ADVERTISEMENT

Cori Bush down 22 points

Hopefully they will also have a unisex name. So I can confuse their gender too. Terry Muff is a good one.
I was thinking Harrison Biscuit.

Sorry I couldn't resist, on a lighter note isn't this the lady who was for defunding police while keeping a security detail that cost almost a quarter million a year?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I was thinking Harrison Biscuit.

Sorry I couldn't resist, on a lighter note isn't this the lady who was for defunding police while keeping a security detail that cost almost a quarter million a year?
Yes. She’s a disaster. She’s the one Biden bent to in order to extend stays on evictions too. As if all landlords are massive property owners

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
Guy is probably a flush drug dealer. Charged with armed criminal action too. Back on the streets. He got a great defense lawyer

Blacks have destroyed the peace of people in the city. It’s sad.
He's free. Soros DA?

• Angry
Reactions: DANC
I once hung out with a chick named Christopher. Solid story.

And no, this was early 2000's and I can confirm she was a she. At least, I'm pretty sure.
Chris is a classic unisex name. Remember when Jim Rome got the shit kicked out of him by Jim Everett because Rome kept calling him Chris? Classic.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and larsIU
I know a lady named Dorcas. No cap.

It’s a Bible name but still……Dorcas?
Her sister's name was Patrick.

Like I said, it's a whole ass story. But apparently ultrasounds weren't as good back in 1976 and mistakes could be made and sometimes parents, even when presented with alternaive facts, just KEEP THE MALE NAMES FOR THEIR TWIN BOYS DAUGHTERS.

Obviously, it didn't affect me that much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT