ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Kimmel vs Aaron Rodgers

Am I supposed to be outraged by this? I have watched television before , you know. My goodness, people who can’t understand the difference between a guy who gets paid to be a comedian , whether it is to your taste or not, and a former quarterback who goes on a show to spread conspiracy theories and throw out names with zero proof? Well, if you can’t see the difference there’s no use trying to educate you .
He's a huge hypocrite. That's the point.

Conspiracy theories? LOL He was crumbing on Kimmel and Jimmy decided it wasn't as much fun coming in vs going out so he's gonna sue! Clown world on display.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
But you you knew he wasn’t joking.😂😂😂
Well now I’ve seen it and I see no evidence he was joking. Pat laughed and made fun of him, but what is the indication that he is joking? Please impart your wisdom?

When everyone is required to have insurance….guess what happens?

When college loans are guaranteed…guess what happens?

She thinks the cost of insulin went down…shiiit.
Oh you know what I think, do you? I think my friend and millions of others Pat less for their insulin. Is that incorrect?

He's a huge hypocrite. That's the point.

Conspiracy theories? LOL He was crumbing on Kimmel and Jimmy decided it wasn't as much fun coming in vs going out so he's gonna sue! Clown world on display.
Ok I’m done with this. You’re obviously mad at Jimmy because he clowns on Trump. That you think it’s ok to throw out accusations of pedophilia tells me a lot. That you think it’s comparable to the stuff Jimmy says tells me a lot too. That you think it’s the same as a comedian doing his job tells me a lot. The point is going right over your head. Did Jimmy previously call out Rodgers for being a pedophile, or a rapist for example? We are done here.

Reactions: Bloom.
I saw it. I see no reason to think he was joking. Pat laughed at him.
And he smiled when he laughed.

Even if you don’t think it was a joke, what EXACTLY did he say? In the context of Kimmel busting in him for talking about how important the list would be, I thought he was saying Kimmel wouldn’t like it because it would prove Rodgers right (which it didn’t).

Look, I hate Rodgers as much as any reasonable IU fan hates Brian Cardinal. And I like Kimmel and think he’s the funniest of the three late night guys.

But Kimmel reacted way out of proportion to either a bad joke or an oblique reference to their ongoing feud.

Oh you know what I think, do you? I think my friend and millions of others Pat less for their insulin. Is that incorrect?
Since your friend pays $35/month for insulin that automatically tells me she is not low income. Therefore, she is paying to have a policy. Her premiums, deductible, co-pays will go up due to this $35/month insulin.

Now….guess what happens to other non-low income individuals who are not diabetic. You guessed it….their premiums, deductible, and co-pays will go up.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Ok I’m done with this. You’re obviously mad at Jimmy because he clowns on Trump. That you think it’s ok to throw out accusations of pedophilia tells me a lot. That you think it’s comparable to the stuff Jimmy says tells me a lot too. That you think it’s the same as a comedian doing his job tells me a lot. The point is going right over your head. Did Jimmy previously call out Rodgers for being a pedophile, or a rapist for example? We are done here.

“Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge.” – Carl Jung

Since your friend pays $35/month for insulin that automatically tells me she is not low income. Therefore, she is paying to have a policy. Her premiums, deductible, co-pays will go up due to this $35/month insulin.

Now….guess what happens to other non-low income individuals who are not diabetic. You guessed it….their premiums, deductible, and co-pays will go up.
Sorry I can be happy for my friend. She actually saw something good happen. There is a ying to every Yang. I know that. I like tangible results to people I know. Sorry. Its the pharmaceutical companies making billions who I don’t feel sorry for.

“Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge.” – Carl Jung
That’s a good quote. Read it again. Digest it. Try to do better in your next discussion. Don’t just go with your emotions that someone is mean to Trump so we must hate him.

Sorry I can be happy for my friend. She actually saw something good happen. There is a ying to every Yang. I know that. I like tangible results to people I know. Sorry. Its the pharmaceutical companies making billions who I don’t feel sorry for.
It’s comedy gold that you blame the pharmaceutical companies for a product they provide that has without a doubt improved the quality of your friend’s life.

We can get into the timing of when the cost of pharmaceuticals started increasing dramatically.

Hint….before that time there were pharmaceutical companies and consumers buying their products.

Reactions: ulrey
That’s a good quote. Read it again. Digest it. Try to do better in your next discussion. Don’t just go with your emotions that someone is mean to Trump so we must hate him.
So you're not done after all?

It's funny that your knee jerk reaction is to call me some kind of Trump supporter. Go find something positive I've ever said on here about Trump. You'll maybe find something relating to a broken clock or blind squirrel, maybe. That's the root of the Jung quote.

I do t like them either. But the reality is what’s transpired the last three years is awful. In many areas our dollar as halved. All while Biden and his staff of dolts are talking about racist bridges and trannies coming to the White House. Excuse us if we don’t give a shit about Jan 6. Biden has been the worst president in my lifetime. That lib cucks lost in academia see it differently means nothing. We live it. With crime. Grocery prices. Home prices. Daily.

And that anything had improved is bc Biden has been blocked. Now maybe trump won’t be any better but Biden sure as hell needs to be fired. If these were his results at any company he’d have been removed after year one.

Kimmel ragging on trump misses the forest for the trees

I'd recommend Hooky not ever go to a comedy show unless it's at a nursing home or middle school. He can't tell the difference between a joke and implying someone is involved in a child sex trafficking ring.

It’s not yin and yang. It’s the shifting of costs from some people to other people.

Last edited:
Well now I’ve seen it and I see no evidence he was joking. Pat laughed and made fun of him, but what is the indication that he is joking? Please impart your wisdom?
I didn’t claim to know one way or another, you did.

It’s “yin & yang” teach…

Ok…it’s time for something important. Golf betting. I have bets on Scheffler, Morikawa, and Fitzpatrick to win. I may live bet one more depending on how things go.

Did you bet any on this tournament?
I didn't, but it's that time of the year where I need to start paying attention with football winding down.

I finished up for the calendar year, so I might as well start giving some of it back and why not do that with golf?

Do you have money on anything other than those 3 to win? I'll typically play guys to finish in a range instead of to win.

*you’re
How am I falling on a sword by saying you guys look stupid for believing a moron like Aaron Rodgers and yet another of his conspiracy theories?
I never said I believed anyone, should I believe guys like Kimmel who constantly make blanket statements on others and pass it off as "comedy"? I also don't think this is any conspiracy either you were on the list or you weren't, pretty simple as that?

You going to bat for a buffoons' like Kimmel is a bit over the top, IMO.

I didn't, but it's that time of the year where I need to start paying attention with football winding down.

I finished up for the calendar year, so I might as well start giving some of it back and why not do that with golf?

Do you have money on anything other than those 3 to win? I'll typically play guys to finish in a range instead of to win.
I also have Morikawa top 10. Odds aren’t very good with the small field

Reactions: hookyIU1990
scrolling through a lot of comments on the interweb, and the republican side is Jimmy can dish it out but can't take it. but basically, being called a pedophile is that something Kimmel should have to take because he's a comedian. Rodgers in my opinion is a dumbass and if he thought his comment was funny, he's even dumber than I thought.

Picking sides in a feud between Jimmy Kimmel and Aaron Rogers for me is about like having to choose a favorite between Tayyip Erdogan and Vladimir Putin.

Jimmy and Aaron are both smug and arrogant.

Jimmy picks on politicians he doesn't like. Jimmy usually gets the last word. Just who does he think he is ?

Aaron glares at teammate pass catchers in front of the TV cameras to make sure everyone watching knows the missed play wasn't his fault. My guess is that it is sometimes Aaron's fault, but he gets the last glare.

In this feud, I could care less who gets the last word or glare.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Look, I hate Rodgers as much as any reasonable IU fan hates Brian Cardinal. And I like Kimmel and think he’s the funniest of the three late night guys.

But Kimmel reacted way out of proportion to either a bad joke or an oblique reference to their ongoing feud.

Rodgers crossed a line, but Kimmel's butt hurt was over the top.

Next question?

Lots evades your grasp
fez burn GIF

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I do t like them either. But the reality is what’s transpired the last three years is awful. In many areas our dollar as halved. All while Biden and his staff of dolts are talking about racist bridges and trannies coming to the White House. Excuse us if we don’t give a shit about Jan 6. Biden has been the worst president in my lifetime. That lib cucks lost in academia see it differently means nothing. We live it. With crime. Grocery prices. Home prices. Daily.

And that anything had improved is bc Biden has been blocked. Now maybe trump won’t be any better but Biden sure as hell needs to be fired. If these were his results at any company he’d have been removed after year one.

Kimmel ragging on trump misses the forest for the trees
For some reason I think of you when I hear any version of this song:

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
Did Jimmy call him a pedophile or did he just call him out for some of his moronic stuff? You don’t think calling someone that is crossing a line?
kimmel has said nasty shit about people
I think if you're going to talk shit about someone multiple times, you need take it when it comes back to you. Immediately going to "I'll sue you" after you've ran your suck about the guy on a network TV show is peak soft.

Dude's a ginormous hypocrite without this dust up anyway.
kimmel has talked nasty stuff about people for years and was vile about it now he is pissed because somebody said something about him. It was disproven pretty quick so he can quit crying. He is a very nasty dude himself

kimmel has said nasty shit about people

kimmel has talked nasty stuff about people for years and was vile about it now he is pissed because somebody said something about him. It was disproven pretty quick so he can quit crying. He is a very nasty dude himself
Pat mcafee got all this cookin

Pat mcafee got all this cookin
And then announced yesterday that there's no more A-Aron segments. Not sure if that was just for the football off-season or permanently.

McAfee isn't really my cup of tea. Like Rogan, I'll watch a clip here and there, but I can't imagine tuning in and watching 3 hours of Hawk staring at me on zoom.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT