ADVERTISEMENT

Kari Lake just said she wants to strap one on.

I don't think he has the dispensary, just supplies the product.

He's a legal dealer to the dealer.
Yep manufacture edibles. Only edibles. Shots and suckers coming. But we also have a dispensary license too. No dispensary yet altho we have a space for it.

We manufacture edibles. Only edibles. Shots and suckers coming. But we also have a dispensary license. No dispensary yet.

Cut out the middle man and go all the way, my dude.

Just out of curiosity, who volunteered for product test we, or did you outsource?

Reactions: larsIU
Cut out the middle man and go all the way, my dude.

Just out of curiosity, who volunteered for product test we, or did you outsource?
There’s a lot going at the moment. May be partnering with another outfit. Maybe open the dispensary. May sell the dispensary license. May sell all of it. Our buddy is into it after he gave up booze. But there are labs who test infused products and then manufactured you get a regulatory oversight officer who inspects etc

Testing

Maybe that’s why it’s so devastatingly successful for you all…….
Never promote a product, you wouldn’t use yourself. Amiright?
Ha. He’s a jdb/money guy. Nah our sales have been through the roof in terms of dispensary placements etc. we will be profitable this year. It’s just the business itself is challenging bc the margins are slim, still have a black market, regulations like you wouldn’t believe, and it’s manufacturing. But the risk is mitigated bc there is great value in the licenses. The license is like a valuable piece of real estate

There’s a lot going at the moment. May be partnering with another outfit. Maybe open the dispensary. May sell the dispensary license. May sell all of it. Our buddy is into it after he gave up booze. But there are labs who test infused products and then manufactured you get a regulatory oversight officer who inspects etc

Testing
Last week I did a 25mg gummy I bought at a gas station… well it was behind the gas station. I ate one at 8pm and was in a haze until 4pm the next day.
I think I called aloha a Trojan horses bride, but I’m not sure.
Was that your shit? God almighty!!

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Ha. He’s a jdb/money guy. Nah our sales have been through the roof in terms of dispensary placements etc. we will be profitable this year. It’s just the business itself is challenging bc the margins are slim, still have a black market, regulations like you wouldn’t believe, and it’s manufacturing. But the risk is mitigated bc there is great value in the licenses. The license is like a valuable piece of real estate
I’m in medical manufacturing…. I KNOW regulations… I hate this country.
Ask me about petroleum ether, and the need to use it for 30 minutes… just ask…. I dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Last week I did a 25mg gummy I bought at a gas station… well it was behind the gas station. I ate one at 8pm and was in a haze until 4pm the next day.
I think I called aloha a Trojan horses bride, but I’m not sure.
Was that your shit? God almighty!!
Yeah I don’t like it. Knocks you out. I can’t even do a full one of ours and they are 10mg. Not my thing.

Yeah I don’t like it. Knocks you out. I can’t even do a full one of ours and they are 10mg. Not my thing.
25 usually make me jump out of bed and ready to take on the world, in a good way .
That one….. I literally thought I’d started chemo treatments for an untrimmed toe nail.
But it was out of a Tesla truck tailgate… I should have researched the pharmacist better.

25 usually make me jump out of bed and ready to take on the world, in a good way .
That one….. I literally thought I’d started chemo treatments for an untrimmed toe nail.
But it was out of a Tesla truck tailgate… I should have researched the pharmacist better.
Can’t imagine. We’re limited to 100 per package so have 10 individually wrapped 10mg

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Anything in a two piece?

Upon further Google (incognito) review, unfortunately no...

Lightweight.

72424681-12223671-image-a-15_1687462980025.jpg

72424679-12223671-image-a-19_1687463923347.jpg

72424669-12223671-image-a-18_1687463883834.jpg

Serious response here.

If this actually happened, I have one question. What is her major malfunction?

One of two things is going on. She: 1) believes you care about her husband, their soon-to-be-born kid and/or her new life; or 2) She's deliberately torturing you. If the former, why would she think that? I can't believe you've created that impression. Didn't she walk out on you?

Is it just a matter of time until she asks you to be the doula?

If the latter, that's beyond fvcked up.

Why aren't you putting a stop to this? Remind her that she's moved on, you're moving on, and that it's inappropriate for her to be sending you videos or pictures advertising her pregnancy by another man, irrespective of whether your kid is in them, and it would be inappropriate for her to continue to do this after her baby is born. Reinforce that you're committed to co-parenting your son, but that you're not part of her new life and have no desire to be.

Stop allowing this nonsense to continue.
Been thinking about your what is her major malfunction. I see it that way too. She’s adopted and both of her adopted parents are dead. She’s super into “family” aunts/uncles etc so I think she wants to maintain that connection for my minion’s sake. Maybe. I don’t know. I’d like to know the motive behind all of it

Been thinking about your what is her major malfunction. I see it that way too. She’s adopted and both of her adopted parents are dead. She’s super into “family” aunts/uncles etc so I think she wants to maintain that connection for my minion’s sake. Maybe. I don’t know. I’d like to know the motive behind all of it
Reminds me of the title to the old Stevie Nicks/Tom Petty song, "Stop Dragging My Heart Around." Feel like that's what she's doing, but obviously this is an opinion from afar and I don't know the players.

I think Dr. Phil would say that a candid conversation is necessary.

Reminds me of the title to the old Stevie Nicks/Tom Petty song, "Stop Dragging My Heart Around." Feel like that's what she's doing, but obviously this is an opinion from afar and I don't know the players.

I think Dr. Phil would say that a candid conversation is necessary.
Why didn’t you answer the “are there any therapist here” thread? You had a shot, and blew it Freud!

I saw that too wtf is that?
Aren’t those Javelina, which are very very prominent in the Tucson region. Usually skeered like deer in indiana but in a beach town I could see becoming very domesticated. Hogs are SMAAAART! And in the southwest, are accepted much like midwest Squirrels.
Although a herd can totally destroy shit in 40 minutes… if they want.

Aren’t those Javelina, which are very very prominent in the Tucson region. Usually skeered like deer in indiana but in a beach town I could see becoming very domesticated. Hogs are SMAAAART! And in the southwest, are accepted much like midwest Squirrels.
ohhhh yea javelina what was I thinking 🤣🤣🤣 Never heard of it...

Are those pigs? Wtf

Bahamas

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Google says feral pigs.

I didn't even notice them except vaguely, thinking they were some big dogs. Until you posted that. LOL

How could you have missed them?? What in the world would have distracted you from 2 - 300# animals on your screen on the beach? ?? ??

Reactions: OpenWheels
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT