ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Kimmel vs Aaron Rodgers

funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif

I have no idea who that is. I thought SHE was a former WH press secretary. I guess you have to be tough if you’re a GUY named Dana.
president of the ufc. pretty brilliant guy as he (and the fertitta clan) bought the ufc in its barbaric infancy for a couple mil, tweaked it to comport with state regs/licensing, and turned it into a bilion dollar company

Reactions: BradStevens
president of the ufc. pretty brilliant guy as he (and the fertitta clan) bought the ufc in its barbaric infancy for a couple mil, tweaked it to comport with state regs/licensing, and turned it into a bilion dollar company
watch his gambling sessions on you tube he is the best. Self made billionaire who does what he wants when he wants, all within the law.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
watch his gambling sessions on you tube he is the best. Self made billionaire who does what he wants when he wants, all within the law.
getting his show on spike was the catalyst for what followed. i watched that first year and one of my all time favorite scenes was they had this red-headed fighter, can't recall his name, but he was just a total shithead punk, but likable. he broke a bunch of shit in the house and dana was going to kick him off the show. so he brings chuck liddel into his office to discuss it and goes to chuck, look, the kid obviously has issues. chuck paused, looked at dana, and goes, issues. we are fighting people in cages for a living. i think we all have issues :)

He is a comedian? I thought he was a loud mouth boob who had a TV show.

Well according to Rodgers he went to the island of ill repute .

Because Rodgers is trustworthy and if he said it then it must be true.

Of course, then the question becomes how would he know? Did he run into him on the island? lol

Aaron Rodgers is a dumbass, but he triggered the fvck out of Jimmy “two face” Kimmel. Jimmy’s rant and crazy overreaction makes me wonder if there is a chance he gets named.

Jimmy literally got famous doing The Man Show and doing blackface of Karl Malone. Now he’s become a complete side switching, wokester. I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s a cuck.

There is a vast difference between trolling, teasing, making fun of, etc, and implying they're committing felonies, especially sexual exploitation of children. Blackface isn't against the law. Being a cuck isn't against the law. In that you think he's woke shouldn't mean he's fair game to imply he's a pedophile or part of a pedophile ring.

It seems to be popular among a certain group of people to make that implication, even impacting some posters here, who have been departed anywhere from a week to forever.

Considering this tactic has actually gotten innocent people killed, it's not something to joke about.
JDB and Bloom, so how do you define cuck ?

Is there a website a person can go to for the Insulting Word of the Day ?

Because Rodgers is trustworthy and if he said it then it must be true.

Of course, then the question becomes how would he know? Did he run into him on the island? lol
I never said Rodgers story was accurate just said he accused him of it. I don't like either, a good day for me would be both Rodgers and Kimmel were on the flight log and had to explain themselves.

He is a comedian? I thought he was a loud mouth boob who had a TV show.

Well according to Rodgers he went to the island of ill repute .
Yeah and according to Rodgers he had “ been immunized.” How would Aaron Rodgers know? I know which one I believe. Yes, he’s a comedian. Perhaps not to your taste, but it’s why he’s had a show for a number of years.

Kimmel has constantly talked shit about Rodgers and then finally Rodgers tossed something back causing Kimmel to go full D-Bag.

They're both pricks who would be perfect for a reality show where they're locked in a house together for 30 days and forced to interact. Must see TV.

When visiting the Pen Island website keep the old adage in mind..

It isn't the size of the Pen which counts. What counts is how you write with it.
An old joke comes to mind.

Outside the oval office on a snowy February morning, someone has written "**** Ronnie" by pissing in the snow.

The secret service investigates and after extensive testing they know whose urine it was.

Secret Service Agent: Mr. President, I have good news and bad news. The good news is the team in the forensics lab have determined that it's Tip O'Neil's urine and we have him in custody.

Reagan: Weeell, what's the bad news?

Secret Service Agent: The team have also analyzed the offending penmanship and have determined that it's Nancy's handwriting.

Kimmel has constantly talked shit about Rodgers and then finally Rodgers tossed something back causing Kimmel to go full D-Bag.

They're both pricks who would be perfect for a reality show where they're locked in a house together for 30 days and forced to interact. Must see TV.
Did Jimmy call him a pedophile or did he just call him out for some of his moronic stuff? You don’t think calling someone that is crossing a line?

Did Jimmy call him a pedophile or did he just call him out for some of his moronic stuff? You don’t think calling someone that is crossing a line?
I think if you're going to talk shit about someone multiple times, you need take it when it comes back to you. Immediately going to "I'll sue you" after you've ran your suck about the guy on a network TV show is peak soft.

Dude's a ginormous hypocrite without this dust up anyway.

I think if you're going to talk shit about someone multiple times, you need take it when it comes back to you. Immediately going to "I'll sue you" after you've ran your suck about the guy on a network TV show is peak soft.

Kimmel’s a hypocrite woke cuck. I hope he’s implicated. As an aside apparently Michael Jackson was at epstein’s house in palm. Crazy what a small circle the elites run. Maybe that Illuminati shit is real lol

Hmmm we’ll agree to disagree. I think there’s a big difference in what Kimmel does and gets paid to do for the record, and what Rodgers did. And I think most anyone would agree that calling someone a pedophile crossed that line.

Hmmm we’ll agree to disagree. I think there’s a big difference in what Kimmel does and gets paid to do for the record, and what Rodgers did. And I think most anyone would agree that calling someone a pedophile crossed that line.
The main difference is that Kimmel is actually funny, but hooky is right about one thing: if part of your (well-paid) job is making fun of people, then immediately pulling the "I'll sue you" card when someone returns the favor is lame AF.

The main difference is that Kimmel is actually funny, but hooky is right about one thing: if part of your (well-paid) job is making fun of people, then immediately pulling the "I'll sue you" card when someone returns the favor is lame AF.

Kimmel may be funny, but noticed his show was all reruns during the writer's strike.

In contrast MM66 writes his own stuff.

Kimmel may be funny, but noticed his show was all reruns during the writer's strike.

Back in the day Kimmel and carolla were hilarious. Hilarious!! So was Howard stern. Howard was my absolute favorite. And I don’t mean the tickle chair and sex stuff. I mean when he was serious and would interview someone and talk about topics and people and current events. And Jackie and the gang. It was no mystery why the show took off. I never saw Carson but I trust Howard in his prime was as good as anyone to ever do it

Back in the day Kimmel and carolla were hilarious. Hilarious!! So was Howard stern. Howard was my absolute favorite. And I don’t mean the tickle chair and sex stuff. I mean when he was serious and would interview someone and talk about topics and people and current events. And Jackie and the gang. It was no mystery why the show took off. I never saw Carson but I trust Howard in his prime was as hood as anyone to ever do it
Busting on Bababooey, KC, Sal, etc. All good stuff. Agree with you on the tickle chair, never found that entertaining.

About 15 years ago, some of the Stern show guys had a traveling comedy show: Shuli (least funny person ever), Sal, JD, Ronny, and even Beetlejuice were there. Think it was called the Block Party, not Killers of Comedy. Saw them at Cubby Bear, next to Wrigley. What a crowd. In the middle of the opening act, two guys got into a fight in the middle of all the folding chairs and were wrestling around, knocking stuff over. Security guards had to come get them and throw them out.

I loved when they argued over drama like this:

• Love
Busting on Bababooey, KC, Sal, etc. All good stuff. Agree with you on the tickle chair, never found that entertaining.

About 15 years ago, some of the Stern show guys had a traveling comedy show: Shuli (least funny person ever), Sal, JD, Ronny, and even Beetlejuice were there. Think it was called the Block Party, not Killers of Comedy. Saw them at Cubby Bear, next to Wrigley. What a crowd. In the middle of the opening act, two guys got into a fight in the middle of all the folding chairs and were wrestling around, knocking stuff over. Security guards had to come get them and throw them out.

I loved when they argued over drama like this:

Oh. My. God. I can’t believe that’s a thing lol. What an experience. Mercy what that crowd must have been like - screaming laughing. And exactly. The fights amongst the crew over money, who works most, etc were pure gold. Howard, bababooey, stuttering John, Jackie, Robin, and the tall guy whose name escapes me together were comedic perfection

Oh. My. God. I can’t believe that’s a thing lol. What an experience. Mercy what that crowd must have been like - screaming laughing. And exactly. The fights amongst the crew over money, who works most, etc were pure gold. Howard, bababooey, stuttering John, Jackie, Robin, and the tall guy whose name escapes me together were comedic perfection
The tall guy? Fred? Also, Riley Martin was awesome.

Did you watch when they were on E!? My buddy still laughs over Jackie telling them to "Turn off my light" because he wanted more money from E!

• Love
The tall guy? Fred? Also, Riley Martin was awesome.

Did you watch when they were on E!? My buddy still laughs over Jackie telling them to "Turn off my light" because he wanted more money from E!
Fred yes!!!!!!! Dying laughing. He was the one who would add hilarious sound effects that would absolutely infuriate one of the gang precisely when they were at their angriest moment.

Turn off my light 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Fred yes!!!!!!! Dying laughing. He was the one who would add hilarious sound effects that would absolutely infuriate one of the gang precisely when they were at their angriest moment.

Turn off my light 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My two favorite drops by Fred were by OJ: "Hey, Look out!" and "I would love to."

I quote both at least once a week.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT