ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Kimmel vs Aaron Rodgers

My two favorite drops by Fred were by OJ: "Hey, Look out!" and "I would love to."

I quote both at least once a week.
Screaming laughing. He was a genius at that and as god as my witness I remember those quotes. I was in Palm working when 911 hit. Got to the office after the first plane but before the second. There was a big group in a conference room watching it on tv. I went back to my office and listened to Howard that morning. There’s a few things I always associate with 911 and Howard is one of them

Screaming laughing. He was a genius at that and as god as my witness I remember those quotes. I was in Palm working when 911 hit. Got to the office after the first plane but before the second. There was a big group in a conference room watching it on tv. I went back to my office and listened to Howard that morning. There’s a few things I always associate with 911 and Howard is one of them
Absolutely.

KC running out on 9/11 was a hilarious bit they kept busting on him for.

Hmmm we’ll agree to disagree. I think there’s a big difference in what Kimmel does and gets paid to do for the record, and what Rodgers did. And I think most anyone would agree that calling someone a pedophile crossed that line.
You and I will obviously disagree because the baseline should be Kimmel with the juggies and girls on trampolines, but you only care about the single pedo joke vs. multiple jab jokes in this case. Your selective outrage suits your own ends. That's some weak shit.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
Your problem is that you can’t distinguish a joke from a comedian to an accusation from a football player. That’s some even weaker shit.

Your problem is that you can’t distinguish a joke from a comedian to an accusation from a football player. That’s some even weaker shit.
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

They're both jokes. Kimmel needs to realize it's not a dick, so there's no need to take it so hard.

Yeah and according to Rodgers he had “ been immunized.” How would Aaron Rodgers know? I know which one I believe. Yes, he’s a comedian. Perhaps not to your taste, but it’s why he’s had a show for a number of year
Wow if you consider him comedy I have nothing for you. He’’s about as funny as watching paint dry, he’s had a job for years because quite frankly who watches national TV at midnight? That slot is a dinosaur out to pasture and will be his until he dies or has to explain his travel patterns.

Last edited:
Wow if you consider him comedy I have nothing for you. He’’s about as funny as watching paint dry, he’s had a job for years because quite frankly who watches national TV at midnight? That slot is a dibasour out to pasture and will be his until he dies or has to explain his travel patterns.
Yeah that’s why he’s hosting the Oscars again this year, cause he’s so bad at his job. Oh my. You actually believe this nonsense? Don’t be shooting up the pizza store. Goodness.

Yeah that’s why he’s hosting the Oscars again this year, cause he’s so bad at his job. Oh my. You actually believe this nonsense? Don’t be shooting up the pizza store. Goodness.
Believe what madness? I think zero will be done with any list. I think the real comedy is your willing to fall on a sword for a turd like Kimmel. 😂

I’m headed out now to get a pizza in my best John Wick attire you need anything?

I think if you're going to talk shit about someone multiple times, you need take it when it comes back to you. Immediately going to "I'll sue you" after you've ran your suck about the guy on a network TV show is peak soft.

Dude's a ginormous hypocrite without this dust up anyway.
A comedian making fun someone who the stupid stuff he says or does isn't the same as implying someone is felon.

Again, people have been murdered over false accusations of pedophilia, because nut jobs felt the police weren't doing their jobs, so they took it in their own hands.

Reactions: outside shooter
What nonsense do you expose yourself to?
I'd say showing up at a place of business with an assault rifle and firing the assault rifle because you're investigating pedophile ring as your own form of justice, it's a problem. There were additional instances.

But hey, we've seen on here people like to make jokes about pedophilia. As someone who does coach kids, I don't take lightly the bizarre implications that losers make. Someone as famous as Kimmel, who likely gets threats on a regular basis due to his jabs at Trump, he should definitely be aggressive at what Rodgers said.

I'd say showing up at a place of business with an assault rifle and firing the assault rifle because you're investigating pedophile ring as your own form of justice, it's a problem. There were additional instances.

But hey, we've seen on here people like to make jokes about pedophilia. As someone who does coach kids, I don't take lightly the bizarre implications that losers make. Someone as famous as Kimmel, who likely gets threats on a regular basis due to his jabs at Trump, he should definitely be aggressive at what Rodgers said.
LOL
You're a legitimate hero.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
Like I said Dana White set up the match. The Alpha Male vs. The Oscar MC in a fight till you quit match. Make it pay per view and all proceeds go to pedophilia eradication.

Expose all the pedo's in the few instances I've known when confronted and guilty the perp runs to the solitude of suicide so I'm good with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Believe what madness? I think zero will be done with any list. I think the real comedy is your willing to fall on a sword for a turd like Kimmel. 😂

I’m headed out now to get a pizza in my best John Wick attire you need anything?
*you’re
How am I falling on a sword by saying you guys look stupid for believing a moron like Aaron Rodgers and yet another of his conspiracy theories?

Could not be less of an Aaron Rodgers fan, but here's a couple of Kimmel takes. Keep defending him.

Am I supposed to be outraged by this? I have watched television before , you know. My goodness, people who can’t understand the difference between a guy who gets paid to be a comedian , whether it is to your taste or not, and a former quarterback who goes on a show to spread conspiracy theories and throw out names with zero proof? Well, if you can’t see the difference there’s no use trying to educate you .

A comedian making fun someone who the stupid stuff he says or does isn't the same as implying someone is felon.

Again, people have been murdered over false accusations of pedophilia, because nut jobs felt the police weren't doing their jobs, so they took it in their own hands.
I cannot believe people don’t understand the difference between this. Like how no one watched tv for the last 50 years? Don Rickles ?

Oh is that why everyone is mad at Kimmel, because he makes Trump jokes? Now it all makes sense. Of course.

And he’s a hypocrite with trump derangement syndrome. I’m not sure anyone is mad at him. He just sucks like the rest of the cult
Everyone with a brain should have TDS. Until our country is rid of him, and his cult is reprogrammed, we are stuck in a very bad place. Oh yeah people are big mad at him. Anyone who tells the truth about Trump is immediately on the naughty list.

Reactions: UncleMark
Everyone with a brain should have TDS. Until our country is rid of him, and his cult is reprogrammed, we are stuck in a very bad place. Oh yeah people are big mad at him. Anyone who tells the truth about Trump is immediately on the naughty list.
Oh goodness no. No cult does more damage than the Biden woke cult. They make life expensive with freebies, cities dangerous and full of homeless, destroy universities with leaders who only speak in gibberish, promote justices who do t know the difference between a man and woman, further equality of outcomes not opportunity, and want to perform radical survives on our children when not keeping them home from school. There’s no greater threat to all we’ve accomplished as a country than the woke cult.

Everyone with a brain should have TDS. Until our country is rid of him, and his cult is reprogrammed, we are stuck in a very bad place. Oh yeah people are big mad at him. Anyone who tells the truth about Trump is immediately on the naughty list
I think of TDS as two things: ridiculous hyperbole about Trump and an ends-justify-the-means mentality. The second is the biggest danger to our democracy (from both sides).

Even if you don’t intend to engage in the second, the hyperbole conditions you to cut corners and it provides evidence to Trump sympathizers that you are using illegitimate means to achieve your ends (even if you aren’t).

Oh goodness no. No cult does more damage than the Biden woke cult. They make life expensive with freebies, cities dangerous and full of homeless, destroy universities with leaders who only speak in gibberish, promote justices who do t know the difference between a man and woman, further equality of outcomes not opportunity, and want to perform radical survives on our children when not keeping them home from school. There’s no greater threat to all we’ve accomplished as a country than the woke cult.
Blah blah blah. I’ve got a friend who was pretty excited about her diabetes meds going from hundreds of dollars to 35. Thanks , Joe Biden.

Blah blah blah. I’ve got a friend who was pretty excited about her diabetes meds going from hundreds of dollars to 35. Thanks , Joe Biden.
Over 4,000 drugs increased in price the last year

I don’t blame Biden obviously. But this election is vital we get Joe out. Above all things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT