ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance deserves his own thread

Did you watch the video?

And it doesn't bother me. Trump did it best.

True. Some people just have long fingers.

kendall-jenner-hand-photoshop-01.jpg

I don't ever want to hear conservatives say they are against cancel culture.
Pizza? I thought the Primanti family was famous for their namesake sandwhiches?

Roger Stone. In addition to all his other dubious "talents", now he's a food critic...

Roger Stone and Steve Bannon? Has their ever been a more sleazy couple of political operatives working for the same candidate? I did just see that in a missive from JAIL, Bannon is predicitng a Trump win...

That's some good propaganda there. I think you'll be sorely disappointed again. You're backing a big-time loser ticket.
Dbm's post reminds me of that classic episode from West Wing when someone leaked the internal campaign evaluations saying that V-P Leo was performing horribly in his debate practices. In fact, the leaker was Leo himself, who wanted to lower the public's expectations about his upcoming debate.

Sure West Wing was fiction, but it still illustrates why people shouldn't seize upon "reports" that a candidate is having trouble preparing for a debate.

Walz was elected 6 times to the U.S. House of Representatives and then was elected twice to be Governor of Minnesota. But dbm goes out of his way to suggest Walz is having trouble preparing for a public speaking exercise.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Walz has a very short fuse. Decent chance he completely implodes at the debate.

Did you watch the video?

And it doesn't bother me. Trump did it best.

Somehow I doubt that the average MI fan is going to see Vnce's reaction to a single Trump voter as an insult to UM fans overall. Esp when a group of UM students waited in the rain at Ann Arbor airport to take selfies and get memorabilia sighed...

Dbm's post reminds me of that classic episode from West Wing when someone leaked the internal campaign evaluations saying that V-P Leo was performing horribly in his debate practices. In fact, the leaker was Leo himself, who wanted to lower the public's expectations about his upcoming debate.

Sure West Wing was fiction, but it still illustrates why people shouldn't seize upon "reports" that a candidate is having trouble preparing for a debate.

Walz was elected 6 times to the U.S. House of Representatives and then was elected twice to be Governor of Minnesota. But dbm goes out of his way to suggest Walz is having trouble preparing for a public speaking exercise.
Both Walz and Harris are undefeated (something like 13-0) in political campaigns combined all time. Those House races you mentioned Walz winning were in a rural district in Southern Minn which hadn't elected a Dem in 70+ yrs. Pretty sure at some point he faced some opponents who were more politically savy and better debaters than Vance...

Meanwhile Tim Ryan literally called out Vance as a Trump ass kisser and wuss to his face in their first debate...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT