ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris booked exclusive interview with Brett Baier on Fox

Baier coming in hot on immigration. He's also not letting her answer if she doesn't immediately address his specific question. She's pushing back.

She got him off trannies and onto the economy. She parried that well.

Now he's trying to get her to dis Joe. She's not taking the bait.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
The narrative that Kamala Harris would get walked all over is sort of crazy to me. Over the last few months especially, she's done well in everything I've seen her in. The idea that Trump is some master orator who 'weaves' when he talks and that a former prosecutor, California DA, US Senator and sitting Vice President would trip up at the first instance of a podcast interview is beyond bonkers.
She was on the debate team at Howard as well...

Why do half the people support Trump if he's such an asshole?

She parrys that off to Trump saying there's a threat from within.

Now he's asking her when she saw Joe was losing it.
She’s making this ALL TRUMP.

I wanted her to answer the question about why so many people feel the country is on the wrong track. She just bulldozed it back to Trump.

She’s making this ALL TRUMP.

I wanted her to answer the question about why so many people feel the country is on the wrong track. She just bulldozed it back to Trump.

That she did. It was her only possible response.

The whole thing was pretty much a nothingburger. Baier tried to nail her but she was pretty deft in deflecting. Didn't help her, didn't hurt her.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
He speaks in grandiosities. So rather than fact checking whether his inauguration crowd or election victory were truly the “largest ever” or trying to parse the difference between a weave and a ramble, just accept that fact.

You don’t have to vote for him or like it. But when “fact checkers” will tell us he told 1,000,000,000 lies during his administration and when you look under the hood and it turns out most of the “lies” are things like

“There were no wars when I was president” or

“we had the greatest economy anyone had ever seen”

it just makes his detractors appear like obsessed, pedantic losers.
It makes him look like a liar. It's like all he does is lie, and his first lie IN office was to claim his crowd size for the Inauguration was the "largest in history"...

But back to the weave...

Do you think he was weaving when he started talking about Hannibal Lecter?

As in Lecter (who doesn't actually exist) is evil. Immigrants are evil. Lecter escaped or was released from an insane asylum. The "evil" immigrants are coming for Asylum. Because they are seeking asylum, they escaped from an insane asylum, like Lecter...

I'm willing to bet Trump doesn't know the difference between (political) asylum, and being FROM an asylum. So he equates Lecter with people who are seeking asylum...

The whole thing was pretty much a nothingburger. Baier tried to nail her but she was pretty deft in deflecting. Didn't help her, didn't hurt her.
Won’t hurt her anywhere. Won’t help her anywhere.

The search to find a person who’s mind was changed would prove fruitless.

God, I hate politicians.

Reactions: UncleMark
She did fine. Not awesome. Certainly not bad. Just fine. The talking heads on Fox are even saying that. Trump is going to go ballistic on X in 3...2...1...

Reactions: UncleMark
Won’t hurt her anywhere. Won’t help her anywhere.

The search to find a person who’s mind was changed would prove fruitless.

God, I hate politicians.
Definitely won't hurt. And maybe won't win her any votes. But I do think it's great for her to go on Fox. She should ask to do it weekly until the election.

Complete trainwreck. Look for Dems to start moving money to down ballot races soon.
Trump is the one running out of money. And he just started an ad campaign of millions of dollars on Trans issues...

The Dems have millions of dollars to spend on down ballot candidates, like Allred for example.

You’re hilarious. Everything hurts Kamala. She’s an idiot. Kamala seems to have lost all her joy in this interview. #vibes

She did fine. Not awesome. Certainly not bad. Just fine. The talking heads on Fox are even saying that. Trump is going to go ballistic on X in 3...2...1...
You’re hilarious. Everything hurts Kamala. She’s an idiot. Kamala seems to have lost all her joy in this interview. #vibes
Border a disaster
Crime who knows. Out gov(s) can’t keep data but woke bs is never assistive
Prices are a disaster
Her president had mushy peas for a brain.

I didn’t watch but that’s a lot to know you’re walking into. Not easy. I think she’s a typical clueless radical lefty who lies with ease but no one can say she doesn’t have balls and isn’t tough. Good for her

Not sure what FOX you’re watching, but Brit Hume, Martha and Dana say, “hold our beers.”

4 point shift to Trump.

And A+ pollsters Marist and You Gov released their national polls today, that not only showed Harris up by 5 and 4 points respectively, but the Marist poll actually had her at 52% and You Gov at 49 %. Both polls had her at least 2 points higher than their previous polls had her...We can trade these figures back and forth all day. But what do the actual early vote numbers say?

Note how Fox has about 850 respondents and Marist has over 1400

Border a disaster
Crime who knows. Out gov(s) can’t keep data but woke bs is never assistive
Prices are a disaster
Her president had mushy peas for a brain.

I didn’t watch but that’s a lot to know you’re walking into. Not easy. I think she’s a typical clueless radical lefty who lies with ease but no one can say she doesn’t have balls and isn’t tough. Good for her
She's a fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: mrhighlife
Brit Hume looks extra curmudgeony, so Id say thats a win for Harris. Lol.

Ingram is melting down now. Another sign she did mildly ok.

That she came across weak on the border. Even token liberal Harold Ford agreed.
I'm glad to see you recognize that Ford is a "token" liberal. Whenever I see a clip from the 5 and Ford is the "liberal" I just cringe...

Now Jessica Tarlov is a whole different animal. A bulldog, not ever afraid to embarass the other 4 and take their lunch money...

Baier coming in hot on immigration. He's also not letting her answer if she doesn't immediately address his specific question. She's pushing back.

She didn't answer the first question of how many immigrants got released. Should have pretty simple to answer but she deflected, as someone would if one was embarrassed by the answer.

She got him off trannies and onto the economy. She parried that well.

Now he's trying to get her to dis Joe. She's not taking the bait.
She could have done better on immigration and on Joe Biden's status. She should have said that illegal immigration needs to be stopped and she'd do more to stop it than has been done the last four years, to include some executive orders. On Joe, she should have said that the President is capable of performing the job currently, but frankly, he's getting older, and he just doesn't feel he has the energy and stamina necessary for four more years as President. Age comes for all of us. Simple, sweet, and truthful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT