but if he can find some obscure statistic to support whatever argument he is making, he will sling it around until your eyes begin to water, no matter how many times you tell him that it is a poor or inaccurate measure.

If you like to endlessly debate on these boards, then respond to him. However, he can make threads almost unreadable with his back-and-forth responses. Obviously, people can express differing opinions, but like most folks on here, I see no need to convince any of you that my opinions are valid. Live and let live, I think. Trojan does not approach these boards with that perspective.

You still sad?

See you on chat today.

I just annihilated you and your Mascot and that's the best you've got? Yikes. Also, still haven't seen your reply to questions re why Dakich had to completely scold you on his radio show for being such a complete and total ass clown. Are you going to go into your little pretend-world again and act like it didn't happen? I betcha you won't answer about Dakich!

I just annihilated you and your Mascot and that's the best you've got? Yikes. Also, still haven't seen your reply to questions re why Dakich had to completely scold you on his radio show for being such a complete and total ass clown. Are you going to go into your little pretend-world again and act like it didn't happen? I betcha you won't answer about Dakich!
It was more than just on his radio show.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
It was more than just on his radio show.

Not surprising. CS2 will make some outlandish things up. Then when posters call him on his BS, he'll go strawman or some other weird deflection. The guy's imagination and ego is so hyper inflated, he actually believes that Ross Ade stadium started chants about him.

Not sure if you want to go into it but curious as to what more you heard DD say. Guessing it was more boorish behavior? CS2 claiming to be tight & influential with the big-time IU donors?

Not surprising. CS2 will make some outlandish things up. Then when posters call him on his BS, he'll go strawman or some other weird deflection. The guy's imagination and ego is so hyper inflated, he actually believes that Ross Ade stadium started chants about him.

Not sure if you want to go into it but curious as to what more you heard DD say. Guessing it was more boorish behavior? CS2 claiming to be tight & influential with the big-time IU donors?

link?

Guys, Trojan just likes to argue on these boards. He admitted to it over on the Purdue boards. I don't know if he frequents other boards, so this might be his only form of entertainment. I don't think he is a bad guy, but if he can find some obscure statistic to support whatever argument he is making, he will sling it around until your eyes begin to water, no matter how many times you tell him that it is a poor or inaccurate measure.

If you like to endlessly debate on these boards, then respond to him. However, he can make threads almost unreadable with his back-and-forth responses. Obviously, people can express differing opinions, but like most folks on here, I see no need to convince any of you that my opinions are valid. Live and let live, I think. Trojan does not approach these boards with that perspective.
Shouldn’t you be raging about all things liberal on Facebook and Twitter, Mr. Doyle?

Man it is funny how these conversations digress! The two are similar in age, although one has one year less in HS experience. At this point though, you have to give the edge to Ivey in both stats and the eye test. He has taken over a few games and single-handedly won a couple of them. Both can be stars, but based on right now the edge is clearly in Ivey's favor.

Archie is a terrible coach. TJD>>>>>> Williams. BTW, TJD won that individual matchup in the first game, so bringing that up is a weird flex.

Cant wait to bump this when TJD is first team all big ten and Biggie Lite isn’t.
1st matchup this year in bloomington

Trevion went for 22/10/2
TJD went for 25/4/1

And both sucked at the free throw line. Idk how many would take 3 points in favor of 6 rebounds and an assist. Maybe you’re counting the number of times flexing after fouls only to miss the front end of a 1-and-1 as positives in TJD’s stats. If you are then he clearly won the matchup that night.

IU has more top to bottom talent than Purdue.

I have no problem with him starting Race. He’s our 3rd best player and we struggle to rebound as it is.
2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

2/10 Freshman update:

Purdue freshmen points scored: 36

IU freshmen points scored: 0

And Ivey led all scorers with 15. Also had 7 rebounds and 3 assists. It’s not even close. It also looks like Landers confidence is shot while Ivey’s is sky high.

I sill think TJD is better than Williams and we have a shot to beat them at Mackey.

Reactions: LowCut
Why are so many dumbasses pu fans on an IU board ? Here's one for you 23 national championships !😃 That's all you need to know !

cute emoji
2/10 Freshman update:

Purdue freshmen points scored: 36

IU freshmen points scored: 0

Ok that's pretty good post.

Did IU at least win their game at home??

Oh my wait till the next two years when things REALLY get fun playing quality basketball.

Some delusional fans can't bear it.

And Ivey led all scorers with 15. Also had 7 rebounds and 3 assists. It’s not even close. It also looks like Landers confidence is shot while Ivey’s is sky high.

I sill think TJD is better than Williams and we have a shot to beat them at Mackey.

I think that game is going to be difficult but also might mean more pressure on IU to go dancing.

Ivey has also become an incredibly good defender. Creates a lot of turnovers and great at always being around and getting hands on the ball. His emergence as an explosive offensive player has grossly overshadowed his defense.

Purdue has a very good freshman class coming in. Acting like Newman and Gillis who will be in their third year in the program will still be considered freshman next year is simply mind-blowing dumb.

Dakich, an iu grad, literally said that exact thing about Gillis and Newman during the MSU game.

Maybe if you spent less time on both of the IU boards, you would know more about your own recruits.

““Based on the roster that they’re going to have when I’m there, that’s a big key,” Kaufman told the Courier-Journal. “I think based on some of the previous players that they’ve had like Vincent Edwards and Robbie Hummel, players that could have been a 4 but they played at a 3. The way that Coach (Matt) Painter likes to run his offense, and then for me, being a 3 maximizes my potential in not only my scoring, but playmaking.” - Trey Kaufman

If you actually listened to Kaufman talk then you’d know that he said he will play wherever he is needed. Micah & Paint were able to tell him what he’d need to do to play the three. Specifically, shoot and make three pointers off screen etc. Kaufman was promised that he’d have a chance to play the 3 position and nothing more.

I hope everyone realizes this was a troll post. I am a Purdue fan and Ivey is significantly better than Lander. Regardless, I still think Lander will be good down the road.

Reactions: mathboy
I said Painter doesn’t develop NBA players. That’s a fact given his track record in the NBA. I never said he doesn’t develop college talent.

You get your first two top 50 players since 2015 and suddenly you are trending in recruiting. Lol
Here's where you sound confused...most definitely. You see Painter coaches a college team and develops college players and that creates a winning program. Let me know when IU is in the NBA or is a hot bed for NBA talent that actually wins....SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT