ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Jordan is MAGA cult.

. . . and we know this because? Real-world experience you say?

Back in the 90s, I had the world by the balls. Hot young girlfriend, great job, best money I'd ever made, future so bright I had to wear shades.

Within two years time my best friend died, the hot girlfriend shitcanned me, and a change at corporate blew up the job.

So yeah, I tend to have low expectations that good times will ever last.

Back in the 90s, I had the world by the balls. Hot young girlfriend, great job, best money I'd ever made, future so bright I had to wear shades.

Within two years time my best friend died, the hot girlfriend shitcanned me, and a change at corporate blew up the job.

So yeah, I tend to have low expectations that good times will ever last.
Sorry about your friend. That's rough.

But need more deets on Mark before he became an Uncle. Describe hot young girlfriend, job, where you were living, etc. Where's the old girlfriend now? She ever party at 3UP?

. . . 43 years . . . and all for tax cuts while we racked up deficits.
From 1970 thru 2019, tax receipts have increased at a compounded rate of 5.95%. During that same time period, federal spending increased at a compounded rate of 6.45%. Inflation during that time period increased at a compounded rate of 4%.

We don't have a revenue problem. We have a spending problem.

This is exactly correct. Cut taxes for corporations, they create jobs. Tax all citizens at a flat tax rate on every source of income. Then the middle class can quit carrying the burden for all
That sounds like the old "trickle down" economic theory, right?
97cdddccf507c344decaf14df5340cd7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Indyhorn
the American dream didn't vanish in the last three years. lol. it took thirty years and it was mostly Republican policies that squeezed the ever-shrinking middle class. that's why inflation is hitting the "dirty" people you refuse to buy burrito bowls from so hard. jeebus, you'd think it was the 70s all over again if you believed the Populist wing. It's not. Democrats redistribute the wealth poorly but give them credit for occasionally trying.
The middle class is disappearing because of too much government spending and inflation. Democrats blow chunks when it comes to helping the middle class.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Qdoba breakfast is underrated. I use to wake up hungover and get a Qdoba breakfast burrito to start the day. Always wonderful. The chicken tortilla soup was also sneaky good.
Ohhh my so my brother pulls over the other day to mcdonalds. Orders the breakfast burritos. I used to love those but mcd's. No can't do it.

1. Sausage Egg mcmuffin
Thomas English muffins, make or buy sage breakfast sausage, toast the muffins in a toaster oven with American cheese, add sausage patty, make egg over easy. Voila homemade sausage egg Mcmuffin

Wanna get healthy with it? Grab a handful of fresh baby Spinach, put in a pan with olive oil and garlic chopped, add salt to taste. Render, throw on top of egg Mcmuffin and smear both sides with guacamole, add egg. Omg it's like eating a sloppy ass burger but you get all your greens for the day.

2. McDonald's breakfast burrito

Take baby potatoes store bought dice small, saute with onions and peppers, add sage sausage, add scrambled egg, add American cheese, add picante sauce Wrap in burrito skin. Voila. Homemade McDonald's burritos.

I'm tired of processed food so I've been doing my own every morning. Much healthier and the flavor??? Outstanding.

That sounds like the old "trickle down" economic theory, right?
97cdddccf507c344decaf14df5340cd7.jpg
You mean supply side economics? The only economic philosophy that leads to any innovation and growth at all... We can continue with this "eat the rich" philosophy if you like. You're not the first, although you may think you're somehow wise or even revolutionary. Many like yourself have not learned from the French Revolution. Have not learned well..... really anything.

If you complain about a wealth gap, when your standard of living is continually increasing, you are simply greedy and jealous. Maybe both. Those are both violations of the 10 commandments, you are a sinner. It saddens me how many economic illiterates we have in this country. "The top 1% owns more wealth than they ever have!" they say.

So what? That doesn't put upward pressure on prices. What puts upward pressure on prices is inflating the money supply.

You are an econommic illitierate. Please don't speak on economic matters.

Social Security can be fixed for a couple generations simply by eliminating the cap on earnings taxed.
You say that like it will ever happen. It won’t. SS is already a poorly designed, unsustainable and unfair system and that would change it to a poorly designed, unsustainable and wildly unfair system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
They should rate hospitals on basis of attractiveness of the staff--men and women. Zeke wants McDreamy and we want:

mad nurse GIF
I used to go meet my horrible cops for lunch downtown at the old hooters. There were four of us at the table and my one cop buddy was the size of an nfl lineman. In the middle of conversation I hear him say real loud NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO with his big paw up with a blocking gesture. As I look over I see a pregnant hooters waitress heading to our table

We are the richest nation in the history of mankind. We can afford ss, free healthcare, free education. In fact we should all be pissed we don't have it. Those are tangible things we could see our money being spent on.
Your 'free' Healthcare riches can be found in the brokerage accounts of federal grifters...in both parties

Do we call Biden supporters, "Biden Buffoons"? This name calling with the word Cult being used is just plain lazy. Biden is now building a Wall that Trump had started. So maybe Biden is now a Trumpist?
Have you seen the commercial where they throw the instant replay flag, and someone is made to look stupid for claiming events unfolded differently than they did?

Maybe I'm misinterpreting your claim here, but the implication seems to be that Democrats started the name calling.If that's what you're claiming I'm pretty sure you don't want us to throw the instant replay flag...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
$3.23 in Bton today at my go to Marathon, and that's not the cheapest.
I imagine it was below $3 at the Linton Walmart today. I paid $3.09 yesterday and the Polar Pop on Leonard Springs which is usually 20 or 30 cents higher than Linton was at $3.13 this morning...

I imagine it was below $3 at the Linton Walmart today. I paid $3.09 yesterday and the Polar Pop on Leonard Springs which is usually 20 or 30 cents higher than Linton was at $3.13 this morning...

I paid $1.89 in October 2020. Miss those prices. I wonder how much more money Russia and Iran make when oil is at $87 instead of $40? Of course, those 2 countries are so more environmentally friendly when it comes to oil production, it only makes sense to shift global production to them from us.

Reactions: DANC
I don't care how many men he has rolled around w on the floor.

You wanna throw the country into even worse MAGA chaos? Make this meathead speaker.

He couldn't even pass the ****ing bar exam. lol I spent a few weeks reviewing my Bar Study course and whizzed that thing. 20 essays. Jim couldn't write Haiku w the legal terms he knows.

Wake up, MAGA cult.
wow you got issues the cult language just gets repeated with no basis. I get it you hate maga but wow i though all liberals were tolerant and loving.

You could make that argument every cycle. The reality is that it will be these two. So now go ahead and twist yourself into a pretzel in a lame attempt to justify your vote for The Con.

Everything Ohio said above is accurate. The soon-to-be convicted felon is antidemocratic, anti-Constitution, anti-rule of law and an existential threat to our representative democracy.
lol that is a good laugh. I know you just hate big time anyone who disagrees with you but seriously dude I mean you seem so upset . I just dont understand your rage at all it is just odd. You seem to have no appetite at all about other points period. Are you married I am just curious.

lol that is a good laugh. I know you just hate big time anyone who disagrees with you but seriously dude I mean you seem so upset . I just dont understand your rage at all it is just odd. You seem to have no appetite at all about other points period. Are you married I am just curious.
i will bet you he gets the 217 in the next couple days. Deal.
What are the polls telling you now?

Reactions: Bowlmania
Interesting post at 2:33 AM.

Imagine a world where this guy is Speaker and Marjorie Taylor Greene or Kari Lake is Vice President under Trump. It's sad those aren't batsh!t crazy, off the wall suppositions. Serious people don't think anything mentioned here is a net positive for the country. Anyone cheering these kind of people on just want to watch the country burn.
Says the guy who's team already burnt it down. There's no turning back from this. We go from a great economy and world peace to ruin, destruction, out of control crime, wars, chaos, in the streets, and continue down that path. You and your cronies are complete dumbasses to not see it and still think Trump gonna cause ww3. Look at us now. Everything you said would happen under Trump has happened under your peeps. I swear the stupidity around here is rampant.

Says the guy who's team already burnt it down. There's no turning back from this. We go from a great economy and world peace to ruin, destruction, out of control crime, wars, chaos, in the streets, and continue down that path. You and your cronies are complete dumbasses to not see it and still think Trump gonna cause ww3. Look at us now. Everything you said would happen under Trump has happened under your peeps. I swear the stupidity around here is rampant.
What fantasy land do you live in?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You spent months before the 2020 election posting about how Trump would win the election. After he lost you disappeared for about a year, give or take. I assumed you were extremely upset and in deep mourning. Were you able to maintain your marriage during that time?

You contribute to that every time you post.

Says the guy whose team already burnt it down. There's no turning back from this. We go from a great economy and world peace to ruin, destruction, out of control crime, wars, chaos, in the streets, and continue down that path. You and your cronies are complete dumbasses to not see it and still think Trump gonna cause ww3. Look at us now. Everything you said would happen under Trump has happened under your peeps. I swear the stupidity around here is rampant.
There’s really no rationalizing or finding common ground with what you claim to believe here. I’m not sure where you get your information, but I’d highly recommend a complete and massive overhaul in that department.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Did I hurt your feelings, bailey, when I made a little joke about all your laughable and erroneous political predictions? You need a thicker skin.

And let's be clear about something. I'm not the one posting at 2:30 in the morning. If you're looking for a social misfit, look in the mirror.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT