ADVERTISEMENT

Just gonna dump this here for the absurdity

Sometimes you just have to stop and sort of marvel - in sad and sort of incredulous way - of just how absurd it is that that guy is our president.

What's even worse is that there are people who love him for being a rude, obnoxious pig who frustrates most the serious adults in any given room. There is a lot of good in the world, but the fact that there are Donald Trump supporters proves that there is also a lot of idiotic dumbassery in the world too.

Sometimes you just have to stop and sort of marvel - in sad and sort of incredulous way - of just how absurd it is that that guy is our president.

What's even worse is that there are people who love him for being a rude, obnoxious pig who frustrates most the serious adults in any given room. There is a lot of good in the world, but the fact that there are Donald Trump supporters proves that there is also a lot of idiotic dumbassery in the world too.

As long as he pwns the libruls, it doesn't matter what else he says or does.

And I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the original post here, but it also amazes me that the Mueller report essentially says that the only reason Trump wasn't successful in obstructing justice was because of insubordination of just about everyone he tapped to help with said obstruction.

The guy is an idiot and he's the only one in his inner circle that doesn't know it.

Reactions: kobis18
And I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the original post here, but it also amazes me that the Mueller report essentially says that the only reason Trump wasn't successful in obstructing justice was because of insubordination of just about everyone he tapped to help with said obstruction.

The guy is an idiot and he's the only one in his inner circle that doesn't know it.
Ultimately he's not the most serious problem, nor is the GOP.

His power comes from his followers and the GOP bows to them for votes.

They are the problem ..

Reactions: kobis18

I was thinking the same thing. My thought went to how surreal it is that the POTUS and the leader of North Korea are publicly chortling to each other about a candidate for POTUS in the next election being "low IQ." I can hardly get my head around the utter disgrace of that whole spectacle. It's damned embarrassing.

I was thinking the same thing. My thought went to how surreal it is that the POTUS and the leader of North Korea are publicly chortling to each other about a candidate for POTUS in the next election being "low IQ." I can hardly get my head around the utter disgrace of that whole spectacle. It's damned embarrassing.
Yeah, but what's a little international disgrace when you can cut taxes, pack the courts, and pwn the libs? Winning! I'm sick of it...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT