ADVERTISEMENT

Kari Lake just said she wants to strap one on.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
As in a "glock". So she can defend Trump and from the meanies who are persecuting him.

She probably invested in Truth Social. I hope all you MAGAs put your life savings on the line to help poor old Donald from the meanies. I hope your families are pissed as hell at you, too.

Penny stock come May. You all bought a pet rock.

It is SO ****ing sad to see a man fleece those that support him the most, and they keep coming back for more.

As in a "glock". So she can defend Trump and from the meanies who are persecuting him.

She probably invested in Truth Social. I hope all you MAGAs put your life savings on the line to help poor old Donald from the meanies. I hope your families are pissed as hell at you, too.

It is SO ****ing sad to see a man fleece those that support him the most, and they keep coming back for more.

tumblr_mh35bsZgVa1qzfebyo1_400.gif

Clean yourself up. There’s jizz everywhere.

triggered GIF

I’ll never understand people who claim undying loyalty to that guy. Especially given how he has thrown almost everyone close to him under the bus, insults them at every turn and even lets people go to prison for him. It truly escapes me.

Last edited:

Good early morning, Drive-by. 0614 hours and already hittin’ the good stuff. Kudos.

Darn. Where were you on dbm's drive by fake news post about mellencamp?

This thread is just as valid as any other thread and definitely more so than one based on fake news. If you don't like it, then move along.

Last edited:
Great, now you've attracted the misses; she's been extra intrusive today

200w.gif
Well at least you don’t have an ex sending you videos of your son rubbing her big pregnant belly. My ex writes he’s going to the best big brother ever with his new bestie for life. I’m so happy

🤣🤣🤣 wtf am I supposed to respond to that. I’m tempted to send ulrey’s Jack Nicholson gif

Well at least you don’t have an ex sending you videos of your son rubbing her big pregnant belly. My ex writes he’s going to the best big brother ever with his new bestie for life. I’m so happy

🤣🤣🤣 wtf am I supposed to respond to that. I’m tempted to send ulrey’s Jack Nicholson gif

You should respond back, "that's because he knows his genetics are superior"

How old is your son? If even remotely close to the new kid coming they will be beating the shit out of each other for the next 18 years. Women are oddly naive to this despite living through it themselves for the most part(if they had siblings). Let your ex slam piece have her day. The reckoning is coming.

How old is your son? If even remotely close to the new kid coming they will be beating the shit out of each other for the next 18 years. Women are oddly naive to this despite living through it themselves for the most part(if they had siblings). Let your ex slam piece have her day. The reckoning is coming.
3. On the eclipse

Oh yeah. The first time the new kid takes older bros toy?.. it's on. And on until college.
It’s insane how much the guy’s life has changed. He had a gf of six years. Barstool sports type bro. Not awful but on that spectrum. Dumps her. Moves in the ex stoker with the minion, buys her an engagement ring, gets her pregnant, has a wedding, buys her a new car, a new house, and the baby is due next month. All of this transpired in 18 months

From sports bro life to two kids a wife and a new house in 18 months

• Wow
Reactions: larsIU
Last night was great. I go hey Saturday we should go to the aquarium. My daughter goes oh can’t. Mom and I are going to the minion’s birthday party at Xxxx’s new house.

Dad where’d you go?

Make a gin and tonic
Wait...

the Double Ex is going to a party at the Single Ex's new guy's house, or do both kids have the same mom?

Wait...

the Double Ex is going to a party at the Single Ex's new guy's house, or do both kids have the same mom?
Ex wife is taking OUR daughter to the minion’s bday party. Ex gf is minion’s mom. they are siblings. They went to the wedding too. Isn’t that neat. I’m the common thread.

Ex wife is taking OUR daughter to the minion’s bday party. Ex gf is minion’s mom. they are siblings. They went to the wedding too. Isn’t that neat. I’m the common thread.
WAIT... Your ex wife and ex GF are sisters??

My approval rating on you just went through the ROOF !!! I bow before thee coach.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Serious response here.

If this actually happened, I have one question. What is her major malfunction?

One of two things is going on. She: 1) believes you care about her husband, their soon-to-be-born kid and/or her new life; or 2) She's deliberately torturing you. If the former, why would she think that? I can't believe you've created that impression. Didn't she walk out on you?

Is it just a matter of time until she asks you to be the doula?

If the latter, that's beyond fvcked up.

Why aren't you putting a stop to this? Remind her that she's moved on, you're moving on, and that it's inappropriate for her to be sending you videos or pictures advertising her pregnancy by another man, irrespective of whether your kid is in them, and it would be inappropriate for her to continue to do this after her baby is born. Reinforce that you're committed to co-parenting your son, but that you're not part of her new life and have no desire to be.

Stop allowing this nonsense to continue.

Serious response here.

If this actually happened, I have one question. What is her major malfunction?

One of two things is going on. She: 1) believes you care about her husband, their soon-to-be-born kid and/or her new life; or 2) She's deliberately torturing you. If the former, why would she think that? I can't believe you've created that impression. Didn't she walk out on you?

Is it just a matter of time until she asks you to be the doula?

If the latter, that's beyond fvcked up.

Why aren't you putting a stop to this? Remind her that she's moved on, you're moving on, and that it's inappropriate for her to be sending you videos or pictures advertising her pregnancy by another man, irrespective of whether your kid is in them, and it would be inappropriate for her to continue to do this after her baby is born. Reinforce that you're committed to co-parenting your son, but that you're not part of her new life and have no desire to be.

Stop allowing this nonsense to continue.
It's always 2.

If this actually happened,
i never make anything up. ever. if i write it it's true. It was from the doctor’s office too. yep she left. as for the rest i truly believe it's just a total lack of self-awareness. is there malice i don't know. and i largely have cut it off in a passive aggressive way. she used to text multiple times a day. i'd slow reply and then usually only with an emoji. so that slowed. then she only texted about our son. daily but our minion was the topic. i'd mostly just emoji to that too. so now it's only every few days. And I never text her.

i am so content and so happy that i don't want to do anything to rock the boat and piss her off and create conflict. our scheduling has been seamless. super flexible. no issues. so if i have to randomly eat shit with a few texts now and again so be it.

I am glad to hear it’s F’d up tho. That was my impression

Last edited:
No no Joe. Mom and daughter. Keep up.
Even better!!!
There’s some movie scene (was it, no country for old men?) where two old dudes say something to the effect… “he pulled off sisters”? Hmmmm/ grin/ head nod. I laughed WAAAAY to hard, but I can’t find it to link.

I’ll never understand people who claim undying loyalty to that guy. Especially given how he has thrown almost everyone close to him under the bus, insults them at every turn and even lets people go to prison for him. It truly escapes me.
It's a personally trait. If it wasn't trump it would be booze or gambling or religion or coke or meth.
Or trump and a combo of the above.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT