ADVERTISEMENT

Keion Brooks

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Haven’t seen him play in a while and started watching Alabama vs Kentucky tonight. He has not developed at all under Calipari. Expected a lot more. I suppose he’d be less developed under Archie.

Reactions: Lucy01
shooting 25% from 3, he'll fit right in! It does say he's hit 91% of his FTs, but I bet we could fix that!

Wish that weren't true, but it is!

He sucks I wouldn’t want him on iu. If he is getting better, Jesus he was awful before.
Well, I bet folks here would be thrilled to get him, and a fresh start may be what's needed. We don't need another passive personality but we do need talent, that much I know.

Reactions: IULouie
Well, I bet folks here would be thrilled to get him, and a fresh start may be what's needed. We don't need another passive personality but we do need talent, that much I know.

He isn’t passive that’s for sure.

That’s IU‘s problem, they are thrilled to get sub-par players and then wonder why they’re not winning!

Don't want him. Does nothing to improve this team - another guy that hasn't progressed. We've got too many of those already.

Missed most of the season with an injury. Just started playing like 3 weeks ago. Not defending him. Watched him some in high school when he was at Ft Wayne North.

shooting 25% from 3, he'll fit right in! It does say he's hit 91% of his FTs, but I bet we could fix that!
Easy does it. He’s only attempted 9 threes this season. If he made one more he’d be up to 33% or so. It sounds like he was out for a while with an injury. He averaging 10 pts/game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT