Japan Stock Market

BUYING OPPORTUNITY!!!!
Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I'm going all in on BUD today.

Fortune favors the bold.

I saw this post on Reddit last week where someone claimed to put an 800k inheritance on Intel. Hope it was a troll post. Grandma should haunt him relentlessly if it isn't.

Reactions: DANC
Everyone was warned. But those mean tweets...

Are you saying you actually buy into his "None of this happens if Trump is in" BS?

I get that black swan economic events happening during silly season are typically a headache for the incumbent party and seized upon by the other one. That would be the case no matter who the candidates were or which party was in office.

But don't ever make the mistake of actually believing them when they say these things.

That Tweet could have been shortened:

BradStevens investments have been pillaged.

Going to need the bourbon tonight.
My portfolio manager put through a major rotation a few weeks ago. He typically keeps around 30 stocks and either reduced or fully liquidated over half of them.

Depending how this shakes out, I may have to send him that bottle of bourbon.

Are you saying you actually buy into his "None of this happens if Trump is in" BS?

I get that black swan economic events happening during silly season are typically a headache for the incumbent party and seized upon by the other one. That would be the case no matter who the candidates were or which party was in office.

But don't ever make the mistake of actually believing them when they say these things.
I’m not sure what is going to happen, but it would be less severe. Democrats are responsible for the trillions helicoptered from the sky in 21.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT